mexicans pound Turmp's face for fun and candy | Page 3 | World Defense

mexicans pound Turmp's face for fun and candy

GeeCee

Reactions
4 0 0
Country
USA
If that's not racist, I don't know what is anymore...I hope they are whacking the living daylights out of thise pinatas.

I am reminded of a present a friend bought for me in New York years ago. It was a roll of toilet paper, with a picture of Saddam Hussein and the message "wipe your crack on the guy from Iraq"!

You can say all of that because you don't live where its happening. You have NO idea what is happening in America, let alone California, where a lot of this kind of thing is happening. Gangs like MS13 run rampant here.

Here's a story about hearings on Capital Hill recently about this that were virtually untouched by the media:

Senators bored as families testify on illegal immigration and slain loved ones

LilAnn

Reactions
87 1 0
Country
USA
I live in America. I'm aware of exactly whats going on. Regardless of circumstances, racism is racism. There are mexican gangs, thats true. But there are black gangs, white gangs, asian gangs... it doesn't make black, white, asian, OR MEXICANS any worse then anyone else.

just out of curiosity, how many Americans do you suppose made it across the border to Mexico because they didn't want to get arrested for a brutal rape or murder? Or even across to Canada?

GeeCee

Reactions
4 0 0
Country
USA
I live in America. I'm aware of exactly whats going on. Regardless of circumstances, racism is racism. There are mexican gangs, thats true. But there are black gangs, white gangs, asian gangs... it doesn't make black, white, asian, OR MEXICANS any worse then anyone else.

just out of curiosity, how many Americans do you suppose made it across the border to Mexico because they didn't want to get arrested for a brutal rape or murder? Or even across to Canada?

How is that even relevant? They're people that come from all parts of the world to America, the difference is, they're not starting major gangs.

Just because there are good people that are crossing, doesn't mean there aren't bad people too, and unfortunately, there are more bad elements coming from Mexico and Latin America than other countries. That's just a fact. It is estimated that there are over 70,000 members of MS13 alone in the United States. And that's just one of 15 major Hispanic gangs.

Don't you think that there is a desperate need to alleviate this menace from our country? This one gang alone has a heavy presence in 48 of the 50 states in the US.

LilAnn

Reactions
87 1 0
Country
USA
How is that even relevant? They're people that come from all parts of the world to America, the difference is, they're not starting major gangs.

Just because there are good people that are crossing, doesn't mean there aren't bad people too, and unfortunately, there are more bad elements coming from Mexico and Latin America than other countries. That's just a fact. It is estimated that there are over 70,000 members of MS13 alone in the United States. And that's just one of 15 major Hispanic gangs.

Don't you think that there is a desperate need to alleviate this menace from our country? This one gang alone has a heavy presence in 48 of the 50 states in the US.
The gangs have been around long before the boom in immigration. The gangs are going to continue to be around if all of the illegals are deported. It isn't like they are all illegal. As a matter of fact, not all the gangs are even Mexican. We have black gangs, white gangs, asian gangs, gangs on motorcycles, gangs in fast cars, and 100 other types of gangs. Its true that we have gotten some immigrants that are murderers and thieves and rapists. But it isn't like they haven't gotten some of our garbage in return.