Hi guys | World Defense

Hi guys

SOUTHie

Reactions
132 8 0
Country
India
Hello, friends... I'm Afsal, I'm not from a defence background, buut I read a lot of defence related news. I'm working as a project engineer (electrical) in a construction company. Hoping to engage in a discussion that's benefitial to my knowledge. And hopefully able to help others for the matters that I'm aware of.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Hello, friends... I'm Afsal, I'm not from a defence background, buut I read a lot of defence related news. I'm working as a project engineer (electrical) in a construction company. Hoping to engage in a discussion that's benefitial to my knowledge. And hopefully able to help others for the matters that I'm aware of.
Hello Afsal, welcome to the forum. Enjoy your stay.

I.R.A

Reactions
1,349 73 0
Country
Pakistan
Hi Southie ..... welcome aboard, nice to have you with us. Now that you have joined please do keep contributing, every post, every question, every answer matters ...... Its not only a new place but also a new beginning. Start fresh from the zero and help us learn something new. Hope you will enjoy your stay here. All the best ....

Hithchiker

Reactions
721 28 0
Country
Pakistan
Welcome Afsal to the forum..What does your nick stands for ?