Iraqi security forces raid KH headquarters and arrest 13 of its members | Page 2 | World Defense

Iraqi security forces raid KH headquarters and arrest 13 of its members

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
Palestinian Territory, Occupied
Iraq is basically a vassal of iran now. They are knee deep in their proxies. It would take a very strong man or an other country to fight Irans control over Iraq.

Iran will lose its popular support and popular support will play big role in ME region in next 10 years. ME is shifting towards populism and proxy warfare won't be able to secure anything 10 years from now.

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
Kadhimi replaced the head of national security; Faleh Al Fayyad (Iran loyalist) with Khaled Al Obeidi who was removed a few years ago by pro-Iran groups in parliament.

Also

Reversal of the de-baathification policy. The parliament is full of the pro-Iran lot, it's going to be tough to remove them.

Saw this news on twitter, seems Kadhimi is making some effort to undue this situation Iraq is in, where do you think he got it from? Where is he from in Iraq, by the way? Was he an ex-military official or just politician?

Pakhtoon yum

Reactions
2,107 44 0
Country
Pakistan
Iran will lose its popular support and popular support will play big role in ME region in next 10 years. ME is shifting towards populism and proxy warfare won't be able to secure anything 10 years from now.
We have our own issues with iran and they need to be defanged. I keep saying that a massive depolarization drive needs to be started in Pakistan. Where the media and government defames Iran and their supporters. Calling them traitors and making them show their loyalty to Pakistan while cutting connections with iran.

This needs to start now! Iran is responsible for balochistans mess.

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
We have our own issues with iran and they need to be defanged. I keep saying that a massive depolarization drive needs to be started in Pakistan. Where the media and government defames Iran and their supporters. Calling them traitors and making them show their loyalty to Pakistan while cutting connections with iran.

This needs to start now! Iran is responsible for balochistans mess.

Without a doubt, it's unfortunate because Iran has a lot to gain by developing healthy relations with its Muslim neighbors and understanding there is a limit to its influence. It is over-reaching and undertaking a lot of bad policies in the region. It wants to secure its influence in a dictatorial manner which is creating lots of bad blood. It can have more effective influence in the region by being more conciliatory with its Muslim neighbors and having economic ties with them and its tourism industry would be doing well but it's choosing a bad path at the moment.

Pakhtoon yum

Reactions
2,107 44 0
Country
Pakistan
Without a doubt, it's unfortunate because Iran has a lot to gain by developing healthy relations with its Muslim neighbors and understanding there is a limit to its influence. It is over-reaching and undertaking a lot of bad policies in the region. It wants to secure its influence in a dictatorial manner which is creating lots of bad blood. It can have more effective influence in the region by being more conciliatory with its Muslim neighbors and having economic ties with them and its tourism industry would be doing well but it's choosing a bad path at the moment.
Its stuck in the Persian empire timeline. When infact Pakistan is more powerful in the region then iran could ever hope to be. I sense a conflict with iran in the coming years to decided once and for all who is going to control that region.

I expect iran to lose balochistan and sistan in the least. @Khafee your thoughts on this potential conflict.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Its stuck in the Persian empire timeline. When infact Pakistan is more powerful in the region then iran could ever hope to be. I sense a conflict with iran in the coming years to decided once and for all who is going to control that region.

I expect iran to lose balochistan and sistan in the least. @Khafee your thoughts on this potential conflict.

If you study Iranian media, they come up with fake aircraft carriers, fake stealth a/c's Qaher 313, and a lot of BS propaganda by the truck load.

The educated world understands, that this is nothing less then propaganda, but the idiotic regime keeps on harping, why? Since it is weak internally, it needs all of this nonsense for local consumption. The economy is literally hanging by a thread.

With the attacks increasing inside Paksitan, especially the idiotic one today on the Karachi Stock exchange, it is a matter of time that regional countries will form a coalition, and deal with the idiotic regime, covertly or overtly.

Another example of their stupidity:

Doritos11

Reactions
28 2 0
Country
Iraq
Saw this news on twitter, seems Kadhimi is making some effort to undue this situation Iraq is in, where do you think he got it from? Where is he from in Iraq, by the way? Was he an ex-military official or just politician?

Apart from the pro-Iran lot, the entire country wants this it's not solely the PM behind this.

KH/Iran image is being damaged due to all this. Many Iraqis, judiciary and government officials are still afraid of speaking/acting against these groups as they fear assassination. In my opinion the only true solution is taking hard action against them, the leaders of these group need to be taken out like Soleimani. That needs US support in a campaign similar to that of 2008. In the coming weeks we might see more escalation as Kadhimi-US hold the talks about the SFA.