Pakistan Army Aviation Possible acquisitions | Page 24 | World Defense

Pakistan Army Aviation Possible acquisitions

Zarvan

Reactions
682 12 0
Country
Pakistan
Wait you are in Armed Forces ???? And I am talking about inducting 60 because that is the least number. Also because USA needs to be send a signal that we are not stuck with USA. They morons keep stopping one thing or the other. It's really time we start slowly moving towards other options. That is why I don't think even if we are offered F-16 Block 70 we should not go for it.

Armchair

Reactions
1,577 56 0
Country
Bangladesh
Wait you are in Armed Forces ???? And I am talking about inducting 60 because that is the least number. Also because USA needs to be send a signal that we are not stuck with USA. They morons keep stopping one thing or the other. It's really time we start slowly moving towards other options. That is why I don't think even if we are offered F-16 Block 70 we should not go for it.

@Signalian is former PA most likely from Signals : )
I think PA and PAF are moving not slowly but rapidly. PMIK has really transformed the ballgame and we are seeing rapid armament to meet the Hindutva threat.

Mingle

Reactions
1,813 8 0
Country
Pakistan
@Signalian is former PA most likely from Signals : )
I think PA and PAF are moving not slowly but rapidly. PMIK has really transformed the ballgame and we are seeing rapid armament to meet the Hindutva threat.
PTI Govt policy is to confront Modi after Feb 27 it became reality so it was expected speeding procurements.

Mingle

Reactions
1,813 8 0
Country
Pakistan
I seriously doubt this would have been possible under the PML/PPP
True PAF was looking 8 extra blk 52 under NS era last legs of Obama days and package passed by Paul rayan when he was congress Head but Dar refused pay I think it 400 millions even LM offered that we make these planes from our funds and after we will park them at Azeros pay the money and pick the planes in other words they gave extra time to PAF but again Dar refused PMLN fed media houses 520 million $ those days 1$=100PKR as bribe but dont have money for jets with those 8+18=26 make two sqn of Blk 52 instead of 1. Zardari Govt did same U214 deal scraped even crew got trained no major procurement Mush era spending and now IK Govt spending are almost equal even IK spending more with equipment just flooding in these 5 yrs will be exciting IA next 5 too. NS was Modi agent same Zardari.

CHI RULES

Reactions
281 7 0
Country
Pakistan
We need to have a separate thread to identify all major players on the "other" forum and their affiliations/agendas.
I will be honest, I would never comment until I ran across a certain @Khafee there :p

Sir please start forum and I shall discuss doubtful figures there, please inform me when u start.

Armchair

Reactions
1,577 56 0
Country
Bangladesh
I think we have had two cases were members attempted to be sarcastic. But something I teach in my Organization Behavior class here applies - people cannot judge tone as easily online as in real life, as facial expressions and the actual tone is missing. Research shows 80% of communication is non-verbal. Meaning that it is wise not to be sarcastic online - as people will misinterpet it easily and not understand it. Remember, they can only see text, not how your eyes went, or your tone went.

This is more of a problem in some cultures than others. For instance, its less of a problem for Germans than desis. Desis are more non-verbal in their culture of communication.

ali razza

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,140 59 0
Country
Oman
I think we have had two cases were members attempted to be sarcastic. But something I teach in my Organization Behavior class here applies - people cannot judge tone as easily online as in real life, as facial expressions and the actual tone is missing. Research shows 80% of communication is non-verbal. Meaning that it is wise not to be sarcastic online - as people will misinterpet it easily and not understand it. Remember, they can only see text, not how your eyes went, or your tone went.

This is more of a problem in some cultures than others. For instance, its less of a problem for Germans than desis. Desis are more non-verbal in their culture of communication.
time changes people

Pakhtoon yum

Reactions
2,107 44 0
Country
Pakistan

Actually germans are very antisocial. It's the other way around.

Armchair

Reactions
1,577 56 0
Country
Bangladesh
True PAF was looking 8 extra blk 52 under NS era last legs of Obama days and package passed by Paul rayan when he was congress Head but Dar refused pay I think it 400 millions even LM offered that we make these planes from our funds and after we will park them at Azeros pay the money and pick the planes in other words they gave extra time to PAF but again Dar refused PMLN fed media houses 520 million $ those days 1$=100PKR as bribe but dont have money for jets with those 8+18=26 make two sqn of Blk 52 instead of 1. Zardari Govt did same U214 deal scraped even crew got trained no major procurement Mush era spending and now IK Govt spending are almost equal even IK spending more with equipment just flooding in these 5 yrs will be exciting IA next 5 too. NS was Modi agent same Zardari.

Thanks, loved this post.