Massive explosion rocks Beirut ahead of Hariri Verdict. | Page 7 | World Defense

Massive explosion rocks Beirut ahead of Hariri Verdict.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
you have your views, you have put them across. I am looking at it objectively. I mentioned one country but then I am then engaged and told to take my thinking elsewhere or add subtract to it. I will keep command of my thinking/views/opinions etc. but appreciate the input.
Can you pls tell me what is your Pov?

Thanks!

Path-Finder

Reactions
112 4 0
Country
United Kingdom
If i had a prof, i would post it here or email it to President of Lebanon.

I have stated from beginning that my doubt is that it's an accident in most likely a covert explosives dump, while the only state capable to smuggle explosives to Lebanon with history is Iran.

To you, I'm only asking reasons behind your belief that it's Israel, but you continue to argue without any substance and failing in proving your point of view....
hmmn, lets not jump the gun then! you have no proof of iran but take issue and engage with me when i mentioned the latter. you are free to think what you like, I am am free to form my own opinions. I believe its the latter and I may be wrong just as you think its the former.

it not an argument. but you engaged me! I have no proof of either iran or the other nations involvement but I am off the view that its the other.

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
Palestinian Territory, Occupied
you have your views, you have put them across. I am looking at it objectively. I mentioned one country but then I am then engaged and told to take my thinking elsewhere or add subtract to it. I will keep command of my thinking/views/opinions etc. but appreciate the input.

There is no problem with you suspecting Israel as a possible culprit in this explosion. I was speaking about overall situation in region and not this specific explosion.

I can say though regarding the topic if Lebanese state suspect Israel or Hezbollah does they will keep that private. Since it will be difficult to do investigation and share results with international community who most likely not going to accept that notion. Hezbollah also want to avoid conflict with Israel.

We can only count on Lebanese state to give details or implicate Israel but so far there is no sign of that.

Path-Finder

Reactions
112 4 0
Country
United Kingdom
Can you pls tell me what is your Pov?

Thanks!
why is my pov so important? I am of the pov that its ijreahell! but for those who say its iran for various reasons then fine that is your view and please respect my views and the hard evidence will moto likely proving any side guilty will never surface anytime soon!

Path-Finder

Reactions
112 4 0
Country
United Kingdom
There is no problem with you suspecting Israel as a possible culprit in this explosion. I was speaking about overall situation in region and not this specific explosion.

I can say though regarding the topic if Lebanese state suspect Israel or Hezbollah does they will keep that private. Since it will be difficult to do investigation and share results with international community who most likely not going to accept that notion. Hezbollah also want to avoid conflict with Israel.

We can only count on Lebanese state to give details or implicate Israel but so far there is no sign of that.
If we start discussing the whole of the middle east and its problems then that is an oxymoron! Lets just stay on this tragedy. the wider scope of the problems in the middle east are many millenia old and will be here after we perish.

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
If we start discussing the whole of the middle east and its problems then that is an oxymoron! Lets just stay on this tragedy. the wider scope of the problems in the middle east are many millenia old and will be here after we perish.

Brother the three main parties monitored in this whole situation are Lebanese state/govt , Iran and Israel. They each have the ability to cause big change in Lebanon and thus they will be involved these discussions if people suspect these explosive materials belong to Hezbollah or if people suspect an Hezbollah weapons stache was somewhere underground there. Hope that doesn't offend you, it's gonna be in the discussion though.

Path-Finder

Reactions
112 4 0
Country
United Kingdom
Brother the three main parties monitored in this whole situation are Lebanese state/govt , Iran and Israel. They each have the ability to cause big change in Lebanon and thus they will be involved these discussions if people suspect these explosive materials belong to Hezbollah or if people suspect an Hezbollah weapons stache was somewhere underground there. Hope that doesn't offend you, it's gonna be in the discussion though.
I can assure you, I have NO horse in this race. I have no love for iran either as they have aided terrorist activities in Pakistan and that is undeniable.

so I hope I can put things to ease that I have no horse in this race. I believe that ijrahell is behind it. if iran is behind it then i shall not be surprised.

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
I can assure you, I have NO horse in this race. I have no love for iran either as they have aided terrorist activities in Pakistan and that is undeniable.

so I hope I can put things to ease that I have no horse in this race. I believe that ijrahell is behind it. if iran is behind it then i shall not be surprised.

I understand, I don't think anyone is saying Iran is behind the explosion. Neither they nor Hezbollah are. It's either accident or covert op by Israel which didn't suspect that many amount of explosives in that area. If it's accident that Lebanese authorities(including Hezbollah) have lots of explaining to do.

If it's an covert Israeli op than Lebanese people will be frustrated at Israel, Iran and Hezbollah. Even if it's proven to be Israeli op I can assure Hezbollah not gonna do anything in response since their weapons are intended for use in event of strike on Irans nuclear program.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
why is my pov so important? I am of the pov that its ijreahell! but for those who say its iran for various reasons then fine that is your view and please respect my views and the hard evidence will moto likely proving any side guilty will never surface anytime soon!
Speculation here based on Mr.Trumps comments and video posted earlier. It was a HezbuShaitan depot that was targeted by Israel.

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
Speculation here based on Mr.Trumps comments and video posted earlier. It was a HezbuShaitan depot that was targeted by Israel.

His comments are indeed strange, he keeps trying to imply it could have been an attack. Of course he could be making his guesses based off available video footage where it can look like missile strikes in some cases. But, him quoting US generals makes the whole case different.

If it is Israel I suspect Hezbollah will respond by trying assassination attempt on Hariri. They don't care about Israel anymore they only care about Iranian cultural and political domination of Lebanon.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
His comments are indeed strange, he keeps trying to imply it could have been an attack. Of course he could be making his guesses based off available video footage where it can look like missile strikes in some cases. But, him quoting US generals makes the whole case different.

If it is Israel I suspect Hezbollah will respond by trying assassination attempt on Hariri. They don't care about Israel anymore they only care about Iranian cultural and political domination of Lebanon.
Quoting Generals means he was definitely briefed on the incident. Now everyone is working over time denying it |0|

AND if they know, it wasnt an accident, THEN they also know who did it.

Path-Finder

Reactions
112 4 0
Country
United Kingdom
there is an image of netanyahu pointing to that site in 2018 as well!

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan
hmmn, lets not jump the gun then! you have no proof of iran but take issue and engage with me when i mentioned the latter. you are free to think what you like, I am am free to form my own opinions. I believe its the latter and I may be wrong just as you think its the former.

it not an argument. but you engaged me! I have no proof of either iran or the other nations involvement but I am off the view that its the other.

My post which you quoted clearly states, that i have no proof of Iranian involvement!
Wherein i also gave reference to my initial posts, where i suspected it an accident.
Than came you and accused Israel, which is fine, neither i demanded any evidence simply because you were an obvious troll. Hence i softly declared it as your wish, by pointing at a more worthy candidate of suspicions i.e. Iran and it's Hizbis.
whereupon you associate me with Israel and than what not, that is why i pursued you persistently.
lastly, you will never find me short on calling spade a spade.

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan
there is an image of netanyahu pointing to that site in 2018 as well!
Again you are hanging on to the tail, while ignoring the elephant.
you are constantly overlooking presence of hizbis in Lebanon and Iranian weapon smuggling record!
Do you still think that you sound convincing and i sound biased?

space cadet

Reactions
773 15 0
Country
USA
SAT image of port.

1596675780362.png

1596675816687.png