Massive explosion rocks Beirut ahead of Hariri Verdict. | Page 6 | World Defense

Massive explosion rocks Beirut ahead of Hariri Verdict.

Path-Finder

Reactions
112 4 0
Country
United Kingdom
So... in other words you got nothing to state why are you ignoring facts and statistics, which doubt Iran more than any other state, My opinion is based on on daily news, which you ignoring make your opinion biased not mine.
All the regional states have never their security agencies, who regularly catch Iranian boats carrying weapons, while Lebanon state it self is at war with Iran and it's militias.
if you have proof that iran is behind it then lets see it!

Path-Finder

Reactions
112 4 0
Country
United Kingdom
Israeli's are our enemies like the Iranians. We need to counter both of them. They are both narcissistic psychopaths who use violence and propaganda to get their way in the region. Region will only improve when these two actors are countered. Anyone who ignore this reality is either sympathetic to one of them or want to live in comfort and is delusional about the threats facing him.
so is this arab vs ajam thing? you are going to label people based solely on their views?

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
Palestinian Territory, Occupied
so is this arab vs ajam thing? you are going to label people based solely on their views?

Arab , ajam , and what not, that is all in your head. Either you are confused or determined to defend Iranian regime. There is plenty of ajam inside Arab nations which you aren't aware because you aren't well educated on the region. I myself may be ajam too. I could care less about ethnicity , however, this is what pro-Iranian regime folk when to project on people who want to improve the region as they will not accept a region without toxic Iranian influence along with the toxic Israeli influence along with dictatorial influence.

So I repeat again, region is in state it is today because of four main factors:

1). People no longer obeying God nor fearing him
2.) Toxic Israeli influence in region which comes with toxic US actions
3.) Toxic Iranian nationalist crusade in region
4.) Toxic dictators in Arab world

Seems you got triggered and made it about Arab-Ajam. Which is hilarious because all that matters to me is for Muslims to obey God and nothing else. It's not possible with these people controlling us. If you think of current movements/regimes as noble people than I can't help you.

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan

If i had a prof, i would post it here or email it to President of Lebanon.

I have stated from beginning that my doubt is that it's an accident in most likely a covert explosives dump, while the only state capable to smuggle explosives to Lebanon with history is Iran.

To you, I'm only asking reasons behind your belief that it's Israel, but you continue to argue without any substance and failing in proving your point of view....

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
You are living in 1500 year old history.... you are misfit among the people who live in present.

I don't understand guys like him, what does he call Iranian policies in region(in Syria, Bahrain, Iraq, Yemen, Saudi Arabia, Gulf)? Iran historically has claims to all these areas and especially considers Gulf region as it's territory. So what does he call all that?

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan
I am not ruling that out either.

Actually from my PoV,,,, in all likely hood it was an accident or inside job, where Israel may have been involved, but state of Lebanon was not the owner of explosives, and in most likelihood explosives were produced in some Iranian state enterprise and smuggled into Lebanon.

Excuse the insensitivity, but such huge cache of explosives were brought to Lebanon, not just for the purpose to make a huge splash.

Last edited:

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan
I don't understand guys like him, what does he call Iranian policies in region(in Syria, Bahrain, Iraq, Yemen, Saudi Arabia, Gulf)? Iran historically has claims to all these areas and especially considers Gulf region as it's territory. So what does he call all that?

We in Pakistan have solid evidence of Iranian hand in all the killings, which has been going on from past one decade but these type of people will keep blame all the world but never say a word against Iran. They are such type.
Recently i have posted a news item, where Indians are acknowledging to hire Iranian puppies in Afghanistan to build up militias against Pakistan. What more a person need to open up his eyes.

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country

The situation in Lebanon is an accident it appears but I believe he is talking about overall political state of Lebanon. Hezbollah assassinated previous Lebanese PM and Iran along with Hezbollah are attempting to force Lebanese people into accepting their domination of Lebanon. If they did it via democratic manner and persuaded people than there it isn't a problem if that is what Lebanese truly want. When you force your way through violence and intimidation than it becomes toxic and dangerous. We saw how toxic they got in Syria and what their clerics were saying and how hypocritical they are.

My advice you to you brother don't take words seriously. This is what Iranian propaganda on PDF did to you, they have heated climate on PDF and heated tweets and video animations but on ground have no interest or sign of getting into conflict with Israel or doing anything about Israel. By that I mean doing it themselves. When you claim your whole policies in region from Syria, Iraq, Yemen and Gulf are about resisting Israel than you are lying as clearly that is not the case. They are advancing Iranian national interests and want to restore Persian hegemony to region. None of that has to do with Israel. They will keep spamming such narrative on PDF because they know guys like you easily moved by words and statements and some exciting tweets/video clips.

