ISIS 'posing as gay men' to set honeytrap, then stone their victims to death | Page 2 | World Defense

ISIS 'posing as gay men' to set honeytrap, then stone their victims to death

Scorpion

THINK TANK: SENIOR
Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
@Rakan.SA

I forgot to add that the US is a Christian country and believe in the bible. Let's see what the bible say about Homosexually.

Kill Homosexuals
"If a man lies with a male as with a women, both of them shall be put to death for their abominable deed; they have forfeited their lives." (Leviticus 20:13 NAB)

Leviticus 20:13 "'If a man has sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They are to be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads.

pwarbi

Reactions
70 1 0
Country
United Kingdom
While it's true that every country has its own views and opinions on different cultures, and countries need to respect that, I don't see how anybody can really condone stoning people to death or throwing them off buildings? Seems a bit extreme don't you think?

thegrey

Reactions
37 0 1
Country
USA
The link you posted doesn't work.

I take it with a grain of salt. Once you provide the official law of Saudi Arabia that stated what you are trying to prove then we may talk.
I have no desire to talk to you. Take it with whatever you please! We know what we know!

pcgamer

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
5 0 0
Country
India
What is hard to digest here is how come they forgave them and then murdered them brutally? Stoning is the worst way one could ever die. A bullet in the head would ave done the job.I am not saying that killing them is justifiable. What I am saying is that the way they killed them after forgiving them is just out of my comprehension.

missbishi

Reactions
118 0 0
Country
United Kingdom
@Rakan.SA

I forgot to add that the US is a Christian country and believe in the bible. Let's see what the bible say about Homosexually.

Kill Homosexuals
"If a man lies with a male as with a women, both of them shall be put to death for their abominable deed; they have forfeited their lives." (Leviticus 20:13 NAB)

Leviticus 20:13 "'If a man has sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They are to be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads.

Actually, that's the Old Testament, or the Torah. I'm pretty sure Christians tend to follow the word of the New Testatment.

Scorpion

THINK TANK: SENIOR
Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
Actually, that's the Old Testament, or the Torah. I'm pretty sure Christians tend to follow the word of the New Testatment.

I thought the bible was the words of God!*-* Who has the authority to change, edit, erase, replace the words of God?

missbishi

Reactions
118 0 0
Country
United Kingdom
Well, Christianity is more about the teachings of Jesus Christ really, with God as a higher power, hence the name of the religion. The New Testament is really just an account of what Jesus said and did. I cannot vouch for it's accuracy however!

The Old Testament, where Deuteronomy can be found, was originally written in Hebrew at least 150 years prior to the New Testament and is the sacred text of the Jewish faith.

Gasoline

Reactions
989 6 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
I'm really surprised of what I've read in this thread. |0|

It would be better for us if you post a worthwhile threads instead of bullshit .

Me personally, I admit that I don't want to see in our community gays or lesbians for a single second ! even animals can't accept or do this !

If we would continue to follwo this nonesnse topics,I guess someday we'll see a thread with title " How to know that you are gay " |0| lol

xTinx

Reactions
67 0 0
Country
Philippines
i didnt read all the dumb comments here.

il just say my opinion. being gay is against nature. so hell no i wouldnt allow your sick horny ass to spread STD and HIV.

its a crime and should not be tolerated. just cuz some fags in the US or in any other nation think its ok it dosnt make it ok to the rest of the world so dont try to force it on other nations other wise it will be dealt with a nice to bullet to anyone who dares to enforce such sick act on ppl ways of life.

and for the dumb parrots here. there is no such thing as wahhabisim. say you hate islam trust me no one care or would give a crap about what you think of islam. just dont make out names and lies. no need.
What a narrow-minded creature you are. So what if they're fags? It's not like they're murdering your family or making your life difficult. If a person isn't harming you in any way - physically, financially, socially - what gives you the right to harm them? You are a victim of your own prejudices. No wonder the world is in chaos now. It's not about religion. It's about selfish human beings who want to bend the world to their wishes. Like how childish and immature can you get? Are you living in the stone age? Well, I've got good news for you: you're not the only one who exists. Whether they're gays or not, as long as they're not vile murderers and destroyers of human lives, every person has the right to exist. Just mind your own life instead of worrying yourself to death over matters that don't really harm or concern you.

I try to be logical and objective as much as possible with these two. They both failed to back up their claim. It easy to make claims but its hard to back them with substantial proofs and that what they do all the time....cheap talk. Buch of immature kids with a keyboard.

What they can only do is :blah::blah::blah::blah:
You're one to talk.

Reactions
17 0 0
Country
Sweden
What is the correlation you are referring to? Killing gays? Saudi Arabia has never execute gays in the entire history of it you moron.

Capital punishment is carried out in the country against

1- Rape
2- Drug trafficking for the purpose of selling ( large amounts )
3- Murder

That is all about execution. You on other hand, rapists are moving freely without any deterrence. The second highest rate of rape is committed in Sweden.

Saudi Arabia Beheads Gays, but Marco Rubio Has No Problem With You Traveling There | Michelangelo Signorile

Oh, and do you want to guess which demographic in Sweden is the biggest sex offender? Hint: it begins with 'm'

Reactions
17 0 0
Country
Sweden
i didnt read all the dumb comments here.

il just say my opinion. being gay is against nature. so hell no i wouldnt allow your sick horny ass to spread STD and HIV.

its a crime and should not be tolerated. just cuz some fags in the US or in any other nation think its ok it dosnt make it ok to the rest of the world so dont try to force it on other nations other wise it will be dealt with a nice to bullet to anyone who dares to enforce such sick act on ppl ways of life.

and for the dumb parrots here. there is no such thing as wahhabisim. say you hate islam trust me no one care or would give a crap about what you think of islam. just dont make out names and lies. no need.

And this is the root of the problem. You're a bigot. You can't tolerate different cultures. And guess what? Women are allowed to drive in the western world. Hell on Earth, right?! And you people wonder why Muslims catch so much shit.

UAE

Reactions
929 11 0
Country
USA
Saudi Arabia Beheads Gays, but Marco Rubio Has No Problem With You Traveling There | Michelangelo Signorile

Oh, and do you want to guess which demographic in Sweden is the biggest sex offender? Hint: it begins with 'm'

huffingtonpost. Yeah right.%-}

To be fair and Im not from Saudi Arabia but I know Saudi Arabia very well than anyone here in this board. The country applies capital punishment only for crimes like rape, murder and drugs trafficking and publicly announce every execution carried out.

Its a fact that you and @thegry aren't able to sallow and Im not going to question your comprehension ability to what Scorpion has said. He simply demands a credible statement where Saudi Arabia stated the said punishment on homosexual people. Do you have any official statement that support your allegation? If yes then please present it.

UAE

Reactions
929 11 0
Country
USA
And this is the root of the problem. You're a bigot. You can't tolerate different cultures. And guess what? Women are allowed to drive in the western world. Hell on Earth, right?! And you people wonder why Muslims catch so much shit.

Women do also drive in all Muslim countries and pretty much respected than anywhere else and have social privileges more than what you can think of. In case of Saudi Arabia, women driving is a actually a social issue. Saudi religious establishment as well as Saudi government itself have both stated publicly that there is no driving ban law and that Saudi society is the only one that can solve this issue. Please have some understanding before showing your ignorance.

thegrey

Reactions
37 0 1
Country
USA
huffingtonpost. Yeah right.%-}

To be fair and Im not from Saudi Arabia but I know Saudi Arabia very well than anyone here in this board. The country applies capital punishment only for crimes like rape, murder and drugs trafficking and publicly announce every execution carried out.

Its a fact that you and @thegry aren't able to sallow (WHAT?? IS SALLOW?) and Im not going to question your comprehension ability to what Scorpion has said. He simply demands a credible statement where Saudi Arabia stated the said punishment on homosexual people. Do you have any official statement that support your allegation? If yes then please present it.
Whatever! I'm finished arguing with idiots! I wish the U.S. had minded our own business, and left the middle east in the 14th. century, instead of dragging them, kicking and screaming into the 20th! You people get on here, ranting and raving, and insulting us, because we don't believe in slaughtering people! I don't believe in homosexuality either, but that doesn't give me the right to hate and kill homosexuals!

UAE

Reactions
929 11 0
Country
USA
Whatever! I'm finished arguing with idiots!

If you cant take the heat, get out of the kitchen.

I wish the U.S. had minded our own business, and left the middle east in the 14th. century, instead of dragging them, kicking and screaming into the 20th! You people get on here, ranting and raving, and insulting us, because we don't believe in slaughtering people! I don't believe in homosexuality either, but that doesn't give me the right to hate and kill homosexuals!

Wow so you want to impose your version of living on the ME countries? Is that what you are trying to say? Have we asked the US to do us that favor? Or the US came all the way from North America to the ME and invaded Iraq and before Afghanistan creating all the mess you see today. You are no different than G.W.B. Please accept the fact that the so called democracy of yours isn't welcomed in the ME. Its totally different custom, tradition, values, way of living...etc. You guys need to comprehend that fact and stop meddling in other countries.