London warned of attack, today at 2pm | World Defense

London warned of attack, today at 2pm

BLACKEAGLE

Reactions
1,989 10 0
Country
Jordan
This may sound an orthodox, but Europe countries should deport all extremists back to their countries of origin.

kana_marie

Reactions
45 0 0
Country
USA
So... I guess it didnt happen, then?
This may sound an orthodox, but Europe countries should deport all extremists back to their countries of origin.
ive been thinking about this. I decided it needs a step 2... preferably one that involves a certain bomb... That starts with the letter A.

Reactions
40 1 0
Country
Euro

You can't export citizens. But other than that little detail, I do agree with you.

But hey, since when has ISIS/whoever warned of attacks before they happen? And as always with these warnings, nothing happened. Just some people talking BS.

pwarbi

Reactions
70 1 0
Country
United Kingdom
Personally I'd love to see the UK send back every extremist and cleric, all the so called community leaders that in my opinion, are breeding the hate amongst the immigrant communities in the first place.

Rowe992

Reactions
40 0 0
Country
Belize
This reported news of a attack was just a load of bull and seems like just propaganda to frighten the public. Why would ISIS warn a nation about attacks on a particular date and time? Wouldn't ISIS just attack first and claim responsibility after?

missbishi

Reactions
118 0 0
Country
United Kingdom
Personally I'd love to see the UK send back every extremist and cleric, all the so called community leaders that in my opinion, are breeding the hate amongst the immigrant communities in the first place.

I often wonder, if they don't like our culture then what on earth are they doing here in the first place?

LilAnn

Reactions
87 1 0
Country
USA
You can't export citizens. But other than that little detail, I do agree with you.

But hey, since when has ISIS/whoever warned of attacks before they happen? And as always with these warnings, nothing happened. Just some people talking BS.
You can export a citizen, as long as nobody knows about it. You know how the sherriff will kick a guy out of his town and say things like "this town isn't big enough for the both of us!" Maybe something like that? Or maybe one of those men in black, throwing a bad guy into the back of his van and driving off into the night, never to be seen again.

kana_marie

Reactions
45 0 0
Country
USA
I often wonder, if they don't like our culture then what on earth are they doing here in the first place?
I know, right... It isn't like anyone is forcing them to stay. I bet if they talked to the right people they could,at the very least, get seriously discounted plane tickets to somewhere far, far away. Hell, I'll start up a collection myself.

Reactions
40 1 0
Country
Euro
You can export a citizen, as long as nobody knows about it. You know how the sherriff will kick a guy out of his town and say things like "this town isn't big enough for the both of us!" Maybe something like that? Or maybe one of those men in black, throwing a bad guy into the back of his van and driving off into the night, never to be seen again.

Would you really want to live in a country where the government can just lock you up and make you disappear from the face of the earth based on "evidence" that they never have to release to the public? Ohh wait you are from the USA, you kinda do live in a country like that. Similar situations happen at least in Russia, China and North Korea... and probably quite a few smaller countries that I am not aware of.

But this is not how we do things in Europe.

STM

Reactions
4 0 0
Country
Romania

Because they have better living conditions here within the EU than whatever war-striken region they are coming from at origins. But in spite of them being most of the time unwanted here, they even try to impose their culture and habits to us. They don't like to adapt to new conditions. The only thing I assume they like is to show off their imperialist tendencies to people, as you can see by these bombing attempts.
But the worst part isn't this one. Legal authorities aren't even slightly willing to change something in this situation, and we're walking around a loop which it seems to me isn't going to break any soon...

pwarbi

Reactions
70 1 0
Country
United Kingdom
Well it seems that a lot DO want to come and live in our country. Claim our benefits, take as much out of the system as possible, and then create their own communities, and live by sharia law. That pretty much seems to be what's happening at the moment, and nobody seems to care.

kana_marie

Reactions
45 0 0
Country
USA
Well it seems that a lot DO want to come and live in our country. Claim our benefits, take as much out of the system as possible, and then create their own communities, and live by sharia law. That pretty much seems to be what's happening at the moment, and nobody seems to care.
I swear you just said word for word, what 90% of Americans are saying about Mexicans. In our case, though, the Mexicans aren't killing us. Well, no more than anyone else.

Would you really want to live in a country where the government can just lock you up and make you disappear from the face of the earth based on "evidence" that they never have to release to the public? Ohh wait you are from the USA, you kinda do live in a country like that. Similar situations happen at least in Russia, China and North Korea... and probably quite a few smaller countries that I am not aware of.

It's just how we roll over here, ever since Hoover. You
should count yourself as lucky. The government here is the average Americans' biggest threat.

LilAnn

Reactions
87 1 0
Country
USA

As long as they can continue to hide behind the patriot act making people disappear is business as usual.