Pakistan Army Aviation Possible acquisitions | Page 29 | World Defense

Pakistan Army Aviation Possible acquisitions

Zarvan

Reactions
682 12 0
Country
Pakistan
Where would you utilize it? How does it fit in with PA's defensive or offensive doctrine? what role would it play? Why is it a beast? What's so special about it?
They will be M113 and its further modernized forms replacement. Pakistan already looking for wheeled APC and after that next step would be slowly start replacing old tracked APC and this would be one of major candidates along with KAPLAN 30 and Korhan from Turkey. Wheeled APC would most probably come from FNSS.

Pakhtoon yum

Reactions
2,107 44 0
Country
Pakistan
They will be M113 and its further modernized forms replacement. Pakistan already looking for wheeled APC and after that next step would be slowly start replacing old tracked APC and this would be one of major candidates along with KAPLAN 30 and Korhan from Turkey. Wheeled APC would most probably come from FNSS.
Wasnt the Chinese one bought?

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
I'm not married sir g...I'm still in my twenties and still available in the market...though it seems I've got no buyers interested ROFL
Self ban to control expanding waist line?

CHI RULES

Reactions
281 7 0
Country
Pakistan
If I'm not mistaken it was isreal that supplied parts through a 3rd party.

Sir perhaps it is better to say other channels may be, just like Iran has kept it's decades old fighter jets and helicopters of US origin operational. Now perhaps they are modifying them and have achieved some sort of capability to produce clones of F-5 in different versions along with Heli.

Caprxl

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,401 66 0
Country
Pakistan
I will release details on the Apaches in a few days.
Zulu deliveries have started and will finish by the end of Aug IA.
T129 - engine license not issued yet.
Z10ME - They were supposed to start deliveries this month. Delayed for some reason.
No Apaches are coming.

Actually I think I am in more need of those NVG than our Coastal brothers (*_-) ask Zarvan to courier em to me :cool: