Safri167

Reactions
1,194 24 0
Country
Pakistan
New ‘world-leading’ helicopter missile tested
By Liu Xuanzun Source: Global Times Published: 2020/7/15 18:48:41
?

A cluster of helicopters attached to an army aviation brigade under the PLA Western Theater Command lift off for a flight training exercise in early March, 2020. Photo: eng.chinamil.com.cn

China recently test launched a new type of helicopter-based air-to-ground missile, which is at a world-leading level, according to the weapon's developers.

The missile is likely to excel at range, accuracy and power, making it a nightmare for hostile tanks and fortifications, aviation experts said on Wednesday.

An undisclosed type of helicopter conducted the test firing of the missile at a test site in Alxa, North China's Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region on June 22, reported China Aviation News, a newspaper affiliated with the state-owned Aviation Industry Corp of China (AVIC), on Tuesday.

CHI RULES

Reactions
281 7 0
Country
Pakistan
And they decided on making their own. Which will take many years to test and evaluate. So I believe it wont be done within a year.
So chance of Turkish Attack Heli are minor for PA but perhaps do not want to upset the on going other defense related projects/relations so gave Turks one year. The task looks difficult and for time being after Pak may go for Chinese option as reportedly they have upgraded the Z10 as per Pak requirements.

War Historian

THINK TANK
Reactions
780 36 0
Country
Pakistan
If Turkish engine need longer time for testing and familiarity for ATAK -1. We can keep our aims on ATAK -2 heavy weight helicopter which would be in class of Apache and K-52 . So after one year they are hoping for the trial start of ATAK-2. In long run that helicopter can give us the independence from Western blackmail. And ATAK -2 will start production with a domestic engine.And could be available after2023.Thanks
ATAK2_06-768x512.jpg
ATAK2_07-768x512.jpg
ATAK2_02-768x514.jpg
ATAK2_04-768x512.jpg
ATAK2_05~2.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg

Mingle

Reactions
1,813 8 0
Country
Pakistan
I'm not sure right now. Lets wait for these deliveries to start with.
@Khafee out of topic but relavent country I believe T129 is dead since 3rd party engine export application rejected that's why US offering AH64?? As per rumour Windjammer is quite knowledgeable that's what he says US punsing Apache along zulus after elections dust will settle

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
@Khafee out of topic but relavent country I believe T129 is dead since 3rd party engine export application rejected that's why US offering AH64?? As per rumour Windjammer is quite knowledgeable that's what he says US punsing Apache along zulus after elections dust will settle
I will release details on the Apaches in a few days.
Zulu deliveries have started and will finish by the end of Aug IA.
T129 - engine license not issued yet.
Z10ME - They were supposed to start deliveries this month. Delayed for some reason.

Mingle

Reactions
1,813 8 0
Country
Pakistan
Z10ME - They were supposed to star deliveries this month. Delayed for some reason.
Mean additional zulus or switch to Apache?

Zarvan

Reactions
682 12 0
Country
Pakistan
Z10ME - They were supposed to star deliveries this month. Delayed for some reason.
If Pakistan starts seriously considering Apache I am going to bang my head with the wall. We have already chosen Vipers if we want more attack helicopters from USA just increase the number of Vipers what is the point of going for both Viper and Apache.

Mingle

Reactions
1,813 8 0
Country
Pakistan
If Pakistan starts seriously considering Apache I am going to bang my head with the wall. We have already chosen Vipers if we want more attack helicopters from USA just increase the number of Vipers what is the point of going for both Viper and Apache.
It means no turkish Heli neither T129 nor ATAK 2 I believe PAA will go with both reason we doing other shopping with US too like vipers Artillery C130s so chances are we will opted both along Z10ME may have less Mi35like 15 - 20 dedicated with FC

Zarvan

Reactions
682 12 0
Country
Pakistan
It means no turkish Heli neither T129 nor ATAK 2 I believe PAA will go with both reason we doing other shopping with US too like vipers Artillery C130s so chances are we will opted both along Z10ME may have less Mi35like 15 - 20 dedicated with FC
We should stop trusting USA they are biggest backstabbers. Going for both Vipers and Apaches will be ridiculous not to mention logistical issues they will bring.

Old boy

Reactions
179 2 0
Country
Pakistan
We should stop trusting USA they are biggest backstabbers. Going for both Vipers and Apaches will be ridiculous not to mention logistical issues they will bring.
we should stop trusting usa but good to get vipers from the same party.zulus are best to acquire but not apachies bcz uss not trust worthy.good logic