Merkel dismisses U.S. request for more military help against Islamic State | Page 2 | World Defense

Merkel dismisses U.S. request for more military help against Islamic State

Reactions
8 0 0
Country
USA
Yes, I'm convinced that the government is controlling the polls on that and those numbers. I've seen photos and videos of German citizens rioting in the streets and burning down muslim mosques and refugee centers after their women were being raped and the citizens physically attacked by them. So it became clear when I saw those numbers and saw the videos, photos, and other things on facebook that the government is controlling the media and poll numbers to try and fool the outside world to think that the citizens support this. They do not.

When people are throwing molotovs and have spiked baseball bats roaming the streets in groups to fight invaders, that's a clear giveaway that they are not having it or supporting it.

Here's a link to one of the uncontrolled news articles on it out there: Thousands Flood The Streets In Germany As Fury Over Refugee Sex Assaults Reaches Boiling Point | Zero Hedge
The German govt has also made a deal with Facebook to allow them to practically censor the Germans' social media accounts. They call it "hate speech". Of course, there's no definition of what will be considered hate speech and my expectation is that they'll simply delete any anti-immigration posts. That is what happens when your country is led by people who think their people becoming minorities within their own cities is a good thing:

xTinx

Reactions
67 0 0
Country
Philippines
Germany has its own immigrant problem to deal with (and that alone costs the country a lot) so entertaining the United States' request for military help against ISIS will not only rearrange their set priorities but also put their internal defense on the line. The moment Germany starts sending troops to fight ISIS, they won't have enough to defend the home country.

silentwarfare

Reactions
13 0 0
Country
USA
The German govt has also made a deal with Facebook to allow them to practically censor the Germans' social media accounts. They call it "hate speech". Of course, there's no definition of what will be considered hate speech and my expectation is that they'll simply delete any anti-immigration posts. That is what happens when your country is led by people who think their people becoming minorities within their own cities is a good thing:

Definitely. Thank you for the video. Yeah, she is a real piece of work. They try to control everything online, and Facebook is one of the most shady and controlling social media platforms out there. I don't trust it, and prefer to talk here, reddit, and anywhere else because of how they are now. They recently made an announcement that they are going to stop private gun sales, even in the US and other countries where it is legal, from happening through private messages. Sometimes you have to wonder if Merkel works for Facebook or Facebook works for Merkel.

I don't believe the German people are going to tolerate what she's done, or let her get away with it no matter how she tries to abuse her power to call the truth "hate speech" when it is really survival and preservation of the civilian population and the country as a whole.

What do you think will happen to her? I've heard the vigilantes in the streets are calling not just for her resignation, but to have her physically handed over to them to pay for what she's done. Do you think it will get to that point, or will she go back on her actions and ask for help at this point?

tasha

Reactions
10 0 0
Country
South Africa
I do feel that she was trying to do good humanitarian work by letting everyone into her country but unfortunately that is why rulers rule without thinking of feeling sorry for people because now her country is going to be in financial ruin and it was one of the strongest economic countries. She has also allowed Germany to be overpopulated by people who are not german and the german race will now be going into extinction because of her good doings. I agree that she should not allow usa to help because this will spark world war and keeping the peace is a good idea however I feel now that she is stuck with a Germany run into economic fowl and the Germany we know will never be the same. Perhaps she does need help if they would like germand to still be around for generations to come