ISIS 'posing as gay men' to set honeytrap, then stone their victims to death | Page 3 | World Defense

ISIS 'posing as gay men' to set honeytrap, then stone their victims to death

kana_marie

Reactions
45 0 0
Country
USA
i didnt read all the dumb comments here.

il just say my opinion. being gay is against nature. so hell no i wouldnt allow your sick horny ass to spread STD and HIV.

its a crime and should not be tolerated. just cuz some fags in the US or in any other nation think its ok it dosnt make it ok to the rest of the world so dont try to force it on other nations other wise it will be dealt with a nice to bullet to anyone who dares to enforce such sick act on ppl ways of life.

and for the dumb parrots here. there is no such thing as wahhabisim. say you hate islam trust me no one care or would give a crap about what you think of islam. just dont make out names and lies. no need.
Man... Havent we agreed on the stereotyping of everybody just because of a few bad apples? I thought we were 2 peas in a pod regarding bigotry. I even imagined a few online fist bumps with you. You can't get angry about people judging all the Middle Eastern people and Muslims and then do the exact same thing towards gays. That's called being a hypocrit.

This goes for everyone here who wants to bash gays... If you are so disgusted by gays, then why are you always thinking about their sex lives? It's like every time people mention gays, homophobes want to focus on them having sex, just so they can turn around and say that it's wrong. Maybe if you could stop thinking about them having sex for 2'seconds you might realize they're human beings just like you are, and you have no more of a right to obsess over the way they way they have sex than anybody else has a right to obsess over what you like to do in the bedroom. Keep your mind out of the homosexual gutter, and keep your nose out of their bed... Unless you like the scent. (Basically, I just called all the gay bashers in here in the closet homosexuals, in case you didn't catch that)

missbishi

Reactions
118 0 0
Country
United Kingdom
Women do also drive in all Muslim countries and pretty much respected than anywhere else and have social privileges more than what you can think of. In case of Saudi Arabia, women driving is a actually a social issue. Saudi religious establishment as well as Saudi government itself have both stated publicly that there is no driving ban law and that Saudi society is the only one that can solve this issue. Please have some understanding before showing your ignorance.

May I ask you a question please? I always thought that the women were perfectly entitled to drive if they wished but it was actually the wishes of their husbands or families which prevented individual women from doing so, rather than Islamic teachings or the SA government. Is that actually true? Sorry if that sounds like a really dumb question, I just like to know the facts.

thegrey

Reactions
37 0 1
Country
USA
If you cant take the heat, get out of the kitchen.

Wow so you want to impose your version of living on the ME countries? Is that what you are trying to say? Have we asked the US to do us that favor? Or the US came all the way from North America to the ME and invaded Iraq and before Afghanistan creating all the mess you see today. You are no different than G.W.B. Please accept the fact that the so called democracy of yours isn't welcomed in the ME. Its totally different custom, tradition, values, way of living...etc. You guys need to comprehend that fact and stop meddling in other countries.
Uh No. Perhaps if you will read my post backward, you'll be able to understand it, because you obviously did not get the jist of anything I said. I stated the opposite in fact. I wish the U.S. had never seen the ME! I wish we could isolate ourselves from it entirely. If not for our alliance with Israel, maybe we could.