Maulana Gul Rafiq of JUI has been shot TWICE in the head, outside Bilal Masjid SITE Area Karachi. His condition is critical. Who is flaming Khi?
All valid questions,unfortunately, nearly after two years, there is only superficial change. The only real change has been the side doing the rhetoric, the common mans suffering has only gotten worse. Pre-election promises, just remain that, promises.Self explanatory
By Air/Cmdr (Rtd) Sajad Haider
“I have few questions for PMLN supporters as well as those in the market who claim they have no political affiliation:-
1) How many times did you raise your voice against NAWAZ SHARIF when he held public office and used PIA planes for fetching his meals??
2) Did you raise your voice when he let the PIA plane wait overnight just because he missed one famous restaurant in Turkey??
3) Did you raise your voice when he took a charged PIA plane to London to go for treatment and kept it parked in London for one month while getting treatment??
4) Did you raise your voice when you found him involved in mega corruption cases. When you found him as an employee in Dubai while he was PM of Pak.??
5) Did you raise your voice when he tried to change the law of khatm-e-nabowat in consitution??
6) Did you raise your voice when 14 people were brutally killed in Model Town??
7) Did you raise your voice when he was continuously spitting venom against the Pakistan SC and Army ??
? Did you raise your voice when he read from written notes in front of Obama and at all international and national forums?? Such a disgrace! Such a shame !!
9) Did you raise your voice when Raw agents were captured from his Sugar mills ??
10 ) Did you ask him how his children became multi billionaires at the age of 16-17?
11) Did you question him when he distributed party tickets to 148 lotaas in 2013??
12) Did you ask him why he back stabbed PML Leader the then PM Junejo and joined hands with military dictator??
13) Did you ask him why he took money from ISI and played to their tunes to take over from Benazir??
14) Did you ask him why he launched a dirty character assassination campaign through Hussain Haqqani against Benazir??
15) Did you ask him why he ran away from the country making a deal with the dictator leaving his partymen stranded behind??
16) Did you ask him why he and his whole family rush to UK even when they have a cough or flu?
17) Did you ask him & PML(N) why they hadn't built any dam in Pakistan even though he has been in power many times???
18) Did you ask him & his cronies how much loans they have taken in last 5 years???
19) Did you ask him why he prefers Metro to Hospitals and Universities & why he does not want to depoliticise Police/Bureaucracy ??
20) Since 2 years, Courts are asking him for money trail of his colossal wealth abroad...where is his money trail??
21) Did you ask him why he used lavish protocol of dozens of cars, security & facilities from tax payers money, even after his disqualification, while other Ex-PMs didn't have any such protocol.
22) Why there is no geniune local government system in Punjab??
23) Why he didnt open up his mouth on Kalboshan Yadev to-date ???
24) Why he didnt appoint any foreign minister for so many years and as a result served our enemy's agenda & got us so isolated.
25) Did you ask him what secret meetings of diplomatic and national interest he used to do in the darkness of night with Jindal and Modi??
26) Did you ask him why he never met Occupied Kashmiri leadership on so many of his Visits to India??
27) Did you ask him why his"British national" sons used to accompany him on state Visits to India?? What was their role and who were they meeting privately??
28) Did you ask him why he appointed Mariam having no qualifications except for being his daughter on a fund of Rs.100 arab ?
29) Did you ask him why he appointed Najam Sethi, having no Cricketing background, as Chairman PCB??
30) Did you ask him why he gave his Party tickets to people like Farooq Bandial and you even vote for them and elect them??
31) Did you ask him why he is unable to run Pakistan Steels mill while his own steel mills are making heavy profits??
32) Did you ask him why he is unable to run PIA, which is the mother airline for many lucrative international airlines, while Shahid Khaqan's airline is flourishing??
The list is long but lets stop here!
I request you all to tag all the PMLN supporters, analysits, media anchors, civil society flag bearers, anti establishment trumpeteers & yourself before talking about and pointing fingers on petty matters of others.
I will welcome any logical answers.”
Accountability across the board.I agree with everything you wrote but the patient is in ICU and the prognosis is good. Patient will take a while to get better but all the rot and poison of last 65 years is being exposed and removed . Will take sometime to get back on his or her feet. Keep praying.
This govt is proving to be as dumb as the previous ones. There is no way any sane person can justify this ridiculous fee increaseI agree with everything you wrote but the patient is in ICU and the prognosis is good. Patient will take a while to get better but all the rot and poison of last 65 years is being exposed and removed . Will take sometime to get back on his or her feet. Keep praying.
This govt is proving to be as dumb as the previous ones. There is no way any sane person can justify this ridiculous fee increase
Govt ‘all set’ to increase monthly PTV fee
By: News Desk Published: 01:48 AM, 18 Jul, 2020
The government has reportedly got approval of the federal cabinet to increase the monthly PTV fee from Rs35 to Rs100.
According to the sources, the government got approval of the federal cabinet in this regard through a circular.The government collects the monthly PTV fee from consumers through utility bills.
Federal Govt approves increase of Rs 65 in PTV license fee
ISLAMABAD (Dunya News) – The Federal Government on Friday has approved an increase of Rs 65, from. 35 to Rs. 100, in Pakistan Television (PTV) license fee, Dunya News reported.
According to sources, the government has sought approval from the federal cabinet to increase PTV license fee through a circulation. The additional amount will be added to the electricity bills of the consumers.
Sources further informed that the decision will put an additional burden of Rs 21 billion on consumers annually.
Anyone have any news regarding the recent clashes with ANA and their TTP buddies? Everyone is tight lipped about it for some reason. From what I know though is that Afghanistan got a massive pounding. The capital of Kunar was also targeted