Pakistan Army Aviation Possible acquisitions | Page 23 | World Defense

Pakistan Army Aviation Possible acquisitions

TomCat

Reactions
4,796 153 0
Country
Pakistan
When money flows like water, which is not the case here. The economy would be devastated, with the blue collars being hit the hardest.
Blue collars mean Air force ?

Zulu

Reactions
2,010 60 0
Country
Pakistan
Your's posts are interesting lets move it to new thread but if you add endian thinking and approach to whole situation would be more helpful to understand whole situation
He also disclosed something big cooking on the eastern front...
...it's a very vague statement and could mean a number of things...

However if it specifically means war with India...in that case I'm on the fence...

1) A part of me thinks that a war scenario against India...with China in the mix(as is currently)...would settle once and for all the Kashmir issue. India would struggle to fight on two fronts with both China/Pak and around LAC/LoC a combined attack of Pak/China would be able to seize enough territory to cut off key roads(effectively cutting off supply routes to Indian forces deployed in difficult terrain).
- US would be reluctant to get involved militarily...the economic toll of the two wars(Iraq and Afghanistan) then the 2008 economic meltdown...and now the COVID19 pandemic causing economic slowdown...
...US is looking for a way out of Afghanistan...not to get bogged down in a messy war with another country that is considered a superpower second only to the US. So besides warnings and diplomatic actions or sanctions in the worst case scenario...I don't think US would get involved militarily. By extension western European countries, Australia, and other US allies in the region like Japan, SK, Phillipines, etc. wouldn't get involved militarily either.

in conclusion of the above...this seems like the best time(geostrategically) to forcibly settle Kashmir...which is the only way to settle it bcuz India doesn't want to settle it peacefully.

2) Another part of me doesn't want war...thinking of the economic cost. Although geostrategic variables have fallen into place where China has been dragged into the conflict against India(which favors Pak)...and Indian allies wouldn't risk jumping into the mess militarily...
...economically Pak would not be able to support this costly war. At the end of all the destruction and economic slowdown that would follow...coupled with the cost of the war and the existing loans(potentially more taken to support the cost of war)...might just make Pak go bankrupt.

@Khafee @Counter-Errorist @HRK thoughts?

@Khafee plz move it to some relevant section if it derails this thread too much. It's just that Arkangel's title is listed as "professional"(on another forum)...and his veiled mentions of the threat at the eastern border is worth discussing.

Cookie Monster

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,568 76 0
Country
USA
Your's posts are interesting lets move it to new thread but if you add endian thinking and approach to whole situation would be more helpful to understand whole situation
TBH...with Modi in charge and the "superpower" status that has been constantly fed to the Indian masses...
...it would be hard to gauge "Indian thinking and approach". It can range wildly from pragmatic to erratic.

1) It's possible they might respond militarily against Pak(wanting to do it at a limited scale) like the whole Feb 26 drama(but perhaps not their airforce just yet)...this could be Modi's way to divert attention from all the recent failures and the economic mess. This would be most likely not be a considerably well thought out plan..to achieve some major goals or anything...just more point scoring and showing the strong man image. This would be an erratic response.

2) Another possibility can be an attack in the form of a well thought out plan. Perhaps in fear of a combined two front war...the Indian high command decides to preempt Pak's war fighting capabilities by launching simultaneous attacks(in a similar manner to their CSD but not limited to their army but instead involving all three branches). This would be using whatever forces(including the forward deployed jets that can reach Pak's airbases and other targets) they have already present in the theatre trying to do as much damage as possible with little prep time and reinforcements. It would be quite obvious if they started moving massive numbers of troops, tanks, jets, towards Pak and they wouldn't want to lose the element of surprise. The goal would be to either deal enough initial damage that Pak would be hesitant to enter a full scale war...
...or if that doesn't work...then this initial damage(of let's say some jets destroyed on the ground plus some shallow thrusts in multiple sectors to capture land) would give a rocky start to Pak...and then when both engage fully...they might try to neutralize Pak first with all their might before China can fully bring(logistically) its might to bear down on the Indian borders.
Basically they would reinforce their borders with China and dig in...to fight defensively while putting massive offensives against Pak...in hopes of bringing one hot front to an end so they can fully focus against China. Whether or not it turns out in their favor...is not the point...it would still be a pragmatic approach militarily speaking...considering the situation they are in.

