How to remove terrorism? | World Defense

How to remove terrorism?

We need to give them lesson for peace or killed that terrorist persons?

• Total voters

Umaima

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
5 0 0
Country
Pakistan
I think unemployment is the only key to remove terrorism. If government introduce new facilities for unemployment person that will be more helpful. If someone don't have money and he have some children's, it is very difficult to survive in this world. If someone gives offer to do anything and your children's will enjoy whole life. I think anyone will do it anything if he or she is unemployed.

In my opinion to remove unemployment everywhere in this world. Our world will be safe and we will live with peace in this world. So I ever pray that God finish this terrorism because we are humans and we don't want to kill any person. We are not God and we cannot decide who is right or who is wrong. I don't know how terrorist can do this. I think it is difficult to decide that terrorist are humans or not.

d4rk3n

Reactions
9 0 0
Country
India
It's not about unemployment all the time The terrorists usually want something else, and their motives are different.
I think unemployment can eradicate poverty, but removing terrorism is almost impossible IMO. Such people will continue to live. We can reduce it, and control it though. No denying that. But we can't change the mind set of these terrorists.

globulon

Reactions
18 0 0
Country
Canada
This is a very complicated question and I doubt terrorism will ever be eliminated.
In my opinion, the best methods require significant societal and cultural changes to a country. Not only is minimal unemployment a large factor, the principles of education and tolerance must be prized and upheld. However, even in the happiest of societies the nugget of extremism still exists.

Stims

Reactions
11 0 0
Country
United Kingdom
It's not about unemployment all the time The terrorists usually want something else, and their motives are different.
I think unemployment can eradicate poverty, but removing terrorism is almost impossible IMO. Such people will continue to live. We can reduce it, and control it though. No denying that. But we can't change the mind set of these terrorists.

Could not agree more!
There are always going to be terrorists in this world, and some of them simply cannot be educated. I think the route of terrorism starts when people are young, they become brainwashed.

Gabriel

Reactions
13 0 0
Country
United Kingdom
Many terrorists are wealthy so unemployment does not stop anything. It's about power and the go, these people don't seek peace they oppose it and many are anti-government for personal reasons and want to blame someone.

Regardless terrorism has always existed in some format, a coup, or even the Civil War can be seen as terrorism as the South ganged up on the Federal Government and the North and rebellions ... these are how terrorists begin protesting and then staging coups, except now it's global.

ClassyTulip

Reactions
9 0 0
Country
USA
I think unemployment is the only key to remove terrorism. If government introduce new facilities for unemployment person that will be more helpful. If someone don't have money and he have some children's, it is very difficult to survive in this world. If someone gives offer to do anything and your children's will enjoy whole life. I think anyone will do it anything if he or she is unemployed.

In my opinion to remove unemployment everywhere in this world. Our world will be safe and we will live with peace in this world. So I ever pray that God finish this terrorism because we are humans and we don't want to kill any person. We are not God and we cannot decide who is right or who is wrong. I don't know how terrorist can do this. I think it is difficult to decide that terrorist are humans or not.
I'm not surprised that the vote is 100% for killing terrorist. I don't think that being unemployed would stop terrorism. I think that, in actuality, unemployment would heighten terrorist attacks. Terrorism is motivated by people who seek to rule and have what they don't have on a national scale.

xTinx

Reactions
67 0 0
Country
Philippines
Removing terrorism is an equally utopian concept that's not much different from eliminating poverty, equalizing opportunities and the like. The thing is, we can postulate hundreds of theories to wipe out this pressing international problem, but terrorism has already embedded itself into the heart of society. For as long as there will be marginalized people and differences in faith, race and ideals, there will always be terrorists, insurgent groups, defectors, rebels and secessionists.

sillylucy

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
3 0 0
Country
USA
Unemployment is totally a reason why there is terrorism. You have able bodied people with nothing to do. They blame the government for their horrible position and try to lash out with terrorism.

drc65

Reactions
8 0 0
Country
United Kingdom
Unemployment is totally a reason why there is terrorism. You have able bodied people with nothing to do. They blame the government for their horrible position and try to lash out with terrorism.
I think you are right about unemployment being the primary problem behind terrorism, but what inspires a terrorist is a highly complex issue. In my opinion unemployment alone does not create a mindset where the average person would commit an act of terrorism, it would however catalyse existing problems. Now given that 1-10% of the worlds population is comprised of sociopaths, narcissist and sadists; one could come to understand that enough economic difficulty could push such a person over the edge to commit an act of terrorism.

Lieutenant

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
2,409 25 0
To tackle terrorism four things must be done.

• Win the war of ideas using all means possible.
  • Improve education and standers of living
  • Use military means against terrorists.
  • No foreigner troops on other's soil. Dispatch UN Peacekeepers if necessary.

Umaima

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
5 0 0
Country
Pakistan
I think you are right about unemployment being the primary problem behind terrorism, but what inspires a terrorist is a highly complex issue. In my opinion unemployment alone does not create a mindset where the average person would commit an act of terrorism, it would however catalyse existing problems. Now given that 1-10% of the worlds population is comprised of sociopaths, narcissist and sadists; one could come to understand that enough economic difficulty could push such a person over the edge to commit an act of terrorism.
I agree with you. Unemployment is not only the factor but we need to focus on different issues, like control the population and education will compulsory for everyone. When education comes to us then definitely we can think what is wrong and what is write.

starshine

Reactions
34 1 0
Country
Canada
Terrorism will not be stopped by killing them all because you cannot kill an idea and you can kill the man, but not the revolt he carries.
It will also not be solved by "lessons for peace" because really, what country would give these lessons without being an hypocrite? Switzerland? Not sure they want to become the world's police (and the US who think they are the world police would not be a real contender for giving any peace lesson)

So basically you don't solve terrorism. Terrorism is a way, not a thing. It's like thinking you can solve the problem of "war". You don't. Politicians want wars and all, all you can solve is specific wars. Same thing for terrorism; it's a mean to an end, and the end and reasons are many times different. Have to isolate them and figure them out when they come.

DeltaForce103

THINK TANK
Reactions
62 2 0
Country
India
I'd estimate that higher standards of living, better economic opportunities, political and social stability would lead to a reduction in the order of 96% in the membership of terrorist organizations. The rest ~4% or so are sociopaths. The vast majority of terrorists are not irrational, they would rather pursue their interests in a free society than spend their lives building improvised explosives. Regions of the world that provide a breeding ground for terrorism have a history of direct international military intervention or the escalation of internal conflicts by foreign powers, which ultimately leads to civil war. Put an end to this constant exploitation and you will bring an end to terrorism.

missbishi

Reactions
118 0 0
Country
United Kingdom
Could not agree more!
There are always going to be terrorists in this world, and some of them simply cannot be educated. I think the route of terrorism starts when people are young, they become brainwashed.

I think this too. When I was younger, the UK was always under the threat of an IRA bomb attack - these days it is Al Qaida and ISIS. Im my grandparents day , it was the Germans. There will always be terrorist groups in my opinion, it is simply a part of human nature, albeit not a very nice part.

weepforsweep

Reactions
3 0 0
Country
USA
A peaceful country is the only way to get rid of terrorism. You have to get rid of dogmatic thinking for terrorism to die.