Hello From Karachi | Page 4 | World Defense

Hello From Karachi

Zeeman

THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reactions
2,688 85 0
Country
Pakistan
ANswer to question 1 is no but YES for 2 and 3 as my work is kind i have to meet daily over 100 peoples (was involve in some social work ) .so far no breathing problem but light fever,always feel tiredness ,weakness and pain (mostly headache but sometime in body too ) thats y worried esp bcoz of my parents ,was in self quarantined .Today Allah ka karam feeling much better but if that problem persist better do covid test for the safety of other members of family

best is just to get test if possible. Incubation period is at least 10 days or even more. You may feel better but this can change rapidly. Be safe in sha Allah

TomCat

Reactions
4,796 153 0
Country
Pakistan
ANswer to question 1 is no but YES for 2 and 3 as my work is kind i have to meet daily over 100 peoples (was involve in some social work ) .so far no breathing problem but light fever,always feel tiredness ,weakness and pain (mostly headache but sometime in body too ) thats y worried esp bcoz of my parents ,was in self quarantined .Today Allah ka karam feeling much better but if that problem persist better do covid test for the safety of other members of family
If you love your family even a bit,
Rush for emergency, Don’t let your health slip that easily.

Trust me, First hand witness, Covid is very dangerous situation

Gripen9

THINK TANK
Reactions
5,232 245 0
Country
Pakistan
I am going off topic a bit.
If anyone wants to support a good cause that is helping needy people in Pakistan. Check out RashidAbad City.
Started by ex PAF officers (Air Cdre Shabbir very close family friend).
Over the years they have built a massive campus with schools, technical college, gen. hospital, eye hospital, hostels for the needy in Rural Sindh.
Air Cdre Shabbir's son F/L Rashid embraced shahadat while trying to maneuver his stricken Mirage off populated areas near Karachi. The project was named after him.

Zulu

Reactions
2,010 60 0
Country
Pakistan
Thanx for sharing MM Alam sahib ki waja sy pata thaa Rashidabad city ka great achievement but saw that video last year .for me......most inspiring video of 2019 it changed a lot for me too after watching it
If anyone wants to support a good cause that is helping needy people in Pakistan. Check out RashidAbad City.
Over the years they have built a massive campus with schools, technical college, gen. hospital, eye hospital, hostels for the needy in Rural Sindh.
Air Cdre Shabbir's son F/L Rashid embraced shahadat while trying to maneuver his stricken Mirage off populated areas near Karachi. The project was named after him.

Last edited:

Zeeman

THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reactions
2,688 85 0
Country
Pakistan

is his son the one whose plane crashed during the fly past? He used to live few streets down from our house. I remember I think Zia ul Haq came to pay his condolences ...

I know about this project. Many retired PAF personal are involved in this including my friend’s dad Amin.

Gripen9

THINK TANK
Reactions
5,232 245 0
Country
Pakistan
is his son the one whose plane crashed during the fly past? He used to live few streets down from our house. I remember I think Zia ul Haq came to pay his condolences ...

I know about this project. Many retired PAF personal are involved in this including my friend’s dad Amin.
No. This happened in 98 I believe. Engine fire on take off from PAF Masroor.

Gripen9

THINK TANK
Reactions
5,232 245 0
Country
Pakistan

The one you maybe thinking happened 88 or 89 23rd March. Bird strike.

TomCat

Reactions
4,796 153 0
Country
Pakistan

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Thanx for sharing MM Alam sahib ki waja sy pata thaa Rashidabad city ka great achievement but saw that video last year .for me......most inspiring video of 2019 it changed a lot for me too after watching it

You got tired of suffering from Battered Husband Syndrome, and took two more wives? :)D