Country
Pakistan

IbnAbdullah

Reactions
74 1 0
Country
Pakistan
Salaam

I hope this isn't true.. Ballistic missiles is just way overboard. I hope for the sake of the innocents in the region that this isn't true.

The Iranians just jumped to the top of the escalation ladder. It seems they never war gamed a scenario where they would have to escalate. It was just full on war or whatever was going on.

Berke2

Reactions
280 0 0
Country
Pakistan
You guys are pretty quick with news shares, sometimes you even beat big news websites.

Salaam

I hope this isn't true.. Ballistic missiles is just way overboard. I hope for the sake of the innocents in the region that this isn't true.

The Iranians just jumped to the top of the escalation ladder. It seems they never war gamed a scenario where they would have to escalate. It was just full on war or whatever was going on.
Wa'alaykumasalaam

TomCat

Reactions
4,796 153 0
Country
Pakistan

TomCat

Reactions
4,796 153 0
Country
Pakistan
You guys are pretty quick with news shares, sometimes you even beat big news websites.

Wa'alaykumasalaam
I am on another forum which is quite heavily populated... so news always in difference of seconds

safriz

Reactions
292 11 0
Country
Pakistan
Well...USA says no American deaths, and Trump wont speak on the matter Yet.
Looks like USA gave Iran a face saving opportunity just before the Iranian General gets burred.

safriz

Reactions
292 11 0
Country
Pakistan
Iran fired 15 ballistic missiles - 10 hit Iraq's Al Asad Airbase - No known U.S. casualties at this time - 1 missile fell near Erbil Airport; no damage. 4 failed - Trump, senior officials held meetings - No Trump speech tonight - No U.S. response so far

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
Palestinian Territory, Occupied
Iran went with the safest option and fired some missiles at an Iraqi-US base which I believe the US had already moved some forces out of.

That being said even if it is a symbolic strike it still takes some guts and US might respond.

It's too early to tell where this will head.

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
So far US officials seem to suggest no casualties among US forces. But Iranian and pro Iranian sources will make a lot of other claims and spread fake news.

Most likely this was settled behind doors and US evacuated the base and Iran did a symbolic strike which maybe mediators helped them reach this deal.

But then again I could be wrong and Trump decides to attack tomorrow.

Whatever the case the US doesn't have enough assets in region to do something like Iraq war and they won't be able to help their allies as much as they'd like in a full blown conflict .

So either they reached a deal behind backdoors or Iran called Trumps bluff albeit with the safest option.

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
Some reports suggest US is still doing damage assessment. So as I said it's too early to come to conclusions.

If the US does respond though I think Iran will target Gulf bases and maybe have Hezbollah target Israel.