Hundreds protest Islamic law in Australia | Page 2 | World Defense

Hundreds protest Islamic law in Australia

Reactions
17 0 0
Country
Sweden
Does Australia apply Sharia law? I don't really understand what hurts you when Muslims eat Halal food or Muslims women covering their hairs? Who are you to tell people what should they do or not? Jews also eat Kosher food and some of their women cover their hairs. Dare to speak against that because you be able as anti-semitic as soon as you do.

No, Muslims can eat halal and wear niqabs. It's just the whole cutting the hands of, and whipping of adulterers, rape victims and atheists that creep me out.

JPB_003

Reactions
9 0 0
Country
USA
I find it interesting you link a clearly biased video Scorpion. That guy has been known to make essentially propaganda style videos, where he leaves out a lot of important information, and does biased editing.

That aside, I assume you realize that Saudi Arabia has been doing things that make the U.S. look like kittens? The type of Islam your country has been pushing is one the main reasons Muslims are viewed the way they are. It's so easy to push responsibility, and I think it funny you use saying like "your kind" as if it's not the same shit you are saying is bad.

thegrey

Reactions
37 0 1
Country
USA
No, Muslims can eat halal and wear niqabs. It's just the whole cutting the hands of, and whipping of adulterers, rape victims and atheists that creep me out.
Exactly! We don't care what they wear, etc. It's not about that, and they know it. This is all a smokescreen to keep us distracted. They hope we won't notice those little atrocities that are being committed in the name of allah. It's all about the hibab

Redheart

Reactions
319 0 0
Country
USA
No halal? What nonsense.
most animals killed by halal methods are stunned before slaughter.
Do the protesters believe that no non-Muslim Australian farmer slaughters sheep on their farmers by slitting their throats? Will they now want to impose a certain lifestyle upon everyone? The hypocrisy of tolerance!

TommyVercetti

Reactions
9 0 0
Country
USA
At no point should religion ever become law. Most provisions of the Sharia Law are bad enough, but I think that's already beside the point. the moment we start forcing religion onto people is the moment we say no.

Lieutenant

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
2,409 25 0
You guys turn every thread that is related to Islam or Muslims into anti-Islam campaign. Please abide by the forum rules. Refrain from attacking religions be it Islam, Christianity, Judaism or any other world religions. Keep it civil. You can constructively criticize/discuss but avoid the use of derogatory terms and hateful remarks.