Pakistan Gets F16 -Blk70/72 | Page 240 | World Defense

Pakistan Gets F16 -Blk70/72

War Historian

THINK TANK
Reactions
780 36 0
Country
Pakistan
ok .some one in another forum tauntingly asked this question that it was claimed that many new birds landed in pakistan last year have any one of you seen those supposed toys or any declaration from govt.related to that new arrivals.Nothing in reality as per that fellow.few words from your side sir???
In his last post Sir @Khafee has hinted towards some specific areas, you can quote them those sites which are not very far from those people's approach.
Those are the sites where build up was in progress. Dots are there now developed those dots into picture.thakns

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
ok .some one in another forum tauntingly asked this question that it was claimed that many new birds landed in pakistan last year have any one of you seen those supposed toys or any declaration from govt.related to that new arrivals.Nothing in reality as per that fellow.few words from your side sir???
As usual, you noticed their BS, but something I had already disclosed here earlier. was aslo leaked by a "Military Professional", and collaborated by another "Professional", conveniently escaped you, and some other nay sayers on this thread. Why am I not surprised?

Nonetheless, those who are claiming otherwise are not in touch with ground realities, and just showing how clueless they are. Yet you all find them worthy of your attention. My heart felt sympathies.

Old boy

Reactions
179 2 0
Country
Pakistan
Thank you janaab.
As usual, you noticed their BS, but something I had already disclosed here earlier. was aslo leaked by a "Military Professional", and collaborated by another "Professional", conveniently escaped you, and some other nay sayers on this thread. Why am I not surprised?

Nonetheless, those who are claiming otherwise are not in touch with ground realities, and just showing how clueless they are. Yet you all find them worthy of your attention. My heart felt sympathies.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Probably the third happiest day of my life after

a. Going to Madina
b. Birth of my child
Sorry for off topic post.

For some people Makkah and Madinah is a stop over, they come and go. For others, it is the final stop, their meaning of life changes.

War Historian

THINK TANK
Reactions
780 36 0
Country
Pakistan
IAF is going to induct second squadron of rafale into service. That's a really good time to show our new jets. But might be PAF is thinking from another point of view, first they will induct and absorbed the new F-16 block 70 and refurbished Block 72. Then they will show their second card of J-10 C. Because if we show the J-10C before the new F-16s then india will start crying about multiple new platform for PAF and the so called balance of power in the region will shift towards PAF. After J-10C they will try to sabotage the PAF deal with Americans. So better we will get F-16s first and then we will show the world about new fighter J-10C, because indians have no leverage on Chinese. That's my personal opinion. Any one can differ from it. Thanks

PWFI

Reactions
258 11 0
Country
Pakistan
IAF is going to induct second squadron of rafale into service. That's a really good time to show our new jets. But might be PAF is thinking from another point of view, first they will induct and absorbed the new F-16 block 70 and refurbished Block 72. Then they will show their second card of J-10 C. Because if we show the J-10C before the new F-16s then india will start crying about multiple new platform for PAF and the so called balance of power in the region will shift towards PAF. After J-10C they will try to sabotage the PAF deal with Americans. So better we will get F-16s first and then we will show the world about new fighter J-10C, because indians have no leverage on Chinese. That's my personal opinion. Any one can differ from it. Thanks
What about flying shark and Jh-7?