TsAr

THINK TANK
Reactions
3,227 74 0
Country
Pakistan
Israel and UAE strike historic deal to normalise relations

israel.jpg

Israel and the United Arab Emirates have agreed to normalise relations, US President Donald Trump has announced.

A joint statement by Mr Trump, Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu and Abu Dhabi Crown Prince Mohammed Al Nahyan said they hoped the "historic breakthrough will advance peace in the Middle East".

As a result, they added, Israel would suspend its plans to annex large parts of the occupied West Bank.

Until now Israel has had no diplomatic relations with Gulf Arab countries

However, shared concerns over Iran's regional influence have led to a unofficial contacts between them.

In response to President Trump's announcement, Mr Netanyahu tweeted in Hebrew: "Historic day."

The UAE's ambassador to the US, Yousef Al Otaiba, said in a statement that it was "a win for diplomacy and for the region".

"It is a significant advance in Arab-Israeli relations that lowers tensions and creates new energy for positive change," he added.

The agreement marks only the third Israel-Arab peace deal since Israel's declaration of independence in 1948. Egypt signed one in 1979, and Jordan in 1994.

In the coming weeks delegations from Israel and the UAE will meet to sign bilateral agreements regarding investment, tourism, direct flights, security, telecommunications, technology, energy, healthcare, culture, the environment, the establishment of reciprocal embassies.

The countries will also join the US in launching a "Strategic Agenda for the Middle East", according to the joint statement.

The leaders said they had "a similar outlook regarding the threats and opportunities in the region, as well as a shared commitment to promoting stability through diplomatic engagement, increased economic integration, and closer security".

Scorpion

THINK TANK: SENIOR
Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
Israel would suspend its plans to annex large parts of the occupied West Bank.

What an unexpected move by the UAE! But this 👇

Israel would suspend its plans to annex large parts of the occupied West Bank.

Suspend plan to annex an illegal occupied territory! How is doing something illegal makes you get what you want is beyond me. Israel is already violating the Geneva convention and UN agreements. Shouldn't that be dealt with first?

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
Palestinian Territory, Occupied
What an unexpected move by the UAE! But this 👇

Suspend plan to annex an illegal occupied territory! How is doing something illegal makes you get what you want is beyond me. Israel is already violating the Geneva convention and UN agreements. Shouldn't that be dealt with first?

Because of weak and insecure leaders in our region. They believe sense of security comes from making America your protector and America pushes them to move towards relations with Israel. We should not have any weak Arab leaders in our region since it is our region and our people that we are familiar with. It will change and it's gonna change soon in this decade.

Until then our leaders continue to make concessions for Israel and not sticking to official position. Our problem isn't only Palestine we have to deal with regional powers and super powers trying to force their way on region and people who decide actual direction region is going are not the locals 75% of the time. Especially when it comes to foriegn policy issues.

As we know this annexation was delayed anyways because they not ready to deal with Palestinian response and EU , as well as general public. It was not going to be delayed because of UAE and already means Israel has no interest in peace deal only declaring West Bank as Israeli territory.

Scorpion

Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
Because of weak and insecure leaders in our region. They believe sense of security comes from making America your protector and America pushes them to move towards relations with Israel. We should not have any weak Arab leaders in our region since it is our region and our people that we are familiar with. It will change and it's gonna change soon in this decade.

Until then our leaders continue to make concessions for Israel and not sticking to official position. Our problem isn't only Palestine we have to deal with regional powers and super powers trying to force their way on region and people who decide actual direction region is going are not the locals 75% of the time. Especially when it comes to foriegn policy issues.

As we know this annexation was delayed anyways because they not ready to deal with Palestinian response and EU , as well as general public. It was not going to be delayed because of UAE and already means Israel has no interest in peace deal only declaring West Bank as Israeli territory.

Neither Palestine has an interest in peace deal and the Arab leaders have no influence over the two parties, the I/P. Please count with me the number of peace agreements rejected by Palestine not Israel.

