Pakistan Army Aviation Possible acquisitions | Page 34 | World Defense

Pakistan Army Aviation Possible acquisitions

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
i will try to convey ur message to concernd authority.
Jokes aside, feel sorry for IK & Pakistanis, he is trying to uplift Pakistan, and monkeys around him are dragging him down. The last thing I would like to see, is IK become collateral damage.

Old boy

Reactions
179 2 0
Country
Pakistan
Jokes aside, feel sorry for IK & Pakistanis, he is trying to uplift Pakistan, and monkeys around him are dragging him down. The last thing I would like to see, is IK become collateral damage.
May ALLAH help him and guide him..AAMEEN

Gripen9

THINK TANK
Reactions
5,232 245 0
Country
Pakistan
Purported image of the upgraded Z-10ME

Z-10ME.jpg

A recent image indicated an export variant (Z-10ME) is being developed possibly with better electronics (including MAWS, new IFF), a bigger ammunition magazine in the nose, redesigned engine air intakes with particle separating mesh and more powerful engines (WZ-9G?). It was reported in February 2020 that Pakistani Army has shown a serious interest in Z-10ME after the Turkish T129 attack helicopter deal was jeopardized. It features external ceramic armor plates outside the forward and back cockpits as well as the engine compartment to provide a better protection against small AAA fire. MAWS sensors were installed on both sides of the nose. The gunner also wears the new HMD. The latest image (February 2020) indicated some have redesigned engine exhausts facing upward similar to those onboard Z-10ME in order to reduce IR signature (S/N 9531xx), suggesting the engine has been upgraded.

KD-X MMW guided missile along with MMW radar under the launch rail.
Z-10_BA-21.jpg

Last edited:

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan
If realy KSA was paying the bill of these new procurements then this was her right to twist our arm and impose their wish list on pakistan.no need to cry this happens in this word .No free lunch at all but we are with IK GOVT. for his determination on vital national issues like kashmir.
I'm sorry but if KSA is not paying our bills, does this give us the right to insult them, conspire against them, partner with their enemies, construct lies on them?
Any sensible person would go to OIC website to put SMQ claims to test, but it seems state of Pakistan is even guilty of brain washing the nation with further lies (Pak mass media), in followup of SMQ's lies.

Now reading this news, yesterday... i only can cry at the comics, Pakistan is playing.

FO hails OIC contributions to Kashmir cause

To be honest, i really started to believe that Pakistan is truly abusing GCC compassion. Otherwise all world learned lesson after what MBS did to Canada. Despite that Saudi Arabia lost $ billions in the process, but at least they proved how a sovereign state sends stern reply to ANY irresponsible statement from a foreign official.

While in our case, i can't rest all the blame on SMQ...., I aswell have little to doubt that Imran, Bajwa and Zulfi Bukahri etc. were not on board.
Fact is, Pakistan has been rattling against KSA ever since departure of Musharraf. (Not listing all the rattling here).
All this despite Saudi support, be it economical aid or making a visit to a country whom India wanted to isolate from GCC.
On the contrary, Pakistani leadership seems working over time to serve the popular India doctrine, may i call it treason or sectarian hate for Saudi Arabia!

Ever since Imran Khan and co. hijacked Pakistan, infatuation with Iranian mullas was no secret, neither Pakistan's extra ordinary workout with enemies of Saudi Arabia was invisible, but now the cat is out of the bag.
Public announcement of anti OIC block should be last nail in coffin of Pak-Arab relations.

I trust Pakistani leadership was quite thoughtful in switching it's national /foreign policy direction, for whatever religious /Kashmir reasons, but going back to Saudi makes us look like hypocrite. In Punjabi it's called 'licking own spit'.

It will be quite interesting to see India's closet ally as Supreme Leader of new Islamic block, which Pakistan will erect in line with it's public claim and connected maneuvers.
May i as well expect, Kulbhoshan Yadev leading the military of new Iranian lead Islamic block.

Last edited:

capricorn5192

Reactions
561 14 0
Country
Pakistan
Alh delivers have started, 4 confirmed. Within 30 days IA, first 12 should be enjoying Sohan Halwa.

Z10ME is rumored to start arriving in the next few months.

