General Opinion Thread | Page 6 | World Defense

General Opinion Thread

Berke2

Reactions
280 0 0
Country
Pakistan
There probably is some truth to that correlation but these days there are many factors contributing to teens/adults becoming agnostics or atheists. Lots of it has to do with what they are exposed to in society in the form of anti-religion values/anti-God/anti-religion views. Also due to cultural norms which are no longer traditional, and these modern norms being at odds with religious norms/tenets and putting these younger people at odds with their religion or confusing them about what kind of lifestyle they should lead.

Iranians though believe in fiction/fantasies that all develop from their defensive mechanisms regarding their nationalist pride/history and general human defense mechanisms. If you look at Hindu's/Buddhists/Jews/Christians/Some Shia Muslims you see these similar philosophical approach between them. They are triggering all their defense mechanisms to avoid reality.

For example, many Jews today claim there is no such thing as 'Hell' or the punishment of Hell. They say those who are evil will just have their souls disappear after death and not be admitted with God. And they even say Paradise is not a physical realm. Some Christians believe in Hell but lots don't and think Jesus bought their sins and they are gonna have no issue after death and go straight to Paradise. Same thing with Shia, they make up fictional stories to defend their national pride and integrate Persian nationalist identity into Islam, and they also don't take God's judgement seriously and permit themselves to have tattoos and do mutah and putting pictures of some early Islam figures and invoking these figures instead of invoking God. They are basically unsure and not firm in their belief of God and Islam so they make sure to change what they feel they need to change just to be on safe side; ie meaning they don't know if Islam is true and need it to work to their benefit and not take chances with actually being sincere to God.

Sunni Muslims theology is the true monotheistic theology that doesn't do anything to avoid reality. Yes, God is real, yes the Prophet's are the righteous ones, yes we will be judged by God face to face and he will either admit us into Paradise or Hell that are physical in nature. Yes, God gave us a world in which there are pleasures and in which one has to make a choice, do they want this world and will they chase after the pleasures and disregard God or will they sacrifice these pleasures and seek to worship God even though they can't see him. Most people, including many Sunni's today, are very spiritually weak and leaning to the pleasures of this world.

Lots of those kind of Sunni's and Shia's however also want benefits of what religion can bring to them. For Shia its influence in Middle East and sense of community and feeling of being a unique minority and mutah and being like Christians putting pictures of religious figures everywhere. For Sunni's they like the experience in trying to outwardly appear as pious and being respected or highly regarded as a pious figure, so they go out of their way to try to establish such an image in their local community. So they are chasing after image which is a pleasure of life and disregarding God since many of them are not genuine about their practice and worship. As you can easily identify this by observing their character. I deal with such people in personal life and they are fake, two-faced people even inside the Mosque or community center. And they are arrogant as well. And not sincere about anything.

However, everywhere in the world, there are people, whether Muslims or non-Muslims, that are sincerely good people that don't enable these defense mechanisms and don't chase after an image, and they are more in tune with reality even if its more depressing to understand the world and its inhabitants(humans) are not a good people , overall. These kind of people God will not forget them and guide them to Islam and forming a real Islamic community when God deems it the time for that.

As for now we have fake, ill intentioned, and two faced people running our mosques and community centers and not willing to step down or back down at all and they bully the sincere people out the mosques and community centers out of sheer jealously as they can too recognize the Muslims that are better than them and more sincere them and are frustrated they can't have imaan and good hearted intentions like those Muslims do. So we are just going to have to deal with this reality in meantime. But tomorrow we will be whacking them on their heads and knocking the fakeness and inclination to evil out of them.

How would you go about resolving the issues mentioned?

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
Palestinian Territory, Occupied
How would you go about resolving the issues mentioned?

Honestly most of those issues stem from the state of society and unhealthy way in which we can't have discourse about such matters. We would need a thought/behavior revolution to breakaway from the status quo. Humans also need to ask themselves is what they are today part of an evolving process or did we lose some our true ideals on the way.

Berke2

Reactions
280 0 0
Country
Pakistan
China demonised it's Muslim uygur population so they could make an excuse internationally to oppress them.

Now the world demonises Chinese people as filthy people with filthy lifestyle habits due to the virus outbreak.

Scorpion

THINK TANK: SENIOR
Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
China demonised it's Muslim uygur population so they could make an excuse internationally to oppress them.

Now the world demonises Chinese people as filthy people with filthy lifestyle habits due to the virus outbreak.

