Operation underway against militants near Pakistan-Iran border | Page 3 | World Defense

Operation underway against militants near Pakistan-Iran border

Gripen9

THINK TANK
Reactions
5,232 245 0
Country
Pakistan
In my observation, Sipah Sahab emerged after death of Zia ul Haque.
It was mess of 90's, at that time RAW and IRGC were hosted well in Pakistan by PPP.
During Zia rule, Pakistan's medical colleges and Engineering universities, were full of Iranian students.
Sipah e Sihaba was founded in 1985 purportedly under the auspices of military command. They were quite active in Jhang during Gen Zia's time. In 1996 they split and formed Lashkar e Jhangvi which was even more violent.

Majority of Irani students in Pakistan during the 80s had actually run away from the mullah regime and did not want to be conscripted to fight Iraq during the Iran-Iraq war. In my alma mater NED there were students who were still enrolled after 10+ years for a 4 year course because they did not want to go back. Singer Mohammad Ali Shehki was a prime example of that. :)

Zulu

Reactions
2,010 60 0
Country
Pakistan
In this case nope its not.Comparing it with MQM story is totally different for that i think we need to start new thread why they need it back in mid 80's and where that exp went wrong .Hope other members will also contribute bcoz the issue of Sindhu desh again rising with recent attacks on Rangers claimed by such party Sindhu Desh Revolution Army (SRA) and recently putting JSQM-A as terrorist organisation
I does hold some water doesn't it?
*_*

Last edited:

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Sipah e Sihaba was founded in 1985 purportedly under the auspices of military command. They were quite active in Jhang during Gen Zia's time. In 1996 they split and formed Lashkar e Jhangvi which was even more violent.

Majority of Irani students in Pakistan during the 80s had actually run away from the mullah regime and did not want to be conscripted to fight Iraq during the Iran-Iraq war. In my alma mater NED there were students who were still enrolled after 10+ years for a 4 year course because they did not want to go back. Singer Mohammad Ali Shehki was a prime example of that. :)
Who in his right mind would want to go back to that shithole!