Pakistan Army Aviation Possible acquisitions | Page 33 | World Defense

Pakistan Army Aviation Possible acquisitions

Nightfox

Reactions
377 3 0
Country
Pakistan
I dont I'm asking you, since this is the normal SOP.
Updating on the Il-78.Checked all the arrival/departure in and out of Lajes airbase from flightaware and no mention of the IL-78 from the tables present on the website right now.The question whether the previous flights stopped in Lajes can be answerd by anyone who buys historical flight data of the airbase.

Red Nucleus

Reactions
89 2 0
Country
Pakistan
There was a very important update regarding the T129 ATAK. DG ISPR, in his press conference yesterday, responded to a question by a journalist and stated that the engine issues between Turkey, US and Pakistan are almost resolved and things are moving forward with these helis. This is huge news in my opinion as this will do wonders for us to start an industrial base for manufacturing helis and, inshallah, a research/innovation center set up by Turkey at PAC I believe for further development. From what I read online, there may be a stop gap of the Z10 or Z10ME in the meantime.

I still want to know where Pakistan is getting all these funds from for these procurements. I can perhaps understand US reimbursement for the WOT for the US purchases (eg.C130, F16 etc) but what about the J's that are here/coming? Are the Chinese being generous, are we being funded by some friendlies from the Gulf.... @Khafee??

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan
The few inquiries I made, the response I got is no heat treatments take place in the rebuild process. I didn't ask a question in my post - bringing out an interesting and important aspect that PAC appears to have missed.

Are you talking about sheet metal or engine blades?

capricorn5192

Reactions
561 14 0
Country
Pakistan
Here in Pak for evaluation again
He says that he believes PAA has ordered a number of Z-10s but he is unsure about whether they are Z-10 or Z-10ME. Because of urgent requirement, he believes that the ordered helicopters are Z-10s which were tested in 2015-16, as a stopgap. He also said that it is based on info from a credible person (which he doesn't throw around lightly).

Mingle

Reactions
1,813 8 0
Country
Pakistan
He says that he believes PAA has ordered a number of Z-10s but he is unsure about whether they are Z-10 or Z-10ME. Because of urgent requirement, he believes that the ordered helicopters are Z-10s which were tested in 2015-16, as a stopgap. He also said that it is based on info from a credible person (which he doesn't throw around lightly).
It's Haris Khan he told him I read on twitter about new evaluations 17 copies according to bilal and Haris arch angel said it's not lease its purchase

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
@Khafee, on the other forum, Bilal Khan is saying that PAA may get Z-10Es not Z-10MEs for stopgap? Any news.
He is free to say whatever he wants.

As far as I know, No stopgaps, Z10ME's are going to be inducted in good numbers.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Sir any timeline, for these Z10ME?
No on twitter someone said ME is in Pak for trials rest is from forum good if PAA procure them we need them in good numbers along zulus and ATAK
With KSA putting a pause on all payments, cant say now.

Old boy

Reactions
179 2 0
Country
Pakistan
With KSA putting a pause on all payments, cant say now.
If realy KSA was paying the bill of these new procurements then this was her right to twist our arm and impose their wish list on pakistan.no need to cry this happens in this word .No free lunch at all but we are with IK GOVT. for his determination on vital national issues like kashmir.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
If realy KSA was paying the bill of these new procurements then this was her right to twist our arm and impose their wish list on pakistan.no need to cry this happens in this word .No free lunch at all but we are with IK GOVT. for his determination on vital national issues like kashmir.
You should change your name from Old Boy to Good Boy, and then kick out the sellouts dragging IK down, in his cabinet, as well as corrupt bureaucrats.