Pakistan Army Aviation Possible acquisitions | Page 27 | World Defense

Pakistan Army Aviation Possible acquisitions

Aadi

Reactions
117 2 0
Country
Pakistan
We should stop trusting USA they are biggest backstabbers. Going for both Vipers and Apaches will be ridiculous not to mention logistical issues they will bring.
US is giving us state of the art defense equipment almost free(thr, CSF) now don't tell me CSF is our money which is technically ours but US has stopped these payment for the last 3 years and what have we done? nothing you know why? because we can't not afford to be in US's bad books. point im trying to make is US is a superpower and will remain to be for next couple of decades if you want to improve an economy like pakistan you're gonna need uncle sam's blessing (all the financial institutions are controlled and funded by US+ US is pakistan's biggest export destination)
we need to improve our relation with US instead of ruining it.

Zarvan

Reactions
682 12 0
Country
Pakistan
US is giving us state of the art defense equipment almost free(thr, CSF) now don't tell me CSF is our money which is technically ours but US has stopped these payment for the last 3 years and what have we done? nothing you know why? because we can't not afford to be in US's bad books. point im trying to make is US is a superpower and will remain to be for next couple of decades if you want to improve an economy like pakistan you're gonna need uncle sam's blessing (all the financial institutions are controlled and funded by US+ US is pakistan's biggest export destination)
we need to improve our relation with US instead of ruining it.
Most new weapons won't come with CSF that is the issue. And yes they have best technology but they can block spare parts on most crucial times.

Pakhtoon yum

Reactions
2,107 44 0
Country
Pakistan
I will release details on the Apaches in a few days.
Zulu deliveries have started and will finish by the end of Aug IA.
T129 - engine license not issued yet.
Z10ME - They were supposed to star deliveries this month. Delayed for some reason.

What's to say the Americans wont get all moody with the Apache deliveries? Just like the zulus.

baqai

Reactions
1,008 39 0
Country
Pakistan
bhai my view is that apnay paisay nikalwao may it be apache's, cobra's, vipers or anything but in future i would be VERY skeptic in doing business with these backstabbers

Scorpio

Reactions
3,018 66 0
Country
Pakistan
Z10ME - They were supposed to star deliveries this month. Delayed for some reason.
American can offer Apaches to PA , to keep Pakistan away from Turkish heli program like Atak 2 , T629 in future.

CHI RULES

Reactions
281 7 0
Country
Pakistan
You have revealed enough thanks, now one should hope for some beans from PA/PAF.