India acting irresponsibly with Pakistan | Page 4 | World Defense

India acting irresponsibly with Pakistan

Counter-Errorist

THINK TANK
Reactions
2,855 149 0
Country
Pakistan
I don't want to take this thread more off topic but u can post a video of what our "Azad" kashmiris have to say about PA. There was a program that the Bald baloch guy made when he was covering the LOC.

"We want neither india and pakistan. Pakistan is building dams on our rivers and taking our resources. We want to be an independent state and not with any of these 2"

The Baloch responded with "do you see those people in uniform? They are here form ever corner of Pakistan to protect you from the Indians. They are here risking your life so you can live in peace. Fine if you want nither then PA will move back and you can do whatever you want when the Indians come"

That's what they think.

Why should pakistan spill it's own blood for people that will riot against you in the future?
I hope that this being a defence forum, we can base our discussions on the strategic rather than the emotive. While morale among citizens of AK is low, the same's the case with the rest of the country. The solution is to fix our economy and let everyone prosper from it.

Waiting

Reactions
89 3 0
Country
Pakistan
We must not create rift among our own citizens by advancing remarks based on some kind of likeness..

Pakhtoon yum

Reactions
2,107 44 0
Country
Pakistan
I hope that this being a defence forum, we can base our discussions on the strategic rather than the emotive. While morale among citizens of AK is low, the same's the case with the rest of the country. The solution is to fix our economy and let everyone prosper from it.
Yes but they should a little grateful for the sacrifices that Pakistanis all across Pakistan made for them and still do.

Pakhtoon yum

Reactions
2,107 44 0
Country
Pakistan
Not my wish bro, just analysis in context of india American relation, role American want from India

Secondly there decision to go for teja and saving 9 billion in pocket
I see their relations with russia getting jeopardized if they did get that.

Scorpio

Reactions
3,018 66 0
Country
Pakistan
I see their relations with russia getting jeopardized if they did get that.
Indian dont care for it now, as they have Americans and Israeli with them.
Secondly Russia need more india then india need Russia.. as Russians arms major purchasers is still india

Scorpio

Reactions
3,018 66 0
Country
Pakistan
First China, Now Pakistan: How India’s Battling on Two Fronts
Pakistan’s foreign ministry in a statement Wednesday blamed India for more than 1,500 “cease-fire violations” including deaths and injuries of civilians on their side of the Kashmir frontier this year.

Scorpio

Reactions
3,018 66 0
Country
Pakistan

Gripen9

THINK TANK
Reactions
5,232 245 0
Country
Pakistan
US definitely wants India to be propped up against China. But they must have also seen India's performance firstly against Pakistan last year and now China.
Deja vu for them - heavily arming South Vietnam against North Vietnam at the tail end. South Vietnam forces crumbled like a pack of cards once US withdrew. Indian scenario would not be as bad but still.
They also need to take into account whatever India may tell them, it has little desire to military engage China. So US would be mindful.
We then come to the fact that US premier technology will be interacting with Russian tech. Will they allow it?
For India to opt for F35, are they going to let go to a very strong Russian relationship built upon 70 years. Russia will not take kindly to that. What will be their response?

Counter-Errorist

THINK TANK
Reactions
2,855 149 0
Country
Pakistan
We then come to the fact that US premier technology will be interacting with Russian tech. Will they allow it?
For India to opt for F35, are they going to let go to a very strong Russian relationship built upon 70 years. Russia will not take kindly to that. What will be their response?
It will also give China ample data about US systems. Which is the last thing US wants right now.