Israel and UAE strike historic deal to normalise relations | Page 2 | World Defense

Israel and UAE strike historic deal to normalise relations

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
Palestinian Territory, Occupied
Nobody wants to talk about how before the Balfour Declaration Palestinians themselves sold their lands to Jewish settlers, for higher profits at above market prices?
OR how Yasir Arafat left US$3bn as inheritance when he died?
OR what hamas shooting those silly rockets actually achieves, in the long run, who looses the most?
IT is always some one else's fault, for the mess they are in.
Yasir Arafat is the PLO and PA is modern representation of that, which GCC, US, Israel, Jordan, and Egypt exclusively supported and sponsored to counter Hamas. So I'm not surprised to see principle-less people dump their principle-less buddies when they are no longer of need. And then the principle-less people act surprised when principled(Not moral or ethical, but willing to stand by allies and project power) nations like Iran and Turkey continue to gain influence in the region. The principle-less people have more countries in the region than the others but can only project power in one half of Yemen and one half of Libya. And they continue self destructing. It's sad to see.

Last edited:

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
IT is always some one else's fault, for the mess they are in.
This is not true by the way, we take a lot of blame for many things and also have intensive internal critique of Hamas and PA when it comes to reconciliation, prioritizing party interests, etc....

If you took my initial post in the forum as 'blaming others' then this is your mistake. I speak about region as a whole as I'm Arab myself and concerned with much more than just Palestine. I'm also Muslim too and have concern over rest of Muslim world.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
This is not true by the way, we take a lot of blame for many things and also have intensive internal critique of Hamas and PA when it comes to reconciliation, prioritizing party interests, etc....

If you took my initial post in the forum as 'blaming others' then this is your mistake. I speak about region as a whole as I'm Arab myself and concerned with much more than just Palestine. I'm also Muslim too and have concern over rest of Muslim world.
Too little, too late, Lot of good that does.

Scorpion

THINK TANK: SENIOR
Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
What's the point of this post? Why not just say it like men, that you want to have relations with Israel for your own reasons. Don't bring Palestinians into it since it has nothing to do with them.

And again, you are wrong, Hamas model worked in Gaza and it would work in the West Bank if the PA did not cooperate with Israel on security matters. Also I'm sorry but I'm not taking your comment about separatism seriously. We play no role in Egypt, GCC or Jordan for that matter, either.

Palestinians want money? You made a ground-breaking discovery my friend, and what is you GCC people trading with, tea and spices? :p

The point of this post is for you to stop blaming Arab leaders in every post of yours and for you to know that the PA and Hamas are the reason Palestine is living in misery. It has been 75 years and Palestine is still a lost case because of the stupidity of its leaders. Hamas is not a model. It is a terrorist organization sleeping in the bed with Khomeini. PA is no different. If they keep behaving this way there will never be a Palestinian state period.

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
The point of this post is for you to stop blaming Arab leaders in every post of yours and for you to know that the PA and Hamas are the reason Palestine is living in misery. It has been 75 years and Palestine is still a lost case because of the stupidity of its leaders. Hamas is not a model. It is a terrorist organization sleeping in the bed with Khomeini. PA is no different. If they keep behaving this way there will never be a Palestinian state period.

What the fuck are you talking about man? I blamed Arab leaders for weak Arab standing in region, not about Palestine. And they are 100% responsible for their weak standing in the region.

You are free to criticize Palestinian leadership as you wish but I gurantee none of you would have faired better when Israel got Western support for their plan from the get go.

You can say what you want about Hamas but Hamas insists repeatedly it does not belong to any axis in the region and stood against Assad regime in Syria while you guys turned your back on Syrian rebels and abandoned them and now working to restore relations with Assad again. And UAE has advanced relations with Iran and Assad all while attacking Hamas on media for supposed deep relations they have with Iran which everyone know is bullshit and no takes seriously.

Anyhow, the ironic thing is your country and UAE gonna be destroyed in an upcoming war while Hamas gonna outlive you guys. And I swear by God about that. Yet you guys want us to take your projections seriously when it's all nonsense.

Saudi Arabia hasn't faced real challenges yet thanks to US military bases deployed in it and around it and thanks to Egypt remaining stable and getting loans from IMF and allies. Once one or two of these things go wrong your so called wisdom is not gonna mean anything and you gonna realize then why I told you guys to take security of this region seriously.

Scorpion

Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
We have tried many times to bring this issue to an end but it was the PA and Hamas who rejected every effort done for both reconciliation and achieving peace. If you care to watch the videos I posted earlier it would become clear to you who is the stumbling block here.

All peace effort and peace initiatives proposed have been rejected by the PA and Hamas.

The rest of your post is blah blah.

Scorpion

Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
What the fuck are you talking about man? I blamed Arab leaders for weak Arab standing in region, not about Palestine. And they are 100% responsible for their weak standing in the region.

You are free to criticize Palestinian leadership as you wish but I gurantee none of you would have faired better when Israel got Western support for their plan from the get go.

You can say what you want about Hamas but Hamas insists repeatedly it does not belong to any axis in the region and stood against Assad regime in Syria while you guys turned your back on Syrian rebels and abandoned them and now working to restore relations with Assad again. And UAE has advanced relations with Iran and Assad all while attacking Hamas on media for supposed deep relations they have with Iran which everyone know is bullshit and no takes seriously.

Anyhow, the ironic thing is your country and UAE gonna be destroyed in an upcoming war while Hamas gonna outlive you guys. And I swear by God about that. Yet you guys want us to take your projections seriously when it's all nonsense.

Saudi Arabia hasn't faced real challenges yet thanks to US military bases deployed in it and around it and thanks to Egypt remaining stable and getting loans from IMF and allies. Once one or two of these things go wrong your so called wisdom is not gonna mean anything and you gonna realize then why I told you guys to take security of this region seriously.

Here is your Palestinian government and terrorists attack on Saudi embassy in Paris and Khartoum, Sudan. Not to forget the Jordanian civil war that was carried out by Abu Nidal and also the civil war in Lebanon around that time. Instead of fighting the Israelis you went against your own people and wanted to establish a state in Jordan and Lebanon.