Hillary: "Blame Trump!!" | Page 2 | World Defense

Hillary: "Blame Trump!!"

Corzhens

Reactions
111 1 0
Country
Philippines
Gotta love the fight between Hillary and Trump. I'd love Trump to run because this would be entertainment for a long time, he's a really interesting person, I just wish he never gets there though.

I agree with you that Donald Trump is an interesting person. At first, I thought he was a loon because with his success and celebrity status, why would he enter politics. But now I am getting the message that he wanted something although it's not explicitly explained. And with Hillary on the other side of the fence, it would be an interesting battle. I just hope that the best man would win.

GeeCee

Reactions
4 0 0
Country
USA
I know that people think Biden is a joke, but he's actually a pretty crafty politician, and very engaging. I could see him stepping up and getting the nomination if he decided to run. I could also see him winning if the Republicans don't step up, which they won't outside of Trump. We could see a Pres. Biden in 2016. Wait and see.

LilAnn

Reactions
87 1 0
Country
USA
I really hope Biden doesn't steal Bernie's votes. I love Biden's brand of almost youthful insanity. He has more appeal than Bill ever did, (for me, anyway). Biden will be better than Hillary. If Bernie can't win Biden will get my vote. But if Biden splits the informed votes with Bernie, thats just going to give Hillary the democratic ticket. In which case, there's no hope for any of us.

sbatz72

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
0 0 0
Country
USA
I do think it is quite a tragedy for the church massacre in South Carolina. I do not think any politician is to blame. I do not think the past events really are to blame, or how people in South Carolina still live in a nation all their own. They have not really rejoined the Union, they simply say they did.
I have never been met with more prejudices in my life as I have been over the past 5 years living in South Carolina. I almost want to run away and forget I have ever lived here. I have been met with prejudices because of my olive skin I think. Many people look at me funny.
My mom always told me to keep a smile on my face. I have to admit I look at the ground most of the time, because I don't like to make eye contact with someone unless I am in direct customer service and am waiting on someone. It is sometimes difficult to keep a smile on my face. People think I am a little strange and hostile just the same.

SapnaTheBaller3

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
0 0 0
Country
USA
I'm surprised that Donald Trump even has any supporters from what he says. It goes to say what kind of people we have in our society voting. Sorry if that offended anyone, but really? Trump is a very knowledgeable person, he brings up some of the greatest flaws that not every candidate would even think of doing. His approach however, is NOT the right one.

djdefense

Reactions
32 2 0
Country
India
Trump is doing so much damage to the GOP. I mean he is actually helping Hillary win if you think about it. I am beginning to believe in the conspiracy theory that Trump really entered the race to aid Hillary.

Imagine a race without Trump. Bush would have probably been the front-runner. He wouldn't have attacked Hillary on certain things because there is just a big can of Bush worms that that would have opened. But, still it may have been a sensible and a neck and neck fight.

But, now that Trump is there, Bush and other GOP candidates are sitting down. Even if 30-40% republicans are with Trump, the rest of them are not. And the democrats are going to vote for Hillary should she become the frontrunner, which is more than likely. This means Hillary is going to be the next POTUS, all thanks to Trump.