Mexican Navy Rescues Kidnapping Victim Near Texas (United States) Border | World Defense

Mexican Navy Rescues Kidnapping Victim Near Texas (United States) Border

Diane Lane

Reactions
70 0 0
Country
USA
I was actually looking for two different stories when I came across this one. It seems I'm seeing these stories at least weekly, where the cartel is right up against the United States border of Texas, and the scenes reported are very violent and bloody.

The story doesn't provide detailed information about the kidnap victim, but from what I can surmise, he was a Mexican citizen. One of the articles I had been looking for was about someone kidnapped over here in Texas, and taken across the border of Mexico by one of the cartels, so I read this thinking it was perhaps the same man, but I believe the one kidnapped from the Rio Grande Valley was younger.

Ordinarily I would rail against a story with so few details, but the reason this and other such stories don't provide as much detail as mainstream articles is that is that journalists in Mexico and others, including regular citizens, are often targeted for death if they speak about the cartels.

Here's a link to the story in question: http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2016...s-cartel-kidnapping-victim-near-texas-border/

explorerx7

Reactions
37 1 0
Country
Jamaica
It's good to hear that the Mexican Authorities have been effective against the cartel in this instance. There has been the widespread belief that the Mexican Government is almost powerless in curtailing the activities of the cartels. I am hoping that that Mexican Government will eventually make a sustained effort to decimate the cartels like what had prevailed in Colombia.

Last edited: