Pakistan Gets F16 -Blk70/72 | Page 101 | World Defense

Pakistan Gets F16 -Blk70/72

TomCat

Reactions
4,796 153 0
Country
Pakistan
Dear Tommy,

Please understand, there are some lines I cannot cross.

Best Regards
Oh, Got it exactly what you are referring to. Won’t bother again by such questions.

TomCat

Reactions
4,796 153 0
Country
Pakistan
Ramadan Mubarak to you and everyone else too!
Ramadan Mubarak to you and your family as well Bro and everyone else on this forum, Members, Guests, Bots and aliens.

Mingle

Reactions
1,813 8 0
Country
Pakistan
Ramadan Mubarak to you and your family as well Bro and everyone else on this forum, Members, Guests, Bots and aliens.
Why US and Trump are getting so in love Pak???why change of beat in Mideast countries KSA and UAE???when DSA notifications we expecting???

TomCat

Reactions
4,796 153 0
Country
Pakistan
Why US and Trump are getting so in love Pak???why change of beat in Mideast countries KSA and UAE???when DSA notifications we expecting???
Let some time pass.

Equation is incomplete, Can’t figure out but one thing is for sure, There is some sort of a patch up between Pak and GCC countries.

The variables include india, USA as well. But I am waiting for time to pass, to identify further variables

Mingle

Reactions
1,813 8 0
Country
Pakistan
Let some time pass.

Equation is incomplete, Can’t figure out but one thing is for sure, There is some sort of a patch up between Pak and GCC countries.

The variables include india, USA as well. But I am waiting for time to pass, to identify further variables
Pak should make a peg with GCC with trade and security this will do things jobs and military cooperation keep india at Bay making US and West friendly. Another thing Pak will secure her pie like turkey got with Qatar.

Zeeman

THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reactions
2,688 85 0
Country
Pakistan
Could it be that India under 44 inch steel breasted Modi is failing to deliver on every front possible. Economically they are in a hole and even before COVID were looking at an imminent economic disaster .

They spend time making fun of Pakistan for seeking aid but yet have approached world bank for a rescue package themselves ...

After feb 27 debacle any bets American had placed on Indian military also vanished ...

Arabs are watching and noticing how Indian Muslims are slaughtered because of their religion.... last I checked it was Arabs who introduced Islam to this area....

Mingle

Reactions
1,813 8 0
Country
Pakistan