Note: With Covid-19 things are being delayed beyond expectation.
@Khafee any update on whether the deliveries of Zulus have completed or otherwise?

Last edited:

Aadi

Reactions
117 2 0
Country
Pakistan
hey is this a zulu or some old model Pakistan already has?

Attachments

• IMG_20200827_101552.jpg
    IMG_20200827_101552.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 60

Pakistan Ka Beta

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
33 0 0
Country
Pakistan
Sir @Khafee sorry to disturb you . Sir US election is very close now and Taliban and Afghanistan govt Prisoner release is also almost complete and August is gone as well . Any news /source /hint of how many Zulus have been delivered ??? . Thank you .

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Sir @Khafee sorry to disturb you . Sir US election is very close now and Taliban and Afghanistan govt Prisoner release is also almost complete and August is gone as well . Any news /source /hint of how many Zulus have been delivered ??? . Thank you .
6 Delivered, 6 more to come this month IA.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0

More details emerge on upgraded Z-10 helicopter variant

09 September 2020
by Andreas Rupprecht

Chinese state-owned media have revealed more details about an upgraded variant of the Zhishengji-10 (Z-10) attack helicopter in service with the People’s Liberation Army Ground Force (PLAGF).

Weihutang, a programme on military affairs from state broadcaster China Central Television (CCTV), showed images on 7 September of an upgraded Z-10 operated by an aviation brigade of the 79th Group Army and fitted with new engine exhaust outlets pointing upwards – instead of the previous outward/sideways configuration – in an apparent effort to reduce the helicopter’s infrared signature as seen from the ground.

1599739079100.png

A screengrab from CCTV footage highlighting some of the latest improvements made to the PLA’s Z-10 attack helicopter. (Via cctv.com)

Moreover, the rotorcraft shown in the footage features extra armour panels that have been externally attached to the helicopter. The CCTV footage shows that the panels, which are presumably on both sides of the tandem-seat helicopter, are present in three areas. The first two panels can be seen just below both of the cockpit’s side windows, with the third panel located under the front cockpit window.

The third panel, which is the largest of the three, covers the lower middle section of the housing for the helicopter’s WZ9 turboshaft engine.

The programme quoted unnamed analysts as saying that the armour plates are likely to be made from a new type of composite material that is not only stronger but also much lighter than steel amour.

Weihutang said the upgraded version is also equipped with a new identification friend-or-foe (IFF) system and a new antenna for the BeiDou satellite navigation system to help “ensure its combat capability in a complex electromagnetic environment”.

TomCat

Reactions
4,796 153 0
Country
Pakistan

More details emerge on upgraded Z-10 helicopter variant

09 September 2020
by Andreas Rupprecht

Chinese state-owned media have revealed more details about an upgraded variant of the Zhishengji-10 (Z-10) attack helicopter in service with the People’s Liberation Army Ground Force (PLAGF).

Weihutang, a programme on military affairs from state broadcaster China Central Television (CCTV), showed images on 7 September of an upgraded Z-10 operated by an aviation brigade of the 79th Group Army and fitted with new engine exhaust outlets pointing upwards – instead of the previous outward/sideways configuration – in an apparent effort to reduce the helicopter’s infrared signature as seen from the ground.

View attachment 16359
A screengrab from CCTV footage highlighting some of the latest improvements made to the PLA’s Z-10 attack helicopter. (Via cctv.com)

Moreover, the rotorcraft shown in the footage features extra armour panels that have been externally attached to the helicopter. The CCTV footage shows that the panels, which are presumably on both sides of the tandem-seat helicopter, are present in three areas. The first two panels can be seen just below both of the cockpit’s side windows, with the third panel located under the front cockpit window.

The third panel, which is the largest of the three, covers the lower middle section of the housing for the helicopter’s WZ9 turboshaft engine.

The programme quoted unnamed analysts as saying that the armour plates are likely to be made from a new type of composite material that is not only stronger but also much lighter than steel amour.

Weihutang said the upgraded version is also equipped with a new identification friend-or-foe (IFF) system and a new antenna for the BeiDou satellite navigation system to help “ensure its combat capability in a complex electromagnetic environment”.
Any other heli that has the exhaust pointing upwards ?
Won’t the air from the exhaust affect the rotors and their working due to air pressure?