JF-17 related news.

Zeeman

THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reactions
2,688 85 0
Country
Pakistan
1589591592300.png

I was having discussion today at another forum and someone raised an interesting question. Who sold planes to Burma and Nigeria. Obviously I answered CAC makes the deal and finds the buyers . But who actually sold JF17 to Burma? We all know Pakistan is running the sales office and attracting customers but what is the role of CAC ?

I found this report to the USA congress saying that Pakistan made the deal with Myanmar and not Chinese . Interesting to me because I never knew Pakistan negotiated the deal on their own.

67638542-1B64-4F3F-897C-CD42694B74A4.png
6BC4E0D6-DFE2-460B-952D-9D0746F1C8AA.png
198307B8-5AC7-4987-A721-A327CFDF3EE2.png

TomCat

Reactions
4,796 153 0
Country
Pakistan
I was having discussion today at another forum and someone raised an interesting question. Who sold planes to Burma and Nigeria. Obviously I answered CAC makes the deal and finds the buyers . But who actually sold JF17 to Burma? We all know Pakistan is running the sales office and attracting customers but what is the role of CAC ?

I found this report to the USA congress saying that Pakistan made the deal with Myanmar and not Chinese . Interesting to me because I never knew Pakistan negotiated the deal on their own.

View attachment 12972View attachment 12973View attachment 12974
Why am i not surprised ?
That was always the obvious bro.

Another interesting fact, The name “Ruby”, isn’t a Chinese word, Who controls Thunder program in real ? China doesn’t care about it...

Zeeman

Reactions
2,688 85 0
Country
Pakistan
It is understandable if we had to give away credit to China for selling jets to Mayanma because of Rohingya genocide.
But it shows that despite how tough the environment is in international weapons market, Pakistan managed to make a small inroad into this highly sophisticated and competitive market.

Zeeman

Reactions
2,688 85 0
Country
Pakistan
Due to Rohinga issue we will probably never hear anything about the sale .
Same Mullah diesel who supplies diesel to NATO but yet does rundi rona against the occupiers will find something to cry about.

Mingle

Reactions
1,813 8 0
Country
Pakistan
Why am i not surprised ?
That was always the obvious bro.

Another interesting fact, The name “Ruby”, isn’t a Chinese word, Who controls Thunder program in real ? China doesn’t care about it...
I think Nigeria thunder is Almas or zumerd something like that?

CHI RULES

Reactions
281 7 0
Country
Pakistan
Due to Rohinga issue we will probably never hear anything about the sale .
Same Mullah diesel who supplies diesel to NATO but yet does rundi rona against the occupiers will find something to cry about.
Now we should forcefully get money from these Mullahs for rehabilitation of Rohingyas and provide them better facilities. Burmese govt now is not hostile like past and they have good relations with Pakistan. The Rohingyia issue was typically of ethnic type as they were Muslims so issue taken as Muslim genocide. The issue historically has roots in British era when people from sub continent were brought in numbers as labor force and businesses by British, The people settled there permanently and flourished more economically, on other side corruption and continuous martial laws also effected the lives of Budhist population.

The Govt's took some negative steps regarding nationality of Rohingyas and as well as oppressive policies in Arakan region so many separatist groups appear the whole situation resulted in blood shed of Rohingyas. The issue can be resolved for ever if economic activities are started in the area, off course wealthy Muslim countries can create such opportunities there not only for Rohingya but also for other ethnic people living there.
The Pak people should realize that every issue is not related to hatred with Islam.

Scorpio

Reactions
3,018 66 0
Country
Pakistan
Pakistan is traying to get one solid deal like Malaysian light weight jet deal. But unfortunately was not able to secure any till publicly.
But one thay good good deal with proper profit margins. It will cover alot of cost . Even can start actual backend working on block 4

Zeeman

Reactions
2,688 85 0
Country
Pakistan
Pakistan sent two planes to Malaysia for evaluation. Don’t know what happened to that story but Mahatir is gone now and with him the chances of us selling to Malaysia.
But on the positive note Srilankan pro Indian president is gone and our old friend is back in power.... let’s wait and see .