Marder IFV
Marder.jpg

Scorpion

THINK TANK: SENIOR
Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
Indonesia has a very well equipped and toughly trained army not to mention their defence industry.

Jaeger

Professional
Reactions
1,627 13 0
Country
Germany
Indonesia has a very well equipped and toughly trained army not to mention their defence industry.
yup my friends on Facebook who are from Indonesia and we discuss about Indonesia's plans always modernizing their forces they said this year they are to procure 8 AH-64s.

Susimi

Reactions
55 0 0
Country
United Kingdom
Did their air force use the Mig-21 before upgrading to the F-16?

Scorpion

Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
yup my friends on Facebook who are from Indonesia and we discuss about Indonesia's plans always modernizing their forces they said this year they are to procure 8 AH-64s.

Invite them to the forum lets hear from them on that and also on Saudi-Indonesia JV for the transporter aircraft CASA/IPTN CN-235 upgrade and manufacturing.

Scorpion

Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
they used to have MIG-21s. But they gave the US 13 MIG-21s in return for OV-10s and F-5s.

Caesar Self Propelled Howitzer
View attachment 1973

This looks like the CAESAR self-propelled howitzer. Also Im surprised that Indonesia operates both western and eastern made fighter jets. As far as I know its hard to deal with both school at a time.

Jaeger

Professional
Reactions
1,627 13 0
Country
Germany
This looks like the CAESAR self-propelled howitzer. Also Im surprised that Indonesia operates both western and eastern made fighter jets. As far as I know its hard to deal with both school at a time.
The main reason why they operate Russian tech is because of the Western sanctions on them, but they buy equipment from whoever seems to have the better offer.