India Still Using Iran to Launch Spies into Pakistan | Page 4 | World Defense

India Still Using Iran to Launch Spies into Pakistan

Shazam

Reactions
356 10 0
Country
Pakistan
You are one who brought up Karbala. So what were you intending?

And what are you if you aren't Sunni Muslim? Sunni Muslims are the original Muslims. Sunni Muslims do not believe in fiction and have very detailed rebuttals of Shia claims. And go through scientific process for that.
Since there is already a lot of off topic discussion due to the obsession of one member to run down those who actually believe in the word of the Quran "AteeUllah wa AteeUrRasool" and seek to make it possible in their life as much as possible. Let me enlighten you about your accost.

My dear friend, he is a Sahih Hadith denier. He says that all the hadith were created by Persians to de-track Muslims from the Quran, LOL.

I dont even bother to engage with him after he failed to answer my basic questions: How does he follow the Quran when Allah says in the Quran to follow the Prophet SAW not once but multiple times???

I dont even bother to engage with him because he failed to answer how does he Pray Salah? What does he recite and where according to what? How does he perform Hajj, bury his dead or the most basic deed of getting himself PAAK...according to the Sunnah which is found in the Sahih hadiths??? or is it written in some hearsay of a Christian historian???

Ask him where did he read about any of the versions of history about Karbala?

Ask him how does he know the version he says is the correct one?

I too believe that Shias of Iblees killed Hussain RA but then I believe in Sahih Hadith...Ask him if he believes some narration about what went on in Karbala as he seems to believe in a particular version himself, then who wrote that narration, how does he know it is not been tempered with by some sub sect of persian shias? Just because he believes something happened becomes true by default even if it is borrowed from books of Christian historians but the well established Science of Sahih Hadiths and differentiating between the Sahih and Weak has no meaning to him but his own imagination and version of history.

Ask him what is wrong with it if we leave what is disputed beyond a valid or verifiable account by saying we leave it to Allah as he Knows Best...

Ask him whatever you like but he would never start by answering how does he prays Salath if not according to the Sahih hadith which is what makes the sunnah of the prophet known to the believers who are told by the Quran to follow the Prophet for his word and action is from the command of Allah Subhan Taala.

He will write you long posts about everything else going on in the world but would never find two spare minutes to answer the basic questions I forever long to read any answer about, how to follow the Sunnah of the Prophet SAW if not by Sahih Hadith which can never be against the Quran.

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
Palestinian Territory, Occupied
Since there is already a lot of off topic discussion due to the obsession of one member to run down those who actually believe in the word of the Quran "AteeUllah wa AteeUrRasool" and seek to make it possible in their life as much as possible. Let me enlighten you about your accost.

My dear friend, he is a Sahih Hadith denier. He says that all the hadith were created by Persians to de-track Muslims from the Quran, LOL.

I dont even bother to engage with him after he failed to answer my basic questions: How does he follow the Quran when Allah says in the Quran to follow the Prophet SAW not once but multiple times???

I dont even bother to engage with him because he failed to answer how does he Pray Salah? What does he recite and where according to what? How does he perform Hajj, bury his dead or the most basic deed of getting himself PAAK...according to the Sunnah which is found in the Sahih hadiths??? or is it written in some hearsay of a Christian historian???

Ask him where did he read about any of the versions of history about Karbala?

Ask him how does he know the version he says is the correct one?

I too believe that Shias of Iblees killed Hussain RA but then I believe in Sahih Hadith...Ask him if he believes some narration about what went on in Karbala as he seems to believe in a particular version himself, then who wrote that narration, how does he know it is not been tempered with by some sub sect of persian shias? Just because he believes something happened becomes true by default even if it is borrowed from books of Christian historians but the well established Science of Sahih Hadiths and differentiating between the Sahih and Weak has no meaning to him but his own imagination and version of history.

Ask him what is wrong with it if we leave what is disputed beyond a valid or verifiable account by saying we leave it to Allah as he Knows Best...

Ask him whatever you like but he would never start by answering how does he prays Salath if not according to the Sahih hadith which is what makes the sunnah of the prophet known to the believers who are told by the Quran to follow the Prophet for his word and action is from the command of Allah Subhan Taala.

He will write you long posts about everything else going on in the world but would never find two spare minutes to answer the basic questions I forever long to read any answer about, how to follow the Sunnah of the Prophet SAW if not by Sahih Hadith which can never be against the Quran.

Well said brother, I figured he is maybe confused due to struggles Muslim world is facing today. Indeed, much of Sunnah and Islamic tenets came from Hadith. And you mentioned very strong points about this. Hopefully he can take a step back , relax, and realize we are going through tough phase but there is light at end of tunnel. And all the problems are due to Muslims not being conscious enough of Allah(SWT) because attachment to this world and not willing to sacrifice much for sake of God. And it isn't because hadith is supposedly fabricated or because of historical events like the brother thinks. May Allah guide us all.

I.R.A

Reactions
1,349 73 0
Country
Pakistan
@I.R.A @Falcon29 @Shazam no more of topic posts please. If you want to continue, pls open a separate thread.

Thanks!

I am not interested in discussing it with people who haven't studied A B C of the books they quote. Neither in this thread nor in any other thread. I had addressed Batman with extracts from speeches of Sultan Muhammad Agha Khan ....... anyone can try telling me how those speeches and the extracts that I posted are not relevant to how Pakistan can counter iranian influence and propaganda.