Pakistan Army Aviation Possible acquisitions | Page 21 | World Defense

Pakistan Army Aviation Possible acquisitions

TomCat

Reactions
4,796 153 0
Country
Pakistan
A user ark angel on another forum also confirmed the delivery of 2 Zulus just now, and was taunting Alan Warnes

TomCat

Reactions
4,796 153 0
Country
Pakistan
I dont understand why they are after Alan Warnes he is great guy but AH1Z was never PAF territory
If you observe the history of Alan warnes’s reports, He is usually reporting stuff related to PAF or Pakistan after some months or years, Knows them but keeps his lips tight.

Gripen9

THINK TANK
Reactions
5,232 245 0
Country
Pakistan
That archangel confirming @Khafee 's news but also calling him a fraud disseminating scuttlebut on this forum LOL
up is down, left is right... what in the world

****Intentionally wrote his name the way I did

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
That archangel confirming @Khafee 's news but also calling him a fraud disseminating scuttlebut on this forum LOL

Time has a habit of exposing people.

Mingle

Reactions
1,813 8 0
Country
Pakistan

I read too something is not right on that forum ppl have too much ego. Real fun will come when Blk70 deal will announce by DOD I am waiting for that day many believe aircheif was in PM house about air situation in Region??

Mingle

Reactions
1,813 8 0
Country
Pakistan
Screenshot_20200623-150708_Chrome.jpg

Cookie Monster

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,568 76 0
Country
USA

He also disclosed something big cooking on the eastern front...
...it's a very vague statement and could mean a number of things...

However if it specifically means war with India...in that case I'm on the fence...

1) A part of me thinks that a war scenario against India...with China in the mix(as is currently)...would settle once and for all the Kashmir issue. India would struggle to fight on two fronts with both China/Pak and around LAC/LoC a combined attack of Pak/China would be able to seize enough territory to cut off key roads(effectively cutting off supply routes to Indian forces deployed in difficult terrain).
- US would be reluctant to get involved militarily...the economic toll of the two wars(Iraq and Afghanistan) then the 2008 economic meltdown...and now the COVID19 pandemic causing economic slowdown...
...US is looking for a way out of Afghanistan...not to get bogged down in a messy war with another country that is considered a superpower second only to the US. So besides warnings and diplomatic actions or sanctions in the worst case scenario...I don't think US would get involved militarily. By extension western European countries, Australia, and other US allies in the region like Japan, SK, Phillipines, etc. wouldn't get involved militarily either.

in conclusion of the above...this seems like the best time(geostrategically) to forcibly settle Kashmir...which is the only way to settle it bcuz India doesn't want to settle it peacefully.

2) Another part of me doesn't want war...thinking of the economic cost. Although geostrategic variables have fallen into place where China has been dragged into the conflict against India(which favors Pak)...and Indian allies wouldn't risk jumping into the mess militarily...
...economically Pak would not be able to support this costly war. At the end of all the destruction and economic slowdown that would follow...coupled with the cost of the war and the existing loans(potentially more taken to support the cost of war)...might just make Pak go bankrupt.

@Khafee @Counter-Errorist @HRK thoughts?

@Khafee plz move it to some relevant section if it derails this thread too much. It's just that Arkangel's title is listed as "professional"(on another forum)...and his veiled mentions of the threat at the eastern border is worth discussing.

Last edited: