India acting irresponsibly with Pakistan | Page 3 | World Defense

India acting irresponsibly with Pakistan

Scorpio

Reactions
3,018 66 0
Country
Pakistan
The military's media wing on Thursday termed reports by the Indian media that Pakistan had deployed troops along the Line of Control in Gilgit Baltistan region as "false and irresponsible".

Inter-Services Public Relations Director General Maj Gen Babar Iftikhar, via Twitter, said there was no truth to Chinese troops using the Skardu Airbase, saying that the reports were "false, irresponsible and far from truth".

FB_IMG_1593704963456.jpg

Scorpio

Reactions
3,018 66 0
Country
Pakistan
Indian troops unprovoked ceasefire violation (CFV) targeting civil population using Artillery, Mortars and heavy weapons in Lipa Sector along LOC late last night. A young boy resident of Talwari village martyred due to Indian indiscriminate firing. Pakistan Army responded effectively to Indian firing.

Pakhtoon yum

Reactions
2,107 44 0
Country
Pakistan
Their grandparents and parents did the mistake but aab kiyaaa from 1989 over 110,000 shahadat,many rapes,non stop torture kiyaa un logon ny Kufarah aada nahi kar diyaa apny baron ki galtiyon kaa yah abhi aur qurbani chahye ???
"Trust is lost in buckets and gained in drops"

Pakhtoon yum

Reactions
2,107 44 0
Country
Pakistan
I m committed to that cause for many years but those who looking for their reasons,that pic is answer to all their arguments

View attachment 14476
I don't want to take this thread more off topic but u can post a video of what our "Azad" kashmiris have to say about PA. There was a program that the Bald baloch guy made when he was covering the LOC.

"We want neither india and pakistan. Pakistan is building dams on our rivers and taking our resources. We want to be an independent state and not with any of these 2"

The Baloch responded with "do you see those people in uniform? They are here form ever corner of Pakistan to protect you from the Indians. They are here risking your life so you can live in peace. Fine if you want nither then PA will move back and you can do whatever you want when the Indians come"

That's what they think.

Why should pakistan spill it's own blood for people that will riot against you in the future?

Pakhtoon yum

Reactions
2,107 44 0
Country
Pakistan
My father also had the displeasure of meeting one of those Kashmiris here where he was from azad Kashmir and talked how both india and pakistan are occupying I. Let's just say that guy cant look at my dad whenever he sees him.

Was given a good spanking lol

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Pakistan Army troops shot down an Indian spying quadcopter in Hot Spring Sector along LOC.‬ The quadcopter had intruded 850 meters on Pakistan’s side of the LOC. This is 9th Indian quadcopter shot down by Pakistan Army troops this year.

View attachment 14172
Please make sure thread titles are only in English..

Bkbiznyc

Reactions
124 3 0
Country
USA
My father also had the displeasure of meeting one of those Kashmiris here where he was from azad Kashmir and talked how both india and pakistan are occupying I. Let's just say that guy cant look at my dad whenever he sees him.

Was given a good spanking lol

My grandfather was in PA, he fought in Kashmir. He always said don't trust Kashmiris. I never understood why. I don't discriminate against anyone. This thread kind of clarified why he felt felt that way about Kashmiris.

Pakhtoon yum

Reactions
2,107 44 0
Country
Pakistan
My grandfather was in PA, he fought in Kashmir. He always said don't trust Kashmiris. I never understood why. I don't discriminate against anyone. This thread kind of clarified why he felt felt that way about Kashmiris.
There a reason what GB freed itself but Kashmir couldn't.

Pakhtoon yum

Reactions
2,107 44 0
Country
Pakistan