Pakistan’s interest in Qatar and UAE Mirage 2000 aircrafts... | Page 2 | World Defense

Pakistan’s interest in Qatar and UAE Mirage 2000 aircrafts...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Armchair

Reactions
1,577 56 0
Country
Bangladesh
Qatar operates latest F-15 variant, Eurofighter typhoon, Rafale and Mirage. The chance for Qatar buying JF-17 is slim. Why would Saudi Arabia block the deal and why would Pakistan listen to Saudi Arabia when conducting business? Qatar is like the size of Al-Khobar city if not smaller. If things go south, Qatar will get spanked without military involvement.

Qatar bought these not because they can operate them optimally, but as protection money to the West. Pakistan too can play the same game, sell JF-17s as a package - with weapons, fighter pilots, training, maintenance. That is something the West is unable to offer.

!eon

Reactions
426 10 0
Country
Pakistan
Qatar bought these not because they can operate them optimally, but as protection money to the West. Pakistan too can play the same game, sell JF-17s as a package - with weapons, fighter pilots, training, maintenance. That is something the West is unable to offer.
A person can be a qualified marketing expert or an expert pilot. The day PAF learned it, we could sell them as you are suggesting.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Sounds like a great leader. Hey my people, let me know when you're done all dying from the pandemic so I can come back from my vacation.
∫øø§You can work remotely, but he cant? |0||0||0|

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
A person can be a qualified marketing expert or an expert pilot. The day PAF learned it, we could sell them as you are suggesting.
Usually what happens in situations like this is, that you have people who are technically sound BUT have a degree in marketing as well.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Please avoid using all caps when posting. Thank you.
In this case I cant blame him, since this line of questioning has been ongoing for the last one decade, without any logical basis, plus no link to OP.
Hence thread locked until further tangible updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.