Pakistan shot down 2 IAF jets | Page 3 | World Defense

Pakistan shot down 2 IAF jets

Nilgiri

BANNED
Reactions
224 22 0
Country
India
according to other sources, the AIM-120 that was founded was proven to be false, as the serial number of the AIM-120 was reported to be sold to Taiwan a couple years ago and there is no way Taiwan would help Pakistan with them being close to China.

Batch (contract) block number and serial number are two different things. It can be found in topi thread itself.

Wreckage analysis from premature Pakistan (army) photographing what they though was another Mig 21 (and combined those pictures with the other one acknowledged by India) is proving a nice gold mine now (as there are other part numbers there).

Anyways lot more things will be cleared up after fog of war has settled (social media + legacy media are just so toxic tbh).

Pakistan went all in with information war just like it did in 1971 and 1999....and in the end the results will speak for themselves.

It was fun to see Zaid Hamid screaming and crying about the pilot to not be released (esp after Imran Khan said India threatened missile attacks and that prompted the "defusing"). Nothing has been given by India for his return.

Also fun to see that Pakistan minister (sheikh rasheed) (against ISPR narrative) admit to everyone that a madrassa has been destroyed in Balakot area.

Also fun to see how Pakistan changed its story from 2 captured indian pilots to just one. Likely they again assumed the Pakistani pilot that crashed as another Indian aircraft initially. The witness corroboration on both sides speaks to this too.

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan
Quoting from source i trust:

American Manufacturer of F-16 Fighter Jet Believes No Pakistani Aircraft was Downed

Reportedly Lockheed Martin has expressed its annoyance /displeasure over the factually incorrect statement by Indian FO Spokesperson regarding alleged shooting down of Pak F16 by Indian Mig 21 on 27 Feb 19.The US enterprise has termed it outrageous and disrespect to the sophistication and repute of this Avionics excellence.The company also claims that since all F16s on Pakistani inventory are well counted for hence it is obvious that the story is concocted for political gains at the cost of F16's reputation world over.The company therefore reserves the right to claim damages for the likely loss they may suffer.

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan
Batch (contract) block number and serial number are two different things. It can be found in topi thread itself.

Wreckage analysis from premature Pakistan (army) photographing what they though was another Mig 21 (and combined those pictures with the other one acknowledged by India) is proving a nice gold mine now (as there are other part numbers there).

Anyways lot more things will be cleared up after fog of war has settled (social media + legacy media are just so toxic tbh).

Pakistan went all in with information war just like it did in 1971 and 1999....and in the end the results will speak for themselves.

It was fun to see Zaid Hamid screaming and crying about the pilot to not be released (esp after Imran Khan said India threatened missile attacks and that prompted the "defusing"). Nothing has been given by India for his return.

Also fun to see that Pakistan minister (sheikh rasheed) (against ISPR narrative) admit to everyone that a madrassa has been destroyed in Balakot area.

Also fun to see how Pakistan changed its story from 2 captured indian pilots to just one. Likely they again assumed the Pakistani pilot that crashed as another Indian aircraft initially. The witness corroboration on both sides speaks to this too.

Bring some facts.... people statements is subjected to their confirmation and i heard totally different words than you quoted. Of course those were in Urdu. So again, no need to bring something in discussion, which we require to translate.
FYI, In Pakistan all can object to any one, that's how we function here nothing new and brings no relief to Indians.
What is clear that Indians are banking totally on Imran Khan's discretion, who once had many Indian girl friends. He has the potential to release all of Indian airforce!

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan
This is what India state is presenting.

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan
Indian claim as i understand is that F-16 shot Indian SU-30 with AIM, before getting hit by it self by mig 21.

Where's the wreckage of F-16?

Nilgiri

BANNED
Reactions
224 22 0
Country
India
@Zaslon This is what I am talking about:

Raytheon Co., Tucson, Ariz., is being awarded a $269,646,834 firm-fixed-price contract modification. This action is exercising an option to purchase 500 Advanced Medium Range Air-to-Air Missiles (AMRAAM) Air Vehicles (AAVs) Air Intercept Missile (AIM) – 120C-5 missiles and rehost. This effort supports foreign military sales to Pakistan 100%. At this time, total funds have been obligated. This work will be complete April 2011. Headquarters Medium Range Missile Systems Group, Eglin Air Force Base, Fla., is the contracting activity (FA8675-05-C-0070/P00028).

Ft7cSaq.jpg

@BATMAN please post this to all your friends. ISPR (forget lal topi) has openly lied to you when it said no F-16s were used in the operation at all.

Such a big lie means we can only speculate what else they have lied about so far. Remember they were telling you, you were winning 1971 was and crushing Indian forces on India itself....right up to the final day where the reality came.

Please use occam's razor (I also hated how lot of Indian social media used a lot of premature fake news on their end for the wreckage analysis)

Lieutenant

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
2,409 25 0
I just hope the situation de-escalate. I heard Pakistan is going to hand the pilot back to India. Any conditions with that?

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan
That's planning information published in 2006.

Pakistan never receive this batch, it went apparently to Taiwan..... FMS record of 2010 (last page) is more applicable as compare to record of planning in 2006.

Indians took the available information on order numbers and painted it on a scrap metal. trying to be creative liars!

Screen shots of Record of FMS 2010

Last edited:

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan
I just hope the situation de-escalate. I heard Pakistan is going to hand the pilot back to India. Any conditions with that?

Pakistan has always lost a won field war on table.
That has been always the case in history and is going to happen again.
There can't be deescalation if any one of the army is positioned at front lines with war posture.
Every night shelling at civilians.
Kashmir has been a hot border from times immemorial. This time they decided to use IAF after 50 years.

Last edited:

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan
Indian lies of F-16 engine wreckage has also been debunked.
India is out their to confuse the ignorant masses.

Nilgiri

BANNED
Reactions
224 22 0
Country
India
That's planning information published in 2006.

Pakistan never receive this batch, it went apparently to Taiwan..... FMS record of 2010 (last page) is more applicable as compare to record of planning in 2006.

Indians took the available information on order numbers and painted it on a scrap metal. trying to be creative liars!

Screen shots of Record of FMS 2010
View attachment 6769
View attachment 6771

Tell ISPR to put it out then instead of lal topi types.

Loved seeing Lal topi cry on TV....best thing so far lol.

Must have cried like that after getting the KSA treatment on his behind too haha.

Nilgiri

BANNED
Reactions
224 22 0
Country
India

No conditions. Its not a declared war, so geneva convention stipulates he must be returned quickly and safely.

The fact Pakistan has already broken several parts of the geneva conventions (that they are a signatory to), does not help them....so at least they are honouring this part. Let's see.

What really angers lot of Pakistanis right now is that he is being returned after Imran Khan declared in parliament that India was planning "missile strikes" on Pakistani targets before the situation was "defused"....i.e implying the pilots return is part of defusing (from Pak side) in face of threatened massive escalation by India.

Last edited:

kovichni

Reactions
16 0 0
Country
Netherlands
Indian claim as i understand is that F-16 shot Indian SU-30 with AIM, before getting hit by it self by mig 21.

Where's the wreckage of F-16?

india claims the wreckage did not fall in indian territory, could indeed be a false/wrong statement, but on the other hand, i have not once heard pakistan denying they lost an aircraft in the incident.
seems a bit odd that if the incident india claims to have happened but is false, is then not refuted by islamabad...

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan
india claims the wreckage did not fall in indian territory, could indeed be a false/wrong statement, but on the other hand, i have not once heard pakistan denying they lost an aircraft in the incident.
seems a bit odd that if the incident india claims to have happened but is false, is then not refuted by islamabad...

ISPR stated: F-16 were not used, and Indian claims of shooting F-16 are false and there are no reports of any hit Pakistani fighter jet.
This is ISPR press briefing after Pak retaliation, but it's in Urdu. statement above is at time stamp 05:30...@

In reality, there's only one wreckage on Pakistan side and that's of mig-21
With shoddy paint job of AIM-120C5. Indian military establishment, has gone too far in it's their lies. They just want to have a face saving in-front of their own people.
India has legacy of denial and cover-ups. They are infamous for fake encounters with local Kashmiris.
If their was no captured Indian pilot, Indians would deny loss of any jet from their sides.
If their were no pictures taken by locals on Indian side, there would be no proof of any second hit on Indian side but Indian establishment is still in denial.
There are videos of 2 ejection from cockpit, one injured pilot we have seen and second roasted body we have also seen. This all through social media.

Last edited: