Key to India becoming permanent member of UN Security Council is not to touch veto: US ambassador to UN Nikki Haley | Page 2 | World Defense

Key to India becoming permanent member of UN Security Council is not to touch veto: US ambassador to UN Nikki Haley

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Africans and Hindus too think on the same lines/
Please re-phrase your statement. Painting everyone with the same brush doesn't help

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
It's a very Pakistani habit to call all Indians Hindus. Please stop doing this.

In Arabic, India is called Hind, and people from Hind are called Hindus. Irrespective of their religion.

In this particular case, I think he meant Bhakts, which by no means represent the ordinary joe.

A123

Reactions
212 4 0
Country
Malaysia
Please re-phrase your statement. Painting everyone with the same brush doesn't help

Hindus aka Modians aka Saffronists.

I thought people around me know this.
I was not writing a book to explain everything. It was a simple one liner comment.

Khafee you have to get used to many forthcoming frivolous complaints against me. These people make a mountain out of mole hill.

And the last thing on this I would say that, I don't dance on their tunes.

I am sure umpteen flimsy & flippant complaints against me are in the pipeline. If not from one, it would be from another.

Please tell them to put me on ignore and I do the same.

There is nothing more to it.
Simply simple.

Last edited:

Joe Shearer

Reactions
899 65 0
Country
India
In Arabic, India is called Hind, and people from Hind are called Hindus. Irrespective of their religion.

In this particular case, I think he meant Bhakts, which by no means represent the ordinary joe.

Oh, I see. That's different , then.

Joe Shearer

Reactions
899 65 0
Country
India

I was not writing a book to explain everything. It was a simple one liner comment.

Khafee you have to get used to many forthcoming frivolous complaints against me. These people make a mountain out of mole hill.

I am sure umpteen flimsy & flippant complaints against me are in the pipeline. If not from one, it would be another.

Simply simple.

I'm sorry, I didn't understand, from your cryptic statement, that you meant the bigots. The problem is that all Hindus are not Modians, or saffronists. Although I have read almost all your posts, it wasn't clear to me that this was the particular sense that you were using it in. It isn't right, but if you choose to use it like that, there's nothing anyone can do to stop you. I don't know about umpteen flimsy and flippant complaints against you, but this was mine, and I complained without reference to anyone else, and I wouldn't know about any others, even whether they exist or not.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0

I am sure umpteen flimsy & flippant complaints against me are in the pipeline. If not from one, it would be from another.

Simply simple.

I know you, so I understood you meant Bhakts / Saffronists. But a broad generalization, should be avoided. After all, not all Hindus are Modians.

Kindly, be careful with your choice of words.

Thank You!

Lieutenant

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
2,409 25 0
Dear all,

Going through every single post in the forum is almost impossible that is why the report button is there. If you think the forum rules have been violated in any way please use the report button.

Joe Shearer

Reactions
899 65 0
Country
India
All that effort typing?

You must have a lot of time.

If this place is really positioning itself as different to the other, I propose that we Indians are told exactly where this guy's IP is originating from.

Personally he's like a stubborn turd, that will keep floating round and round, no matter how many times you flush.

Cheers, Doc

Doc, I've changed my mind about him, for this reason.

What was not kosher, on a Pakistan-centric forum (according to them, not according to the forum self-description) is quite OK for other forums, for Indians who share his anger against Modi, without sharing, I am told, his affinity to the Congress. I can't really say I'm anything more than, at best, lukewarm about the Congress, but @A123 and @jbgt90 are both Congress to the core.

About him personally: he uses sentence construction that make me suspect he's Bengali. End of the day, his business; who else cares?

Now that we are in a forum not Pakistani, not Indian, and equally hospitable to both, I'm loving his anti-modi rants.

Joe Shearer

Reactions
899 65 0
Country
India
All that effort typing?

You must have a lot of time.

If this place is really positioning itself as different to the other, I propose that we Indians are told exactly where this guy's IP is originating from.

Personally he's like a stubborn turd, that will keep floating round and round, no matter how many times you flush.

Cheers, Doc

About his IP, they've checked.

A123

Reactions
212 4 0
Country
Malaysia
I know you, so I understood you meant Bhakts / Saffronists. But a broad generalization, should be avoided. After all, not all Hindus are Modians.

Kindly, be careful with your choice of words.

Thank You!

I am myself a Hindu albeit non practicing. I believe in humanity first, women & wine later.

Too much is being read here with a simple terminology = Hindu.

Plot overview: :
A complains against B for nothing, Moderator pays heed, reminds A, one who has to give an explanation for such petty matter.

The situation on above is akin to a federal case.
Should not have been.
Much ado about nothing.....

A123

Reactions
212 4 0
Country
Malaysia
The problem is that all Hindus are not Modians, or saffronists.

What makes you think I do not know the above stark fact?

Sixty nine percent Indians did not vote for Modi. He only got votes from Hindi belt or cow belt.
North & South of India dont belong to BJP.

Above is akin to a situation wherein you are reminding me of 2+2 = 4, assuming that I may not know the simple arithmetic.

Assumptions are mother of all the mess-ups.

Joe Shearer

Reactions
899 65 0
Country
India
What makes you think I do not know the above stark fact?

Sixty nine percent Indians did not vote for Modi. He only got votes from Hindi belt or cow belt.
North & South of India dont belong to BJP.

Above is akin to a situation wherein you are reminding me of 2+2 = 4, assuming that I may not know the simple arithmetic.

Assumptions are mother of all the mess-ups.

All right, all right. You are right, partly. He got 31%, but subsequent psephologists analysed the results and found (apart from a majority being from the north) that 12 to 13% were hard-core Sanghis, another 12 to 13% were people frustrated at the lack of development and the reputation for corruption that had grown around UPA II, and the remaining 5 to 7% were 'opportunists', people who happened to vote against the incumbent administration.

Now calm down.