111 1 0
Country
Philippines

UAE

Reactions
929 11 0
Country
USA
Has the Mississippi reached a lawless stage.

Zepplin

Reactions
24 0 0
Country
United Kingdom
Weapons in a church, surely this goes against some fundamental Christian values?
Are churches really that sort of target that people would attack? I wonder who they're doing this for

Jason76

Reactions
3 0 0
Country
USA
I think the law seems reasonable, considering there was a church shooting at a black church in South Carolina recently. Note, Tennessee, another southern state, is also going to allow ordinary people to carry guns on school campuses. Of course, they are allowing this to happen to protect students from school shooters in the case the police cannot for arrive quickly enough.

Both ideas sound great to me. We need to protect human life at all cost.

djordjem87

Reactions
35 0 0
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Wait. What? Members of church carrying guns around? Wouldn't it be easier if they just hire some security firm to do their job and protect what they need to protect. They install cameras and alarms, they are always around and ready in just few minutes. I mean, if in Serbia it works quite good I believe that it would have to work perfectly well there. I really do not see people of 'God' having guns and I have to use quotation marks for this one.

Jason76

Reactions
3 0 0
Country
USA
Yes, I agree. Security guards need to be in place to defend schools and churches. It's silly to have regular people carry weapons like people from the Old West. However, it's sad that US society has become so crazy that this action is necessary.