Is Israel Pakistan’s enemy? | Page 2 | World Defense

Is Israel Pakistan’s enemy?

Lieutenant

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
2,409 25 0
I think everybody should talk to everybody but why would Pakistan talk to Israel or normalize relation with Israel for that matter? Like me seeking to establish a relation with Mr John whose name I just made up who has nothing, sells nothing and buys nothing. In our today's world relations are solely based on mutual benefits, money and nothing but money.

The Sandman

Reactions
405 34 0
Country
Pakistan
How easy is taking that decision (now)?

Generations of Pakistan have have grown up looking at Israel as an occupying oppressor, killer and murderer of Muslim children. You are fighting with the worst kind of terrorists, can you afford .... giving them another reason to fool your people? Plus you have significant Shiite population who love and hold Iran as some holy land .......

People of Israel don't like Muslims (its not some rocket science to understand that) ...... they believe in some serious sh*t that tells them that they will rule the people again, even if it means killing and removing non chosen ones at large scale ...... they have a purpose and ideology behind their separate land ........... and that ideology clashes with Islam and Muslims. Israel isn't in love with India because they two were some centuries old friends (just read what Judaism thinks of Idol worshipers) ....... it means something ..... somewhere their interests are common.
See bro i was once a staunch supporter of Pakistan not recognizing Israel and establishing any diplomatic relations with them because of Palestinians but recently we saw how they insulted us and gave priority to India over us! and not this isn't the first time they did something like this

Now here's the thing why should only we care for others? did they cut off their relations with India over Kashmir? we can learn so much from Israel in scientific field and than they've the strongest lobby in US and EU just imagine how much beneficial it will be for us?

Shouldn't we do what is best in Pakistan's interest?

The Sandman

Reactions
405 34 0
Country
Pakistan
I think everybody should talk to everybody but why would Pakistan talk to Israel or normalize relation with Israel for that matter? Like me seeking to establish a relation with Mr John whose name I just made up who has nothing, sells nothing and buys nothing. In our today's world relations are solely based on mutual benefits, money and nothing but money.
As i said Pakistan can learn a lot from them in scientific field.

Lieutenant

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
2,409 25 0
Why it will be? well some military tech maybe.

Pakistan can achieve that through scholarship and exchange students programs with countries like Japan, South Korea, Europe and the US. That also can be done through co-op on an official level with health organizations, educational institutions, research facilities and the list goes on. Those countries I mentioned are more advanced in the scientific field than Israel.

The Sandman

Reactions
405 34 0
Country
Pakistan
Pakistan can achieve that through scholarship and exchange students programs with countries like Japan, South Korea, Europe and the US. That also can be done through co-op on an official level with health organizations, educational institutions, research facilities and the list goes on. Those countries I mentioned are more advanced in the scientific field than Israel.
You're right too.

Anyway the point is we are gaining nothing by NOT having relations with them. Imo it will be in our interest to recognize them. Also if we're not recognizing them just because of palestine than i don't think it's the right thing to do they haven't cut off their relations with India because of our Kashmir prob. Maybe by talking to Israel we can also do something about palestines issue.

Scorpion

THINK TANK: SENIOR
Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
You're right too.

Anyway the point is we are gaining nothing by NOT having relations with them. Imo it will be in our interest to recognize them. Also if we're not recognizing them just because of palestine than i don't think it's the right thing to do they haven't cut off their relations with India because of our Kashmir prob. Maybe by talking to Israel we can also do something about palestines issue.

There is nothing to gain from recognizing Israel either. It is not about Palestine rather the agreement sigend which Israel failed to fulfill. Let's not forget that once upon a time Israel tried to attack Pakistan nuclear facilities and worked with many trying to put an end to Pakistan growing arsenal.

I.R.A

Reactions
1,349 73 0
Country
Pakistan
See bro i was once a staunch supporter of Pakistan not recognizing Israel and establishing any diplomatic relations with them because of Palestinians but recently we saw how they insulted us and gave priority to India over us! and not this isn't the first time they did something like this

Why should we base our foreign relations on how other insignificant parties see us? Our relation with Israel in all truth to be told is above and beyond Palestinian cause now. Our problem is our own people now ....... they have born and raised listening to and believing what they have been told about Israel and similarly Israel's populace is no different. What we need to look at is what is the right thing to do irrespective of any gains or harms. If you recognise Israel it also affects your Kashmir cause. And the benefits of recognizing Israel are just some assumption ........ what if they outsmart you?

Now here's the thing why should only we care for others? did they cut off their relations with India over Kashmir? we can learn so much from Israel in scientific field and than they've the strongest lobby in US and EU just imagine how much beneficial it will be for us?

Shouldn't we do what is best in Pakistan's interest?

You are assuming that Israel's status and its relations with others will benefit Pakistan somehow. That may not be the case at all. Unless there arises an opportunity where you can lock Israel for its own sake and then have relations on equal standing .......... I don't see any drastic shift from the status quo.

Joe Shearer

Reactions
899 65 0
Country
India
It is India accusation, first Mujahideen capture the hills but when your air force disparately bombing our positions we have to engage Indian troops and at that NLI crossed into India occupied territory.

:|}{

Sure, @MaarKhoor; it is good to think of those gallant NLI crossing over in the teeth of air force interdictory fire, without being detected, and braving the artillery shelling.