Hi guys

SOUTHie

Reaction score
Country
India
Hello, friends... I'm Afsal, I'm not from a defence background, buut I read a lot of defence related news. I'm working as a project engineer (electrical) in a construction company. Hoping to engage in a discussion that's benefitial to my knowledge. And hopefully able to help others for the matters that I'm aware of.

Khafee

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
United Arab Emirates
Hello, friends... I'm Afsal, I'm not from a defence background, buut I read a lot of defence related news. I'm working as a project engineer (electrical) in a construction company. Hoping to engage in a discussion that's benefitial to my knowledge. And hopefully able to help others for the matters that I'm aware of.
Hello Afsal, welcome to the forum. Enjoy your stay.

I.R.A

THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Hi Southie ..... welcome aboard, nice to have you with us. Now that you have joined please do keep contributing, every post, every question, every answer matters ...... Its not only a new place but also a new beginning. Start fresh from the zero and help us learn something new. Hope you will enjoy your stay here. All the best ....

Hithchiker

THINK TANK
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Welcome Afsal to the forum..What does your nick stands for ?

jbgt90

THINK TANK
Reaction score
Country
India
Welcome mate:)