Pakistan Gets F16 -Blk70/72

Cookie Monster

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,568 76 0
Country
USA
HAS at Bholari and Shabaz keep growing, people keep denying ¶•¶

New Sims for Blk52, How much sense does that make?
Once the news is officially announced...and there's no excuse to hide behind...their go to justification would be "good for Pak...I was never against getting F16. Ppl shouldn't be leaking this information..it's kept confidential for a reason" and so on...
...this way they can keep being on their high horse...and save face.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Once the news is officially announced...and there's no excuse to hide behind...their go to justification would be "good for Pak...I was never against getting F16. Ppl shouldn't be leaking this information..it's kept confidential for a reason" and so on...
They can try, but it wont work for those who have at least half a brain |0|

War Historian

THINK TANK
Reactions
780 36 0
Country
Pakistan
Since the latest updates, new simulator, new HAS at Shahbaz and Bholari AFBs . I am thinking about those people on other forum. How they will defend their old stance about new and used vipers.they just came here and pick the latest updates. Like the village women secretly looking into the neighbor house from top the wall.

Mingle

Reactions
1,813 8 0
Country
Pakistan
Another tweet by US embassy

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211126-203615_Twitter.jpg
    Screenshot_20211126-203615_Twitter.jpg
    757.9 KB · Views: 90