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
Neither Palestine has an interest in peace deal and the Arab leaders have no influence over the two parties, the I/P. Please count with me the number of peace agreements rejected by Palestine not Israel.

You're missing the point , UAE made peace deal with Iran right before it made one with Israel. This weak leadership gonna hurt Gulf Arabs just like it will hurt other Arabs in region. These leaders are not indicitave of the potential for Arab world.

UAE says it want stability in the region but I'm not sure where they getting their forecast from because for next twenty years at least they are gonna deal with increasing Iranian threat. Running away from the problems isn't going to solve it.

So I don't care what these countries do they can do what they want but they are just going to concede the whole region to Iran, Israel, France and America with this type of thinking.

Gripen9

THINK TANK
Reactions
5,232 245 0
Country
Pakistan
Correct me if I am wrong, but weren't all post Oslo peace agreement proposed a humiliation and capitulation of the Palestinian nation?
Even the Camp David agreement which was touted by Barak & Clinton as the most generous as it gave 97% of the 3% of actual Palestine to the Palestinians. But they would keep strategic roads and small pockets of settlements in such a way that you will not be able to contiguously build a state. They would have never had security control over their state and status of East Jerusalem was not settled.

@Falcon29 , please correct me if my assumptions are wrong.

It also didn't help that by this time, the Palestinian Leadership including Yasser Arafat were corrupt to the core (His wife has billions stashed in France) and there was infighting and backstabbing.

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
Correct me if I am wrong, but weren't all post Oslo peace agreement proposed a humiliation and capitulation of the Palestinian nation?
Even the Camp David agreement which was touted by Barak & Clinton as the most generous as it gave 97% of the 3% of actual Palestine to the Palestinians. But they would keep strategic roads and small pockets of settlements in such a way that you will not be able to contiguously build a state. They would have never had security control over their state and status of East Jerusalem was not settled.

@Falcon29 , please correct me if my assumptions are wrong.

It also didn't help that by this time, the Palestinian Leadership including Yasser Arafat were corrupt to the core (His wife has billions stashed in France) and there was infighting and backstabbing.

Correct, PLO agreed to Oslo accords and it got them nothing. Camp David proposal also guaranteed nothing on the ground, just proposed steps of withdrawing Israeli troops from some cities in the West Bank and they wouldn't have even done it. Then rinse and repeat with next American president. Palestinian Authority is assisting them in that. Only Hamas know how to secure Palestinian rights on the ground and stick to their position.

Anyhow, Iran gonna use this to develop opposition to UAE and it's gonna get bad for the UAE. They're playing into Irans hands with this step, and they will face consequences that will far outweigh any benefits they get from relations with Israel, which will be hardly anything. Israel won't help them with security or anything else.

Timing of these moves a century from end of WW1 is not smart either. Or during global pandemic. The region will go through drastic changes all through the 2020's.

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan
All world is appreciating the development, but in Pakistan Imran Khan's social media team is criticizing it in their own way.

Ziaulislam

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
60 0 0
Country
Pakistan
All world is appreciating the development, but in Pakistan Imran Khan's social media team is criticizing it in their own way.
correct apart from 3 million Palestinian who were kicked out of their homes and now stuffed into an area smaller then a jail(350sq km; 30x10km strip) , IK social team, and any other leftist human right leaders in the world everyone else is happy....

why not ..why would people be not happy making a nuclear power happy..now Dubai can go along doing what it is done..that includes tourism (drinking and dancing) with one less thing to worry about.. Dubai pristine beaches will now welcome Israelis..i think we out to elect them to Arab league too, what's holding it..more Arab countries recognize Israel so its time..

the same is true for Kashmiri isnt it?..everyone wants to keep hush on it for the same reason..?well kahsmir has another nuclear-powered backing..

who has palestinain.. a few people with fire balloons and crackers!?

now how would Palestine take it or lets call it gaza..as we all know historical countries dont exist, it like Pakistan saying, Kashmiris can go fuck themselves..it would have been better if Dubai had just bomb Palestine ..they would have taken that lightly ..

