India acting irresponsibly with Pakistan | Page 2 | World Defense

India acting irresponsibly with Pakistan

Scorpio

Reactions
3,018 66 0
Country
Pakistan
figured because if Pakistan was going to do it. It wouldn't make anyone know.
Make sence as Indian propaganda, just in on indian media
FB_IMG_1593626745113.jpg

Pakhtoon yum

Reactions
2,107 44 0
Country
Pakistan
I know people wont like this but the Kashmiris need to stand up for themselves. They have to show Pakistan that they can be trusted and will support PA because we all know what they did last time. What's to say they wont betray PA again?

Zeeman

THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reactions
2,688 85 0
Country
Pakistan
Baigharat coward bastards ..... we need to do something to liberate Kashmiris .... Indians are no better than mass murderers except they kill Kashmiris by slowly strangling life out of them.

F1602A6D-423C-444C-8DBC-4FF7B5668F3A.png
411D934C-7951-417A-902E-25A69078BC9E.png

Zeeman

Reactions
2,688 85 0
Country
Pakistan
It’s not 1965..... Indians have annexed Kashmir and openly talking of forcibly marrying Kashmiri women to improve their monkey looks.
Kashmiris know that India is following Israeli model and very soon RSS settlers will out number local Kashmiris.
the level of hatred I see now a days among Kashmiris for India is unmatched anytime in the history of subcontinent.

Pakhtoon yum

Reactions
2,107 44 0
Country
Pakistan
It’s not 1965..... Indians have annexed Kashmir and openly talking of forcibly marrying Kashmiri women to improve their monkey looks.
Kashmiris know that India is following Israeli model and very soon RSS settlers will out number local Kashmiris.
the level of hatred I see now a days among Kashmiris for India is unmatched anytime in the history of subcontinent.
Yet I dont see Kashmiris on the street or in a complete civil war. All I read today was "riots erupt TODAY, because of a toddler on a dead body of his grandfather"

Let's not get emotional here. It seems the Kashmiris are sitting around for others to solve their problem. If they dont erupt into a civil war then Pakistan would find it hard to get justification in invading. A population needs to want to liberated so that a liberator can arrive.

Zeeman

Reactions
2,688 85 0
Country
Pakistan
Such a simplistic view of the situation in Kashmir.

As I said Indians are using techniques straight out of Israeli text book.
I work with a doctor who is from Indian Kashmir. He tells me how Indians have choked the life out of Kashmiris. There are checkpoints , arbitrary arrests , cameras taking pictures and scanning faces and torture and arrests on industrial scale. People are so poor with no work and business that just like Palestinians that they are forced to snitch on each other .

The Indian army shows up and pull out all the men and the informer points out the person who was out protesting and that person disappears most likely for ever.

Would you go out to protest in these circumstances ? Do not go by the Indian media stories .... all is not well as they seem to portray.

Bkbiznyc

Reactions
124 3 0
Country
USA
I know people wont like this but the Kashmiris need to stand up for themselves. They have to show Pakistan that they can be trusted and will support PA because we all know what they did last time. What's to say they wont betray PA again?

Sorry for my ignorance bro. What did they do last time.

Pakhtoon yum

Reactions
2,107 44 0
Country
Pakistan
Such a simplistic view of the situation in Kashmir.

As I said Indians are using techniques straight out of Israeli text book.
I work with a doctor who is from Indian Kashmir. He tells me how Indians have choked the life out of Kashmiris. There are checkpoints , arbitrary arrests , cameras taking pictures and scanning faces and torture and arrests on industrial scale. People are so poor with no work and business that just like Palestinians that they are forced to snitch on each other .

The Indian army shows up and pull out all the men and the informer points out the person who was out protesting and that person disappears most likely for ever.

Would you go out to protest in these circumstances ? Do not go by the Indian media stories .... all is not well as they seem to portray.
So you agree that they need to do more for themselves. From the sounds of it they will help IA fight against PA.

"They are forced to snitch on each other" and that is exactly what I've been saying. As long as they are like this there is no hope for them.

Pakhtoon yum

Reactions
2,107 44 0
Country
Pakistan
Sorry for my ignorance bro. What did they do last time.
They sided with india during the last wars. Didnt even raise a finger against their oppressors. PA expected them to rise up in rebellion and welcome them with open arms. Well to their shock they did the opposite. Also dont confuse the people of GB with Kashmiris. Unlike the Kashmiris the people of GB fought and rebelled against their oppressors. Then when aid came from pakistan they accepted it and fought with our men.

Basically the Kashmiris are worse then the Palestinians because they know how to fight for their rights and freedoms. India is no isreal.

90% of Pakistan's are to emotional about the subject to even let these thoughts cross their minds. There is a reason why Pakistan is only doing verbal support right now. We are waiting to see that they do.

Zulu

Reactions
2,010 60 0
Country
Pakistan
Their grandparents and parents did the mistake but aab kiyaaa from 1989 over 110,000 shahadat,many rapes,non stop torture kiyaa un logon ny Kufarah aada nahi kar diyaa apny baron ki galtiyon kaa yah abhi aur qurbani chahye ???
They sided with india during the last wars. Didnt even raise a finger against their oppressors. PA expected them to rise up in rebellion and welcome them with open arms. Well to their shock they did the opposite. Also dont confuse the people of GB with Kashmiris. Unlike the Kashmiris the people of GB fought and rebelled against their oppressors. Then when aid came from pakistan they accepted it and fought with our men.

Basically the Kashmiris are worse then the Palestinians because they know how to fight for their rights and freedoms. India is no isreal.

90% of Pakistan's are to emotional about the subject to even let these thoughts cross their minds. There is a reason why Pakistan is only doing verbal support right now. We are waiting to see that they do.

Last edited: