Pakistan:---How Important Was GCC Alliance For Pakistan | Page 2 | World Defense

Pakistan:---How Important Was GCC Alliance For Pakistan

TomCat

Reactions
4,796 153 0
Country
Pakistan
To let them multiply, and gorw stronger by the day is not only a shame, but a disgrace.

Like they say " The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil, is for good men to do nothing. "
Sir, innocent until proven guilty rules Pakistan in this specific case. You can’t do anything against a minority which is not a small but a MAJOR minority. If only they could mend their ways...

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Sir, innocent until proven guilty rules Pakistan in this specific case. You can’t do anything against a minority which is not a small but a MAJOR minority. If only they could mend their ways...
Funny thing is that people who worship retard Mullahs, dont want to live in that pariah state called iran. since they love that terrorist breeding ground so much, they should just move there.

Another thiing that is mind boggling is, why is Shiaism held hostage by the Mullahs? Any criticism of the mullahs equates to criticism of Shiaism, which is definitely not the case. Anyone, and everyon is free to worship whatever or whoever they wish to, but this retard ideology of "Mullah e Faqih" since 1979 has been nothing but trouble.

!eon

Reactions
426 10 0
Country
Pakistan
Another thiing that is mind boggling is, why is Shiaism held hostage by the Mullahs? Any criticism of the mullahs equates to criticism of Shiaism, which is definitely not the case. Anyone, and everyon is free to worship whatever or whoever they wish to, but this retard ideology of "Mullah e Faqih" since 1979 has been nothing but trouble.
Exactly.
Azerbaijan being a shia majority country has never easy relations with Iran. Because mulaa is always watching dreams of old, long gone forever Persian Empire. His visible and invisible offensive in Yemen, Iraq, Syria, Saudia, Bahrain and Pakistan are just part of this dream.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Exactly.
Azerbaijan being a shia majority country has never easy relations with Iran. Because mulaa is always watching dreams of old, long gone forever Persian Empire. His visible and invisible offensive in Yemen, Iraq, Syria, Saudia, Bahrain and Pakistan are just part of this dream.
Azerbijan is actually a slap on the face of Shias who are smitten by Mullah e Faqih.

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan
Dr. Hassan Askari who himself is of Iranian background, was once asked by Beynazir Bhutto to talk with Iranian ambassador on some matter. The ambassador replied "we consider Pakistan a brotherly nation. Otherwise there are 70000 people in Pakistan that are ready to fight on single call."

This is incident of 90s. Normally these thing about Iranian Mullah's followers are kept secret in Pakistan, but this published in Nawa e waqt. I had posted this in pdf along source of newspaper. If in 90s they had 70000 fighters, imagine what can be the situation today.

There's no doubt, whenever in future, a mass scale attack from eastern front arrives, an attack from inside Pakistan and Balochistan border will also come at the same time.

District Kurram (previously Kurram Agency) was mainly divided between two tribes, Turi shias and Chamkani sunnis. As our govt always wants to be nice similiing to Iranian mullah, from 2009 to 2011, Turies wiped out all the Chamkanis in city of Para Chinar and surroundings. There were some mobile videos and photos of atrocities circulating, but our peaceful govt did nothing and media had never even mentioned the horrific ethnic cleansing. All you see in the media is "atrocities against shia" , "brutal killings of shia".

Iranian Mullah has already captured Pakistan. It is just matter of time to reveal it.

Killings and brutalities besides, these people operate in all of Pakistan like a mafia and RSS mob.

They all will serve Iran in their own capacity.... some would create divide in society, some would pollute your children, some would masquerade as another tribe, some would propagate lies /twist history, some would send intelligence to Iran, some would ship blue prints of Pakistan's missile designs and centrifuges, and than there's one in every family, who would go to Arabia on militancy deputation, some times they proudly show this to each other, acquire meaningful titles to get unlimited benefits and tribal respect, one example as Desert Fighter.
Hassan Askari or Arif Alvi or Zardari or Benazir or Zulfi Bukari or Raza abidi or Hussain Haqqani or Altaf Hussain, or Haider Khan or Jamat Ali Shah or Saeed Mahdi or etc. etc. they all have hurt Pakistan, while being officials of Pakistan.

This mafia stole too much, during 90's and more so during recent Zardari rule and now back again under the patronage of pinky.

Pakistan is branded as money laundering state just because in pursuit to send $ to Iran.
RAW is successful in Pakistan, only because of this tribe.

They are all hypocrites of top level, can't be trusted.

Last edited:

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan
Azerbijan is actually a slap on the face of Shias who are smitten by Mullah e Faqih.
Not every where Iran has so much influence over states /people as much it has in Pakistan.
Azerbaijan to be least. Iran influence work only where they start brainwashing people from tender age.
Only Imran Khan is one adult example in Pakistan,... must got to do with drinks his wife serve him.

TomCat

Reactions
4,796 153 0
Country
Pakistan
Just an OFF-TOPIC fact, their influence is so great that before Muharram, development work especially on roads start and complete. Electric supply authorities are strongly instructed to avoid cutting off electricity. Once again, we all agree on the fact that unfortunately

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Just an OFF-TOPIC fact, their influence is so great that before Muharram, development work especially on roads start and complete. Electric supply authorities are strongly instructed to avoid cutting off electricity. Once again, we all agree on the fact that unfortunately

Not off topic at all.

!eon

Reactions
426 10 0
Country
Pakistan
Azerbaijan to be least. Iran influence work only where they start brainwashing people from tender age.
Yes, this starts at very early age. My best friend at school was a shia guy. We were in 7th grade and Iranian president came to visit Pakistan. Many of them were going to welcome him. My friend took me also in their family car. Whole of their family went to welcome him.
All the way to the airport and then coming back, I was hearing praises of holy Iran and evils of neighboring Arabs. At that time it was just fun but with age he became more annoying than anything else.
Ironically @Khafee that friend of mine now works in UAE. More strange thing is that till today UAE is an evil and Iran is an angel.

TomCat

Reactions
4,796 153 0
Country
Pakistan
Yes, this starts at very early age. My best friend at school was a shia guy. We were in 7th grade and Iranian president came to visit Pakistan. Many of them were going to welcome him. My friend took me also in their family car. Whole of their family went to welcome him.
All the way to the airport and then coming back, I was hearing praises of holy Iran and evils of neighboring Arabs. At that time it was just fun but with age he became more annoying than anything else.
Ironically @Khafee that friend of mine now works in UAE. More strange thing is that till today UAE is an evil and Iran is an angel.
Like i said, thanks to these type of people you mentioned, UAE government and departments have already had a big yet secret cleaning drive. It’s really a namak haram type of behavior, one side you curse the Arabs but yet you earn and Eat in their country

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Forget GCC, just int he UAE you have nearly +/-2.5m Paksitanis, and per capita the highest source of remittance for Pakistan, and on the other hand you have ZERO million Pakistanis in Iran, but yet UAE is evil.

These people are truly blinded.

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan
Like i said, thanks to these type of people you mentioned, UAE government and departments have already had a big yet secret cleaning drive. It’s really a namak haram type of behavior, one side you curse the Arabs but yet you earn and Eat in their country

I think all of them shall be removed from GCC without any concession.
I'm saying this because, i know what they do while staying there.
Any evil Iran does in GCC, Pakistani shia are responsible for preparing ground work for it, years ahead.