General Opinion Thread | World Defense

General Opinion Thread

TomCat

Reactions
4,796 153 0
Country
Pakistan
This thread is made just for sharing some news / fact, in order to hear what others have to say. Utilise this for this specific purpose

TomCat

Reactions
4,796 153 0
Country
Pakistan
10EBB132-5419-4DA6-AF18-C9C09B7A19EC.jpeg

What say you guys on this ?
The names in the news are not small, rather quite the general level lot.

@Khafee
@Mangus Ortus Novem (would love to hear specially from your POV

@AliYusuf
@HRK
@!eon

HRK

Reactions
482 27 0
Country
Pakistan
View attachment 11422

@Khafee

@AliYusuf
@HRK
@!eon
they did a right thing .... because if you could note other than Sajid Mir (who is NS tout) and Ans Noorani (who is supporting Diesel) most of them are non-political and serious scholars you don't listen them often .... so having a meeting at this moment when political disturbance is created by particular school of thought supported by two of the biggest Mafia could potentially create a disastrous situation

You might know Diesel and someone from the government even tried to play sectarian card it was one of the reason video of Banoria Town SITE administrator was telecast so that sectarian propaganda could be tackled, the thing which most people did not notice that

- Administrator of Banoria belong to the same sect as Moulana Diesel who in KarachI supported by Banoria Town Jamshed Road (original and older Banori Madarsa)
- IK though not a sectarian person but her new wife's sect is different than the sect of Moulana Diesel, so it is propagated that IK also belong to that sect

- Minister of Religious affair in IK cabinet also belong to sect other than Molana Diesel, so the presence of him with the administrator of the one of the biggest Madarsa of the same sect as Molan Diesel was aimed to defuse that card

Last edited:

TomCat

Reactions
4,796 153 0
Country
Pakistan
they did a right thing .... because if you could note other than Sajid Mir (who is NS tout) and Ans Noorani (who is supporting Diesel) most of them are non-political and serious scholars you don't listen them often .... so having a meeting at this moment when political disturbance is created by particular school of thought supported by two of the biggest Mafia could potentially create a disastrous situation

You might know Diesel and someone from the government even tried to play sectarian card it was one of the reason video of Banoria Town SITE administrator was telecast so that sectarian propaganda could be tackled, the thing which most people did not notice that

- Administrator of Banoria belong to the same sect as Moulana Diesel who in Karach supported by Banoria Town Jamshed Road (original and older Banori Madarsa)
- IK though not a sectarian person but here new wife sect is different than the sect of Moulana Diesel, so it is propagated that IK also belong to that
- Minister of Religious affair in IK ministry also belong to other sect so the presence of him with the administrator of the one of the biggest Madarsa of the other sect was aimed to defuse that card
Hmm, you got some good points, thanks for thinking me out this situation

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Pakistani Mullahs and I dont get a long, so I will stay out of this thread.

TomCat

Reactions
4,796 153 0
Country
Pakistan
Pakistani Mullahs and I dont get a long, so I will stay out of this thread.
Neither do i, core doubt was that above mentioned people are different than fazlu, means they are quite under the shed mostly, why would they become a highlight in the political dramas of this week

!eon

Reactions
426 10 0
Country
Pakistan
View attachment 11422

@Khafee

@AliYusuf
@HRK
@!eon

Pakistani politics is so dirty. Nobody is angel in this. Non political ulema should remain away from it. I would say a good decision by them.

On the other hand "Tabdeeli" was just a political slogan like "Roti kapra makan" to come into power. As according to Hadees of Prophet "Your own deeds are ruler upon you", we deserve such a tabdeeli, and we know our character as a collective nation very well.

But why is Fazal ur Rahman so confident? He knows very well he wouldn't be PM and this march would only help Noon league and PPPP, and not his party.

This confidence of him forces to think whether the Pindi guy is weaving hand to him? Certainly this march would ultimately benefit the Pindi guy. He is a very good chess player btw.

One thing I would suggest you. Don't call anybody bad name. No matter an enemy or how much you hate him or her. You are just loosing your own character by doing so.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Pakistani politics is so dirty. Nobody is angel in this. Non political ulema should remain away from it. I would say a good decision by them.

On the other hand "Tabdeeli" was just a political slogan like "Roti kapra makan" to come into power. As according to Hadees of Prophet "Your own deeds are ruler upon you", we deserve such a tabdeeli, and we know our character as a collective nation very well.

But why is Fazal ur Rahman so confident? He knows very well he wouldn't be PM and this march would only help Noon league and PPPP, and not his party.

This confidence of him forces to think whether the Pindi guy is weaving hand to him? Certainly this march would ultimately benefit the Pindi guy. He is a very good chess player btw.

One thing I would suggest you. Don't call anybody bad name. No matter an enemy or how much you hate him or her. You are just loosing your own character by doing so.
It is sad, to see that these "so called" ulema are using religion for their own benefit.

!eon

Reactions
426 10 0
Country
Pakistan
It is sad, to see that these "so called" ulema are using religion for their own benefit.
For that reason, I used to hate Fazal ur Rahman more than anybody. Even didn't want to see his face. My thoughts about him were and still are, that he is selling Islam for politics.

But few months ago, I came to know about an incident that was strange for me.
Fazal ur Rahman was invited in Iran in a conference. The topic was "American aggression". When he was invited to speak. He started talking about the high status of Sahaba of Prophet, and talked about it all the time in his speech. He was interrupted many times. Of course never invited again and was not give mic in second session also.
That thing he did there was a bit strange for me.

TomCat

Reactions
4,796 153 0
Country
Pakistan
For that reason, I used to hate Fazal ur Rahman more than anybody. Even didn't want to see his face. My thoughts about him were and still are, that he is selling Islam for politics.
He is a fake drama . Insult to the image of islam, people calling him leader are half brained or something.

Habibi, this is the case in sub continent for mane centuries, all the popular empires used this card. We Sub-continents are worst people. Got the religion without much sacrifices and we destroyed it by inducing our local historic values, old religion taughts in our religion. That's why we are so backward, following a hybrid, not a religion. The hybrid is destroying us thanks to the non-islamic ways we have made islamic and documented them in books centuries ago so that people today follow them like some Holy scriptures or what .

!eon

Reactions
426 10 0
Country
Pakistan
He is a fake drama . Insult to the image of islam, people calling him leader are half brained or something.
Fake in what sense? Fake Alim or fake politician?
He can't do this march without a strong green signal. He knows he has no manpower for that.

TomCat

Reactions
4,796 153 0
Country
Pakistan
He can't do this march without a strong green signal. He knows he has no manpower for that.
Perhaps Hypocrite is the correct word.

TomCat

Reactions
4,796 153 0
Country
Pakistan

What do you guys have a say on something that came to my mind today ?

" Indus Motors, Honda Atlas, Pak Suzuki sell cars on ruthless/injustifiable profits, many of their customers are none other than party men who give them bulk orders. Is this is a money laundering strategy ?

@Mangus Ortus Novem @HRK @!eon @Khafee

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
These guys remind me of the saying "no matter how many books you put on a donkey..."

HRK

Reactions
482 27 0
Country
Pakistan

What do you guys have a say on something that came to my mind today ?

" Indus Motors, Honda Atlas, Pak Suzuki sell cars on ruthless/injustifiable profits, many of their customers are none other than party men who give them bulk orders. Is this is a money laundering strategy ?

@Mangus Ortus Novem @HRK @!eon @Khafee
The status of Pakistani Auto Industry is nothing but as we say in Economic term Monopolistic Competition or Imperfect Competition plz read-1