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
We in Pakistan have solid evidence of Iranian hand in all the killings, which has been going on from past one decade but these type of people will keep blame all the world but never say a word against Iran. They are such type.
Recently i have posted a news item, where Indians are acknowledging to hire Iranian puppies in Afghanistan to build up militias against Pakistan. What more a person need to open up his eyes.

It's sad, people like him don't know I used to be one of their supporters when I wasn't paying attention to regional affairs and mostly focused on Palestinian cause. Once I began observing regional affairs I began to realize there is a lot wrong. So much wrong that is was brutal accepting the reality of things but I as a person cannot lie to myself, it's just not my personality. If Iran played positive role in region we wouldn't be against it, but their agenda is quite clear and getting toxic. They use clerics or 'politicians' (stooges) in nations who began by saying we should 'resist US and Israel' to gain traction/support from locals. Then they start praising Iran like crazy and saying it's not possible to oppose US and Israel without Iran. They spread twelver Shiasm and encourage locals to read about Persian culture, history and achievements and how Persian people are the salvation to Islam and Muslims.

Iran gains cultural and political influence as a result and not a single dent in US or Israel. Then rinse and repeat. It's a form of 'Dajl'(deception) and God condemns those who hide their true intentions and mask them with what appear like good intentions. And no oppressors get away without getting a taste of their own medicine. It's gonna happen and it's gonna happen soon. They will keep spreading propaganda and continuing this agenda until then, but God's judgement is inevitable.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan
It's sad, people like him don't know I used to be one of their supporters when I wasn't paying attention to regional affairs and mostly focused on Palestinian cause. Once I began observing regional affairs I began to realize there is a lot wrong. So much wrong that is was brutal accepting the reality of things but I as a person cannot lie to myself, it's just not my personality. If Iran played positive role in region we wouldn't be against it, but their agenda is quite clear and getting toxic. They use clerics or 'politicians' (stooges) in nations who began by saying we should 'resist US and Israel' to gain traction/support from locals. Then they start praising Iran like crazy and saying it's not possible to oppose US and Israel without Iran. They spread twelver Shiasm and encourage locals to read about Persian culture, history and achievements and how Persian people are the salvation to Islam and Muslims.

Iran gains cultural and political influence as a result and not a single dent in US or Israel. Then rinse and repeat. It's a form of 'Dajl'(deception) and God condemns those who hide their true intentions and mask them with what appear like good intentions. And no oppressors get away without getting a taste of their own medicine. It's gonna happen and it's gonna happen soon. They will keep spreading propaganda and continuing this agenda until then, but God's judgement is inevitable.

I was in same shoes, as you said they are deception behind propaganda and Israel is their favorite bush, which they beat to justify killings of millions of people and ruining lives of many millions in the region.

He was here for usual service. He quoted Israel from beginning, but when i asked him for reasons for not doubting the most obvious, he started associating me with Israel.

Last edited:

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0

Path-Finder

Reactions
112 4 0
Country
United Kingdom
The situation in Lebanon is an accident it appears but I believe he is talking about overall political state of Lebanon. Hezbollah assassinated previous Lebanese PM and Iran along with Hezbollah are attempting to force Lebanese people into accepting their domination of Lebanon. If they did it via democratic manner and persuaded people than there it isn't a problem if that is what Lebanese truly want. When you force your way through violence and intimidation than it becomes toxic and dangerous. We saw how toxic they got in Syria and what their clerics were saying and how hypocritical they are.

My advice you to you brother don't take words seriously. This is what Iranian propaganda on PDF did to you, they have heated climate on PDF and heated tweets and video animations but on ground have no interest or sign of getting into conflict with Israel or doing anything about Israel. By that I mean doing it themselves. When you claim your whole policies in region from Syria, Iraq, Yemen and Gulf are about resisting Israel than you are lying as clearly that is not the case. They are advancing Iranian national interests and want to restore Persian hegemony to region. None of that has to do with Israel. They will keep spamming such narrative on PDF because they know guys like you easily moved by words and statements and some exciting tweets/video clips.
you have your views, you have put them across. I am looking at it objectively. I mentioned one country but then I am then engaged and told to take my thinking elsewhere or add subtract to it. I will keep command of my thinking/views/opinions etc. but appreciate the input.