3) The most pragmatic approach for them would be to not start a war right now...while they are disadvantaged(with China being in the mix). In this case nothing would happen. They would follow the "mun mein ram ram, baghal mein churi" and bide their time. Simultaneously they will try to appease China, fool their masses into thinking it was some sort of victory through propaganda alone, and continue building themselves up through steps like an economic recovery.

Many many more such scenarios...all ranging from total war, to limited war, to no war. Hard to gauge which would be the outcome bcuz of retards like Modi in charge.

Last edited:

Scorpio

Reactions
3,018 66 0
Country
Pakistan
Time has a habit of exposing people.
Trust me one of most interesting day will be when J15 land on Pakistan.

Most of double faced and offcouse self proclaimed expert with shitty tongue and shitty space between head become MAD ----.

Mark my word on this forum we will have line of new Commers and on OTHER forum intail silence them exchange of stupdity make it fun day or following days

Note: as J15 is unique cliam of sir @Khafee no other one has second.

Cookie Monster

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,568 76 0
Country
USA
Trust me one of most interesting day will be when J15 land on Pakistan.

Most of double faced and offcouse self proclaimed expert with shitty tongue and shitty space between head become MAD ----.

Mark my word on this forum we will have line of new Commers and on OTHER forum intail silence them exchange of stupdity make it fun day or following days

Note: as J15 is unique cliam of sir @Khafee no other one has second.
My bet is that once the Khafee leaks materialize and are all out in the open for everyone to see with proof...
...all the "smartasses" and "haters" would be like "yeah he was right but he shouldn't have started rumors that early" and other such BS. Basically their approach would be to still find a fault in @Khafee instead of admitting their own fault. There's no shortage of shameless ppl these days.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
My bet is that once the Khafee leaks materialize and are all out in the open for everyone to see with proof...
...all the "smartasses" and "haters" would be like "yeah he was right but he shouldn't have started rumors that early" and other such BS. Basically their approach would be to still find a fault in @Khafee instead of admitting their own fault. There's no shortage of shameless ppl these days.
You mean like the peer sahab?

There was a peer, whose wife gave him a tough time. So one day she tells him: "You call yourself a peer? Last night a peer was seen flying."

So he simles, and says: "that was me"

She replies : "that is why you were flying taera taera / crooked"

|0|

War Historian

THINK TANK
Reactions
780 36 0
Country
Pakistan
You mean like the peer sahab?

There was a peer, whose wife gave him a tough time. So one day she tells him: "You call yourself a peer? Last night a peer was seen flying."

So he simles, and says: "that was me"

She replies : "that is why you were flying taera taera / crooked"

|0|
Sir @Khafee on other forum people already start talking ,. That khafee leak the news too early therefore we were not able to believe him that was not our fault....blah blah...
Earlier they even use the term Khafee leak, khafee leaks 2.
Lame excuse from those some members.
But i really appreciate this forum because every one listen others opinion then we all discuss, no one is insulting here, no one is forcing his opinion on others. Thank You Sir.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Sir @Khafee on other forum people already start talking ,. That khafee leak the news too early therefore we were not able to believe him that was not our fault....blah blah...
They dont know how stupid that sounds. Try telling that to someone on their face, and they will laugh them out.

Armchair

Reactions
1,577 56 0
Country
Bangladesh

This line of commenting has already started.

CHI RULES

Reactions
281 7 0
Country
Pakistan
But i really appreciate this forum because every one listen others opinion then we all discuss, no one is insulting here, no one is forcing his opinion on others. Thank You Sir.

On lighter side some one there even said that Sir Khafee has purchased another forum.
The old forum is becoming perhaps center of sectarian hate, some threads attacking some Islamic beliefs as I believe that some Mods are Ahmedi/supporters, anti military sentiments are open there also. However some exceptions are still there.

Gripen9

THINK TANK
Reactions
5,232 245 0
Country
Pakistan
On lighter side some one there even said that Sir Khafee has purchased another forum.
The old forum is becoming perhaps center of sectarian hate, some threads attacking some Islamic beliefs as I believe that some Mods are Ahmedi/supporters, anti military sentiments are open there also. However some exceptions are still there.
We need to have a separate thread to identify all major players on the "other" forum and their affiliations/agendas.
I will be honest, I would never comment until I ran across a certain @Khafee there :p

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Pls dont call Qadianis "Ahmedi". Our Prophet SAWS name was Ahmed as mentioned in Surah As-Saff.

It is an insult. Despite whatever they call themselves, we should only address them as Qadiani.