How about we all pray the virus gets contained before it spreads to the whole world. There is no cure so far and so many innocents have lost their lives due to this virus. God is not going to punish innocent people for the wrongdoings of the Chinese government.

Berke2

Reactions
280 0 0
Country
Pakistan
How about we all pray the virus gets contained before it spreads to the whole world. There is no cure so far and so many innocents have lost their lives due to this virus. God is not going to punish innocent people for the wrongdoings of the Chinese government.

Nothing wrong with praying that it's contained.

Whether it's a punishment or not, I don't know. Innocent though? I doubt it. Most chinese seem to support their government in it's wrongdoing. Those who support oppression have a share in it.

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
Palestinian Territory, Occupied

God is going to punish all human beings and not just Chinese, what makes you think we are innocent? Lol.

Everyday I pray to God to be merciful towards me with his upcoming punishment which is over due. But you never know I might die in it as well so I have to be prepared. All of us should be asking for God's mercy because we certainly are asking for his punishment with our ignoring of God and ignoring our divine obligations towards each other.

Berke2

Reactions
280 0 0
Country
Pakistan
Went on the other forum after months. Got banned in under a day lol. Some mods there have issues. But that's what you get for making a apostate a moderator.

It's one reason this forums a bit more chill. Can say what I like without repercussions (as long I dont get abusive).

Scorpion

Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
Went on the other forum after months. Got banned in under a day lol. Some mods there have issues. But that's what you get for making a apostate a moderator.

It's one reason this forums a bit more chill. Can say what I like without repercussions (as long I dont get abusive).

lol. I do not like being bossed around either but sometimes you come across some unrespected people and no matter how hard you try to make it cool all the time you somehow find yourself in the middle of the mud. There is no reason to clash with other people especially in the virtual world called the internet.

Berke2

Reactions
280 0 0
Country
Pakistan
lol. I do not like being bossed around either but sometimes you come across some unrespected people and no matter how hard you try to make it cool all the time you somehow find yourself in the middle of the mud. There is no reason to clash with other people especially in the virtual world called the internet.

Yeh I imagine it can be hard keeping your patience as a moderator sometimes. Don't get me wrong, I realise mods can take a lot of unnecessary flack and it's not an easy job.

I wasn't really clashing with anyone yesterday, like not in a fiery sense. I saw someone make some false comments about Khalid ibn walid (ra), so I replied and then I continued with some critique about the poster's sect and then some people starting tagging in a mod whose family is from that sect and boom I got banned.

It's funny, he removed my reply defending Khalid ibn walid but he left the other guys slanderous post about Khalid. How can that even be allowed on a pakistani forum? We (85% of pakistanis) love Khalid, he was the sword of Allah, yet cos of an individual being in a position he should never be in, we've got to "tolerate" this nonsense.

Berke2

Reactions
280 0 0
Country
Pakistan
™¡£ This guy needs to just migrate to Iran at this rate...Obvious where his loyalties lie.

Scorpion

Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
™¡£ This guy needs to just migrate to Iran at this rate...Obvious where his loyalties lie.

That is the main issue with Shia is that they are loyal to the Mullah in Theran than to their own countries.

Berke2

Reactions
280 0 0
Country
Pakistan
That is the main issue with Shia is that they are loyal to the Mullah in Theran than to their own countries.

These higher up hawza specimens are definitely more loyal to Tehran and guilty of it. Pakistan should not let them go study in Qom.

Berke2

Reactions
280 0 0
Country
Pakistan
Saudi shooting itself in the foot by not backing kashmiris. Every Muslim leader who supports the oppression of Muslims will have to answer to Allah for their betrayals. They think they'll be getting economic benefit from India but they're just buying the fire. It's as if MBS wants the Muslim world to hate Saudi Arabia.

TomCat

Reactions
4,796 153 0
Country
Pakistan

This guy just lost the respect i had for him, even though it wasn’t much but whatever, it is lost.

TomCat

Reactions
4,796 153 0
Country
Pakistan
Saudi shooting itself in the foot by not backing kashmiris. Every Muslim leader who supports the oppression of Muslims will have to answer to Allah for their betrayals. They think they'll be getting economic benefit from India but they're just buying the fire. It's as if MBS wants the Muslim world to hate Saudi Arabia.
Not the case, KSA doesn’t expect much from India, The recent KL Summit has got quite a positive response from existing OIC members and their will to join KL Summit. This has shaken the throne of OIC on which KSA sits so this is all political game.