Iraqi TV, Officials: Iran's Gen. Soleimani, Head of Elite Quds Force, Killed in Baghdad Airstrike | Page 3 | World Defense

Iraqi TV, Officials: Iran's Gen. Soleimani, Head of Elite Quds Force, Killed in Baghdad Airstrike

TomCat

Reactions
4,796 153 0
Country
Pakistan
@Scorpion @Lieutenant
Hatred for Iran aside,
How do you both gentlemen see this situation further escalating?

What possibilities are their and how could this impact Gulf, Iraq, Afghanistan and Pak ?

space cadet

Reactions
773 15 0
Country
USA
@mtime7

You still believe we don't war? :D
I am trying to refrain from responding to you, because of the things going on in your head, but I think that if the US doesn't respond then there will surely be war, because the Iranian's are going to keep pushing until there may be no other alternative.

TomCat

Reactions
4,796 153 0
Country
Pakistan
No I'm from America, why?
The 2 flags, and then you mention “we at war”, got me confused since both nations are at war with different parties ;)

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
Palestinian Territory, Occupied
The 2 flags, and then you mention “we at war”, got me confused since both nations are at war with different parties ;)

I'm born and raised in America but I'm Palestinian in background. I was just laughing at our friend @mtime7 because we are crossed some serious red lines and the US is not stopping the strikes so I can't see how he thinks this administration is looking to avoid war.

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
Palestinian Territory, Occupied
US did a strike in Yemen killing an IRGC commander earlier today, and now they did strikes in Iraq and Syria targeting Iraqi PMU members and in Syria it is unknown for now.

This is getting ugly fast.

Berke2

Reactions
280 0 0
Country
Pakistan
@Berke2

Most of the stuff about Israel and America was rhetoric aimed at domestic audience in region. This is why they are not prepared for what's happening.

They just assassinated the guy they put on a terrorist list hours ago. This is a war being waged by the US and it must have been in the works for awhile ever since the tougher sanctions came into place. Now is the time to execute it, it seems.

Who did they assassinate?