If only Guns could choose their worthy holders .......... | Page 2 | World Defense

If only Guns could choose their worthy holders ..........

The Sandman

Reactions
405 34 0
Country
Pakistan
I happen to be from Abbottabad ........ Thandiani. That city voted for a useless PTI candidate who could never have won against Mehtab Abbasi ...... but this time it seems PMLN will win that area easily, PTI opted to be a nationalist party like the previous ones.
PTI and IK tbh is getting desperate for votes they're gonna use every issue to gain political points against PMLN which is such a shame... tabdeeli to gayab ho hi gyi thi 2014 se ab they're indulging in dirty politics sigh their actions in the last 3-4 years have made me 50% political atheist...

I.R.A

Reactions
1,349 73 0
Country
Pakistan
PTI and IK tbh is getting desperate for votes they're gonna use every issue to gain political points against PMLN which is such a shame... tabdeeli to gayab ho hi gyi thi 2014 se ab they're indulging in dirty politics sigh their actions in the last 3-4 years have made me 50% political atheist...

I voted for the first time in my life and my choice was PTI .......... but after visiting my area, having been to government hospital there and having seen the deteriorating condition of my city, plus having the difficulty to spot one of those billion trees ...... I was disappointed, and topping on the cake was when Chuddu Khattak declared himself CM of Pathan on national tv channels. I am 100 apolitical now

The Sandman

Reactions
405 34 0
Country
Pakistan
plus having the difficulty to spot one of those billion trees
:oops: Pls don't say that... i really want THIS news to be true trees nhi to hmara future bhi ni i really don't think IK fooled us on this intl firm audited it!
Chuddu Khattak
Ughh i hate that guy from the start :mad: IK had so many choices why this skeleton than? who also have corruption allegations against him...

I.R.A

Reactions
1,349 73 0
Country
Pakistan
:oops: Pls don't say that... i really want THIS news to be true trees nhi to hmara future bhi ni i really don't think IK fooled us on this intl firm audited it!

My area Thandiani is somewhat like Murree and I haven't seen one single tree planted there. Plus I was on a trip to Naran in September last year ....... on my way all I could see were big white circles but no trees ...... with chalking like BTTT something.

My area suffered from deforestation at the hands of people involved in illegal wood cutting and laundering ..... those people are Hajji Sbs now but never once anyone from forest department dared touching them.

The Sandman

Reactions
405 34 0
Country
Pakistan
My area Thandiani
Off topic but wow it's such a beautiful area!
ThandianiPicnicPointAbbottabadKPKPakistan472016.jpg

My area suffered from deforestation at the hands of people involved in illegal wood cutting and laundering ..... those people are Hajji Sbs now but never once anyone from forest department dared touching them.
That really breaks my heart :(

Nilgiri

BANNED
Reactions
224 22 0
Country
India
Too many times I have discussed this topic, esp with that fallenking guy in another forum. Especially that correlation is NOT causation when it comes to gun ownership and firearm crimes. Here's a good article on the issues at hand from a lady that personally abhors the idea of owning a gun herself:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...3edca6-a851-11e7-92d1-58c702d2d975_story.html

========================================================================

I am pro-gun ownership (within reason). Get your license after gun safety course, have a gun registry etc if needed (Canada recently scrapped its long gun one)....no fundamental reason why civilians should not be armed, but only govt should be (extreme authoritarian govts that murdered their citizens in the droves later were very against private gun ownership when they came to power for a reason). Bad people and dubious people (acting in para/extra legal sense because of flaws of enforcement) are going to get their hands on firearms no matter what....so I say at least have the good reasonable citizens (as best as you can define them) armed and educated according to their free will....its a good hedge.

Carry and transit of firearms can also be given a legal framework that must be followed...and any other guidelines needed past that. Here in Canada, all firearms need to have trigger locks when being stored (if not in gun safe) or when transiting....so of course cannot be loaded in those safe states. Other ones I can think of right now are 5 round mag restriction, special license type (and transport permit) needed for handguns, very good course and background check needed for regular license (for long guns).

Canada is probably the best you can get under the british system of govt (where all rights are essentially privileged rather than inherent) so most applicable when talking about Pakistan and similar govt structures on how to do it if you want a better balance of gun rights/control. Only one country in the world has inherent fundamental right to gun ownership (like free speech there too) that was established from the beginning rather than "conceded" by a political elite...but to do it that way needs new constitution from scratch for all other countries....so not really applicable per se without a revolution/reset.