in global geo poltics we are seeing a shift..interesting one..world is now moving into mulit centers group..

we will have Arab league with Israel as a key partner and member of Arab league
we will have Persian alliance with Russia on its side (a dying Russia never the less)
we will have turkey and its allies in Africa
and then we will have traditional Islamic countries like Pakistan-Bangladesh(the situation is unclear where bengalesh stands) and Malaysia

but seems the key predictions by prophet Muhammad especially with respect to the moral downfall of Arabs is coming to fruition..never in the history, i would have thought this would happen ..

to other people wait another 5-10 years and see where sauids move to..it will surpirse you

the blood of Arabs is now indeed cheap...(if Palestinians are considered Arabs or even humans)

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan
correct apart from 3 million Palestinian who were kicked out of their homes and now stuffed into an area smaller then a jail(350sq km; 30x10km strip) , IK social team, and any other leftist human right leaders in the world everyone else is happy....

why not ..why would people be not happy making a nuclear power happy..now Dubai can go along doing what it is done..that includes tourism (drinking and dancing) with one less thing to worry about.. Dubai pristine beaches will now welcome Israelis..i think we out to elect them to Arab league too, what's holding it..more Arab countries recognize Israel so its time..

the same is true for Kashmiri isnt it?..everyone wants to keep hush on it for the same reason..?well kahsmir has another nuclear-powered backing..

who has palestinain.. a few people with fire balloons and crackers!?

now how would Palestine take it or lets call it gaza..as we all know historical countries dont exist, it like Pakistan saying, Kashmiris can go fuck themselves..it would have been better if Dubai had just bomb Palestine ..they would have taken that lightly ..

in global geo poltics we are seeing a shift..interesting one..world is now moving into mulit centers group..

we will have Arab league with Israel as a key partner and member of Arab league
we will have Persian alliance with Russia on its side (a dying Russia never the less)
we will have turkey and its allies in Africa
and then we will have traditional Islamic countries like Pakistan-Bangladesh(the situation is unclear where bengalesh stands) and Malaysia

but seems the key predictions by prophet Muhammad especially with respect to the moral downfall of Arabs is coming to fruition..never in the history, i would have thought this would happen ..

to other people wait another 5-10 years and see where sauids move to..it will surpirse you

the blood of Arabs is now indeed cheap...(if Palestinians are considered Arabs or even humans)

Don't assume too much, as well don't try to mixup stuff, just to prove that you have some sort of argument.
In order to properly reply your post, i need structured argument, but have no time to address all of it which is full of brazen hypocrisy in each sentence of it, neither i'm jumping into direction less war of nonsense.
Give me one question at a time and i'll give my argument to it, but before we commence, i like to ask you to explain, what do you know about the development.... what actually happened out there?

However, I would like to emphasis my words, which most likely triggered you,.... Pakistani social media is flooded by Iranian loyalists, pagans and jahils. Non of them know about real deal but going crack.... 'begani shadi me Abdulla dewana'.

Why don't they care about Obama's Kerry Lugar bill, which had declared Pakistanis terrorist, SMQ read it loud to you. While words of the bill, were clearly Hinglish but no one in hijacked social media of Pakistan seems to have issues with it.
Problem of Iranian loyalists and pagan cabinet members, with Arabs is evident from the day one they hijacked Pakistan, with 30% rigged representation.
Just days back they wanted KSA to free Kashmir and today they wanted to free Palestine, with much more fervor than they demanded action more than words from Muslim Umma in their launching speech in OIC.
I can clearly see clowns running in circles, much more than U trun.

Last edited:

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
House bill would reinforce Israel's 'qualitative military edge'
Oct. 5, 2020
By Ed Adamczyk

1602011439500.png

A bill introduced last week in the U.S. House virtually guarantees Israel's qualitative military edge in armaments, specifically the F-35s flown by it's air force. Photo courtesy of Israeli air force

Oct. 5 (UPI) -- Legislation was introduced in the U.S. House which essentially guarantees Israel's qualitative military edge over Middle East countries.

