India acting irresponsibly with Pakistan | Page 5 | World Defense

India acting irresponsibly with Pakistan

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
US definitely wants India to be propped up against China. But they must have also seen India's performance firstly against Pakistan last year and now China.
Deja vu for them - heavily arming South Vietnam against North Vietnam at the tail end. South Vietnam forces crumbled like a pack of cards once US withdrew. Indian scenario would not be as bad but still.
They also need to take into account whatever India may tell them, it has little desire to military engage China. So US would be mindful.
We then come to the fact that US premier technology will be interacting with Russian tech. Will they allow it?
For India to opt for F35, are they going to let go to a very strong Russian relationship built upon 70 years. Russia will not take kindly to that. What will be their response?
It will also give China ample data about US systems. Which is the last thing US wants right now.
India is ready to abandon the Su-57 and focus on buying the American F-35s
HYPOTHETICAL SITUATION

Lets say India buys F35, will it be easier for China to extract intel, from India or other F35 users?

Note: Anyone can answer this, not just the people I quoted.

TsAr

THINK TANK
Reactions
3,227 74 0
Country
Pakistan
HYPOTHETICAL SITUATION

Lets say India buys F35, will it be easier for China to extract intel, from India or other F35 users?

nai.jpg

Safri167

Reactions
1,194 24 0
Country
Pakistan
Look at the 3star Gentleman with the Laptop, who is he? why is he the focal point? Who are the other people in the room?

What does common sense tell you?
Boss he is DCAS-O.
Common sense says something big is about to happen. Don't know more than that. That's why I asked senior members.

Scorpio

Reactions
3,018 66 0
Country
Pakistan
HYPOTHETICAL SITUATION

I don't think so sir, china getting F35 related tech from india is not that easy. they have better option like Israel, hint they already have some . thats why F22 denied for Israel.

Secondly as i said now Russia need india to sale out arm (as still indian is there biggest customer). Indian need of Russians is now limited as cheap and bulk vendor. India will never share such tech with russian at all, bcuz they dont have too
@Khafee

Waiting

Reactions
89 3 0
Country
Pakistan
Sir this time there shall be no mercy.... no restrictions and no one shall be granted permission to dodge AAMRAm......

Counter-Errorist

THINK TANK
Reactions
2,855 149 0
Country
Pakistan
HYPOTHETICAL SITUATION

China managed to get F-35 blueprints from the US, India's counter-intelligence compared to that is monkeys trying to read calculus.
Chinese devices are ubiquitous. Their cyberwarfare capability is on par with US and Russia. Pakistan has sufficient ground intelligence to complement the picture. They will get their hands on material handed over to India for training + maintenance, and study changes in tactics / doctrine to assess the capabilities it provides.

And even without all that, Chinese radars, AWACS and satellites will be continually monitoring the F-35 finding ways to counter its stealth. Which they'll eventually break if they haven't already, and the F-35 is then only a 4.5 gen plane -- to India and the US. Which is why India is not getting it.

Scorpio

Reactions
3,018 66 0
Country
Pakistan
Look at the 3star Gentleman with the Laptop, who is he? why is he the focal point? Who are the other people in the room?

What does common sense tell you?
Gentleman belong to PAF, apparently looks like briefing others official and army personnel about something imp

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Gentleman belong to PAF, apparently looks like briefing others official and army personnel about something imp
Gentalman is a 3 Star, whose name is Muhammad, Incharge of Air Ops.

Scorpio

Reactions
3,018 66 0
Country
Pakistan
Bulgarian Military: India is ready to abandon the purchase of the Su-57 in favor of the F-35

Pakhtoon yum

Reactions
2,107 44 0
Country
Pakistan
Bulgarian Military: India is ready to abandon the purchase of the Su-57 in favor of the F-35
Bulgarian military? %-(

Zarvan

Reactions
682 12 0
Country
Pakistan
ISPR seriously needs to stop releasing this news. It is not doing any good to our image. Just shoot them down.

Majjor Sam

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
38 0 0
Country
Pakistan
HYPOTHETICAL SITUATION

For net centric warfare, russia will gain access to it or isn't? Via russia or most probable via israel.