Pakistan Gets F16 -Blk70/72 | Page 241 | World Defense

Pakistan Gets F16 -Blk70/72

Graphican

Reactions
213 14 0
Country
Pakistan
IAF is going to induct second squadron of rafale into service. That's a really good time to show our new jets. But might be PAF is thinking from another point of view, first they will induct and absorbed the new F-16 block 70 and refurbished Block 72. Then they will show their second card of J-10 C. Because if we show the J-10C before the new F-16s then india will start crying about multiple new platform for PAF and the so called balance of power in the region will shift towards PAF. After J-10C they will try to sabotage the PAF deal with Americans. So better we will get F-16s first and then we will show the world about new fighter J-10C, because indians have no leverage on Chinese. That's my personal opinion. Any one can differ from it. Thanks
Hello everyone. I'm visiting after a while and I'm surprised and glad to find good news are floating here!

On your post; its not possible that India would be blind about such big-ticket procurements. India has a huge diaspora in the United States and is on much better terms with them as a state. I expect Indians would know as much as the inner circle of Pakistan. Indian may be blind about China-Pakistan deals but the USA-Pakistan deals and delivery timeframes will be known to them.

War Historian

THINK TANK
Reactions
780 36 0
Country
Pakistan
Hello everyone. I'm visiting after a while and I'm surprised and glad to find good news are floating here!

On your post; its not possible that India would be blind about such big-ticket procurements. India has a huge diaspora in the United States and is on much better terms with them as a state. I expect Indians would know as much as the inner circle of Pakistan. Indian may be blind about China-Pakistan deals but the USA-Pakistan deals and delivery timeframes will be known to them.
You are right, but might be there would be a way to control the damage by the Indians. So they were also offered the same jet as local manufacturing but they did not notice the offer. And if Saudi govt is also involved in this deal,then it might be handsome amount so LM and US might cover the deal in other means. Everyone wants the business in this recession period. In other forum also few members are hinting towards the western jet, if its not F-16 then which western jet we are eyeing??
All those members have a good reputation and as a civilian a believe those people and specially Sir @Khafee.
And in the last if we are getting those jets then it must be paid, so US always said in past . Pay full price and get the desired jet. So might we had arranged the money and we would get F-16. First love of PAF.🇵🇰

Last edited:

Graphican

Reactions
213 14 0
Country
Pakistan
Ok Bro, @Khafee sir niga-e-qarm, any update on these two projects?
What is project Niga-e-Qaram about? Is that Radar/AWACS initiative we have?

But on name, we can name something after the sword of Prophet SAWW, but naming a military project after his kindness doesn't feel right.

War Historian

THINK TANK
Reactions
780 36 0
Country
Pakistan
Bro he was talking about the project of two jets procurement, and nigah e karam he was asking two Sir Khafee .so please tell me about those projects updates.

PWFI

Reactions
258 11 0
Country
Pakistan
What is project Niga-e-Qaram about? Is that Radar/AWACS initiative we have?

But on name, we can name something after the sword of Prophet SAWW, but naming a military project after his kindness doesn't feel right.
Bro i was asking sir khafee about J-15 and Jh-7 update

Mingle

Reactions
1,813 8 0
Country
Pakistan
On track IA.
Today US announced another Quad between PK, US, ASTN, UZBIk its a great news feel alot of military stuff used and new will be available for Pakistan its a great move by US.
Heard news they pulling out from Iraq too?

Last edited:

Old boy

Reactions
179 2 0
Country
Pakistan
Expect
Today US announced another Quad between PK, US, ASTN, UZBIk its a great news feel alot of military stuff used and new will be available for Pakistan its a great move by US.
Heard news they pulling out from Iraq

iceman007

Reactions
231 0 0
Country
Pakistan
Screenshot_20210718-154234.png
@Khafee bro is this connected to us in any kind???