The bill, led by Rep. Brad Schneider, D-Ill., calls for a commitment to Israel's qualitative military edge, a legislated U.S. pledge to Israel under the Arms Export Control Act.

"This bill strengthens that commitment and reminds the administration of its obligations under the law," Schneider said in a statement.

Introduced Friday, the legislation comes after Israeli concerns that President Donald Trump's administration plans to sell F-35 fighter planes to the United Arab Emirates.

Israel is currently the only Middle East country with the advanced fighter planes, and the UAE purchase could destabilize a balance of power, members of Congress have warned.

"With all due respect, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that if Israel's the only country in the Middle East that has F-35s, that selling it to someone else no longer produces that qualitative military edge in the air," Sen. Bob Menendez, R-N.J., said at a Senate Foreign Relations Committee hearing on Sept. 24.

Schneider was joined in submitting the House bill on Friday by two Republicans and 13 Democrats, which seeks to reaffirm the role of congressional consultation regarding Israel's qualitative military edge, a practice employed since the 1960s, in U.S. sale of arms, they said.

The bill would require the White House to report to Congress on how any arms sale would impact Israel within 60 days.

While not providing Israel with blanket veto power over U.S. sales, "Israel is our single most important ally in the Middle East, and Congress will not let any President undermine her security with unapproved weapons sales," Schneider said.

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan
UAE is already at technological advantage, to it's foes in region.
IMO, UAE buying F-35 would be waste of bucks.

Scorpion

Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
Only Hamas know how to secure Palestinian rights on the ground and stick to their position.

ROLF. Neither Hamas nor PA have anything to say in the conflict. Both can not move an inch without Israel approval. How did Hamas come into existence? exactly like Hezbollah, a separatist movement that destroyed the lives of the Palestinians just like the PA. The funny is that the Palestinians care less about Palestine. All they want is money and nothing but money. They do not want to free Palestine but they want to "free" Egypt, the GCC and Jordan. Palestinians do not want to die, learn from the Afghans, the Japanese and the Vietnamese. Anyway Falcon I do not know how old you are but here is a series of videos that explains in details how the Palestinian case ends up to the way it is right now.

The Palestinian cause is a just one but its advocates are failures.

This is for the record. Who wants to understand the issue please watch these two videos.

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3 will be broadcasted today and I will post the link tomorrow once its up.

@Khafee @Gripen9 @BATMAN @rest interested.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
ROLF. Neither Hamas nor PA have anything to say in the conflict. Both can not move an inch without Israel approval. How did Hamas come into existence? exactly like Hezbollah, a separatist movement that destroyed the lives of the Palestinians just like the PA. The funny is that the Palestinians care less about Palestine. All they want is money and nothing but money. They do not want to free Palestine but they want to "free" Egypt, the GCC and Jordan. Palestinians do not want to die, learn from the Afghans, the Japanese and the Vietnamese. Anyway Falcon I do not know how old you are but here is a series of videos that explains in details how the Palestinian case ends up to the way it is right now.

This is for the record. Who wants to understand the issue please watch these two videos.

Part 1

Part 2

Nobody wants to talk about how before the Balfour Declaration Palestinians themselves sold their lands to Jewish settlers, for higher profits at above market prices?
OR how Yasir Arafat left US$3bn as inheritance when he died?
OR what hamas shooting those silly rockets actually achieves, in the long run, who looses the most?
IT is always some one else's fault, for the mess they are in.

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country

Part 1

Part 2

What's the point of this post? Why not just say it like men, that you want to have relations with Israel for your own reasons. Don't bring Palestinians into it since it has nothing to do with them.

And again, you are wrong, Hamas model worked in Gaza and it would work in the West Bank if the PA did not cooperate with Israel on security matters. Also I'm sorry but I'm not taking your comment about separatism seriously. We play no role in Egypt, GCC or Jordan for that matter, either.

Palestinians want money? You made a ground-breaking discovery my friend, and what is you GCC people trading with, tea and spices? :p