Pakistan Gets F16 -Blk70/72 | Page 199 | World Defense

Pakistan Gets F16 -Blk70/72

Mingle

Reactions
1,813 8 0
Country
Pakistan
USA is not letting Turkey sell T 129 because of their own engine issues with Russia and C 130 are arriving and as for J 15 and J 10 claim next few days will clear things up. And 4 Zulu helicopters are already here
Ok let's make this debate settle once for all T129 is dead horse there are zero chances US will authorize 3party export. US wants bussines as well also they want hammer turkish defence exports its was a bad deal to signed at first place when you not sure about engines how you make a deal??? PAA wasted time nothing more now look for more Zulus along Z10ME

Mechanic

Reactions
308 2 0
Country
Pakistan
He I think knows better than you and me.
1- If Pakistan and America can hide the F-16/C-130 deal from everyone including India , why would you think that a journalist would know about it ??
2- Alan Warnes have really good relations with PAF and PAF also invited him to see and observe the wreckage of Mig-21, He would not disclose a single thing if its not allowed by PAF

iceman007

Reactions
231 0 0
Country
Pakistan
USA is not letting Turkey sell T 129 because of their own engine issues with Russia and C 130 are arriving and as for J 15 and J 10 claim next few days will clear things up. And 4 Zulu helicopters are already here

Have been hearing this... can someone please confirm

Zarvan

Reactions
682 12 0
Country
Pakistan
Can you quote any precedent of this secrecy?
HQ 7 Air Defence there was no news of it anywhere until all of a sudden it was shown during parade. Pakistan inducted KORNET Anti Tank weapons and no official deal was announced only after we got all they were shown in yearly purchase book. I can tell you about several other weapons which were procured but never announced. A 100 MRL was also not announced until one day they were shown in exercise

Salza

BANNED
Reactions
464 0 0
Country
Pakistan
HQ 7 Air Defence there was no news of it anywhere until all of a sudden it was shown during parade. Pakistan inducted KORNET Anti Tank weapons and no official deal was announced only after we got all they were shown in yearly purchase book. I can tell you about several other weapons which were procured but never announced. A 100 MRL was also not announced until one day they were shown in exercise

Those are not big ticket items like a fighter jet infact not even comparable. Acquiring fighter jet(s) not only lifts up defense capabilities but also it depicts a symbolic move. Just see how much we Pakistanis are upsets over Rafales purchase by the Indians. All the time we keep talking about Rafale in every thread that how will PAF mitigate Rafale threat, Rafale has this and that capabilities etc etc. Modi Govt even used Rafale purchase in his election campaign last year. Similarly Indians started to shiver when ever we Pakistan start talking about F16s purchase from US. They don't spare a second to start lobbying against PAF F16s purchase in USA. So no one gives a shit about some kornet , A100 MRL etc etc

Cookie Monster

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,568 76 0
Country
USA
Are you talking about this PDF??
Let's cut to the chase...
...whether or not u believe it...it won't make PAF, or PAA(in case of Zulus), or whatever other official entity release proof any sooner than when they decide to do it.

So let's not make this thread run hundreds of pages between members voicing their skepticism. If u r skeptical...u r entitled to that opinion...
...wait until proof is released proving or disproving the position u hold. I would request u and all other members to keep this thread(and others) clean of such useless posts that add no value.

Microbiologist

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
0 0 0
Country
Pakistan
When i asked for precedence i was specifically asking about US sales of fighter jets.

Zarvan

Reactions
682 12 0
Country
Pakistan
When i asked for precedence i was specifically asking about US sales of fighter jets.
There is in some cases and isn't in many others. So let see.First focus on J 10 C and J15|J16 claim if that turns out to be true and also if soon we see picture of Zulu helicopters in Pakistan than that would mean that INSHALLAH Khafee is right on F 16 claim also other wise he is not

Zarvan

Reactions
682 12 0
Country
Pakistan
Those are not big ticket items like a fighter jet infact not even comparable. Acquiring fighter jet(s) not only lifts up defense capabilities but also it depicts a symbolic move. Just see how much we Pakistanis are upsets over Rafales purchase by the Indians. All the time we keep talking about Rafale in every thread that how will PAF mitigate Rafale threat, Rafale has this and that capabilities etc etc. Modi Govt even used Rafale purchase in his election campaign last year. Similarly Indians started to shiver when ever we Pakistan start talking about F16s purchase from US. They don't spare a second to start lobbying against PAF F16s purchase in USA. So no one gives a shit about some kornet , A100 MRL etc etc
Point is when we want we keep things hidden trust me PAF can quietly get ready for a fighter jet without going chest thumping around the world. Also if J15|J16 and Zulu helicopters claim turns out to be true than that means F 16 claim could be also right.

Salza

BANNED
Reactions
464 0 0
Country
Pakistan
Also if J15|J16 and Zulu helicopters claim turns out to be true than that means F 16 claim could be also right.

True.

But for now, we don't have visual or any sort of acceptable official confirmation of anything yet. Lets hope for the best. I think because of struggling economy, we are playing low regarding our new(or soon to be) purchases.